StraySheep / Kayla Marie Waller / morinokunikara / blankshadesgame - Thread #2 The Return of the Tranny Spudking Sperglord Who Tried To Delete Her Thread

Vandy

kiwifarms.net
Whoever keeps sending anons based off points brought up here needs to knock it off. It's funnier when they read the thread and have a meltdown without being told to.
And I do agree that getting upset over someone minding their own business at a toddler's birthday party is pretty dumb.
Toddlers are kind of annoying. Almost as annoying as posting 300 times a day whining about getting writing input that you won't listen to.

Chicken Picnic

We saved you the last boiled egg!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

BoobWhiskers

phantom feminized testicles
kiwifarms.net
That wig was a choice and a half Kayla just saying.

I will say tho I do feel bad for her losing her job in the midst of the pandemic, it's a shitty environment to try and get back into employment in.
A wig meant to simulate close-cropped hair probably looks better when you don't have so much hair crammed under it that it looks like it's floating two inches off the head. She looks like a Dr. Seuss character.

Also correct me if I'm wrong but they squat with Nick's parents, no? If they care enough to let two failure-to-launch types live there they're probably not going to let them starve.

Edited to add: apparently by 'character' I meant 'plant'
kayla.jpg

Last edited:

Vandy

kiwifarms.net
That wig was a choice and a half Kayla just saying.

I will say tho I do feel bad for her losing her job in the midst of the pandemic, it's a shitty environment to try and get back into employment in.
I would give my left arm to get an extra $600 for sitting on my ass. Unemployment people are making bank right now.
A wig meant to simulate close-cropped hair probably looks better when you don't have so much hair crammed under it that it looks like it's floating two inches off the head. She looks like a Dr. Seuss character.

Also correct me if I'm wrong but they squat with Nick's parents, no? If they care enough to let two failure-to-launch types live there they're probably not going to let them starve.

Edited to add: apparently by 'character' I meant 'plant'
View attachment 1431029
That wig looks like how Tearzah thinks hair works.

patchwork

there was a degenerate avatar here, it's gone now
kiwifarms.net
Oh Kayla honey no, in the face you look like one of the moms off those celebrity reality TV shows....

She should also stop dressing like a child. Also, I thought she wanted to present masculine, or did that shift to androgynous?
I didn't really mind her other selfies other than thinking her choice of dress not really fitting her face and I don't like even slightly dunking on someone's appearance, but this one just screams that she's trying to be something she's not. I think her best selfies have been ones where she was at work under bold and dark colors instead of this pastel thing.

Seriously Kayla, just go goth. Punk.

sleepdeprived

started from the bottom now we’re queer
kiwifarms.net
Jesus, that was all that she had in savings? She's been living rent-free with Nick's parents since June of last year and her only essential expense is food for herself. Nick is the one making rent and car payments and presumably has copays for his hormones and shit like that. The Persona 5 merchandise, discounted used lolita clothes, hair dye, video games, Switch, gacha, headphones, alcohol, etc. seriously left her without enough money to buy groceries after a month?

It's like watching someone walk in place for five years. No closer to getting therapy, moving out, going to college, having a wedding (don't know how this will work with the side piece now involved), getting her driver's license, advancing her career beyond entry level positions, or excelling at a craft than she was at 18.

She was working 40 hours a week to dress herself like an adult baby. Fuck, dude, it's over. :stress:

Pond Scum

Disgusting!
kiwifarms.net
Oh Kayla honey no, in the face you look like one of the moms off those celebrity reality TV shows....

She should also stop dressing like a child. Also, I thought she wanted to present masculine, or did that shift to androgynous?
I didn't really mind her other selfies other than thinking her choice of dress not really fitting her face and I don't like even slightly dunking on someone's appearance, but this one just screams that she's trying to be something she's not. I think her best selfies have been ones where she was at work under bold and dark colors instead of this pastel thing.

Seriously Kayla, just go goth. Punk.
She's been a "gender non-conforming transman" for a while.

BoobWhiskers

kiwifarms.net
She's been a "gender non-conforming transman" for a while.
The absolute brass (lack of) balls to pull that level of tumblr nonsense while dating an actual dysphoric-hormone-using transman. I'd feel bad for the dude if it weren't so obvious he totally enables Kayla's ongoing status as walking pastel shotaboy disaster.

Last edited:

FreakyFredsTrannyGranny

like dog, he smelled
kiwifarms.net
Imagine believing "panphobia" is a thing that exists

New selfie.
Oof, is that really Kayla? She looks like she's lost a lot of weight and generally like shit. I mean, the wig and my unfortunate ability to see her underwear don't help. Looks like a tweaker who found a dress in a dumpster. Also needing fucking $30 for two people to eat in one night lmao learn to cook, Kayla

Last edited:

ooglywoogly

kiwifarms.net

Meowthkip

Danny Devito holding a painting of a Sonichu OC
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Reactions: Scribbler and Vandy

BoobWhiskers

kiwifarms.net
... Don't write muti-chapters then? Structure your fics like a short story?

Honestly most fic writers I've come across prefer working with shorter material. Drabbles are a dime a dozen. Kayla strikes me as somebody who could churn out a ton of drabbles and that's about it.
I'd think most people WOULD prefer her to write shorter shit too, the writing is bad and this way there's less of the tried and true 'I won't write the next chapter until I receive x number of asspats'.

Redeemer and Destroyer

Vampiric Cishet Oppressor of Mankind
kiwifarms.net
If Kayla put the effort into her creative abilities like she does with her attention-seeking rants then she'd be a fantastic writer.

Hot tip, Kayla: If you've been consistently off the radar (especially after a spike in popularity) for as long as you have, then it's not your audience (or lack thereof), it's you.

You're a bad writer and don't put any effort into structure or plot. Your grammar and pacing is meh at best. Truth hurts. You need to learn this and either break your neck trying to improve (and don't say you have, because you really, really haven't) and get yourself out there, switch to another fandom, create something original, or hang it up and find something else to get invested in. Or not. There's no shame in being a wageslave foreever. Somebody's gotta do it.

Agent Nahman Jayden

smack habit
kiwifarms.net
Also I like that we got another fucking explanation for her victim status when everyone who still haunts her blog already knows.

Write little one-offs. Do plots you wanna do because they make you happy, be an actual artist instead of an attention whore. Dammit, this record is so broken but it just... won't stop playing. OR you could write about stuff that's actually original and not a kpop P5 AU. No one cares.

IceGray

"Dude, where's the bus?"
kiwifarms.net
She needs to really get the hell out of her funk, like trying something new. Maybe play a different game, read some other books, something.

Jumping up and down for attention is a chuuni thing one should've outgrown eventually.

And yes, just like the above, I'm being a broken record but it's true, fame will come in some form when you're a genuine creator who's honed her craft instead of hounding for attention. It likely won't be the super-fame you were hoping for but it will be real fans.

Meowthkip

Danny Devito holding a painting of a Sonichu OC
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
why don't she just write a few oneshots and put them all under one title? people like prompt collections, it can be a good exercise too.
Because that's not how you become a Big Name Fan, obviously. You need to write a dramatic, multi-chapter, clow-burn fic that everyone praises and adores!