Snowflake StraySheep / Kayla Marie Waller / morinokunikara / blankshadesgame - Thread #2 The Return of the Tranny Spudking Sperglord Who Tried To Delete Her Thread

• Happy International Woman's Day!

BoobWhiskers

phantom feminized testicles
For someone's who claims to be ace and sex repulsed, Kayla sure does have an obsession with genitals and sex.
View attachment 1939433
Do you mean to tell me you don't just guesstimate the metric cock length of every dude you see, including ones dating your 'family' members? So wierd, must be one of those Little Asexy ThingsTM.

I can't wait to see Kayla a-logging on deathfat threads. Also: when did Nick become her husband and not her fiance? Did they get married and I missed it?
She has a lot of names for her tugboat lol.

1614027747634.png
1614027784760.png
1614027822855.png

1614027856706.png
1614027864760.png

1614027899503.png

1614027908138.png
1614027950067.png

Agent Nahman Jayden

None'a my business.
You look like a girl. You act like a girl. Literally the only thing that says "man" is your cutesy trans name and even then, that's one of the most stereotypical ftm names you can pick when you don't put any effort into any facet of being trans.

It's zero people's problem except for yours when you do all this girly shit then people assume you're a girl. Because you are. You're like that meme of the troon wolf boy "in all aspects except physical, I am a wolf male".

She reminds me of those vine compilations of all those little girls that go on mini-tangents about how they're "not a girl" in hushed whispers so their parents in the other room don't hear them saying retarded shit.

BoobWhiskers

You look like a girl. You act like a girl. Literally the only thing that says "man" is your cutesy trans name and even then, that's one of the most stereotypical ftm names you can pick when you don't put any effort into any facet of being trans.

It's zero people's problem except for yours when you do all this girly shit then people assume you're a girl. Because you are. You're like that meme of the troon wolf boy "in all aspects except physical, I am a wolf male".

She reminds me of those vine compilations of all those little girls that go on mini-tangents about how they're "not a girl" in hushed whispers so their parents in the other room don't hear them saying retarded shit.
Ngl I had to sit here for a good minute to even remember what her tranny name is supposed to be because (despite her never shutting up about how she's totally a cute uwu frilly little shotaboy) it's just so genuinely hard to remember that she actually has some sort of theoretically male identity. God knows she gives off the same 'I'm Not Like The Other Girls UWU they/them (but also not an icky boy owo)' energy as every basic white bitch who's scrambling to find some sort of oppression identity, right down to the undercut dangerhair. They're a dime a dozen at art schools and she's like a factory settings model.

That aside, her deciding to be the world's ugliest ladyboy only hurts her in the end I guess. Maybe it's a galaxy brained move, you always have a source of oppression to bitch about on tumblr if you go out of your way to make sure people will always 'misgender' you as a chick. Though I guess it could also be a uno reverse trap card, maybe she's hoping the evil terfs will think she's an ugly trans woman and call her a boy out of spite?

Pronoun Party

87 genders and counting
Translation: Kayla had a passive aggressive hissy fit and the manager is gritting her teeth and doing her best to appease the immature, childish new hire because they're desperate not to lose any more staff right now. After all, they stooped low enough to hire someone like Kayla in the first place, they clearly are in no position to be picky.

I want Kayla to go on hormones SO BAD. I desperately want to see her frilly soft boi dreams go up in a blaze of gross body hair and gravelly man-voice, and I would love to see what testosterone does to her already high aggression.

Hey neat, next maybe the manager will bring out a cake made of mints to celebrate firing the disabled coworker while fellating Kayla about being such an amazing godsend worker that is quitting next week after 1 month of work, then award her employee of the year!

I am excited to see what next job is gonna end up on the ol' employment history where she will be, like all before, always the Bestest, Smartest, Sexiest, Most Morally Correct, and Most Importantest worker!

Ruin

Mercenary Slut
True & Honest Fan
Translation: Kayla had a passive aggressive hissy fit and the manager is gritting her teeth and doing her best to appease the immature, childish new hire because they're desperate not to lose any more staff right now. After all, they stooped low enough to hire someone like Kayla in the first place, they clearly are in no position to be picky.

I want Kayla to go on hormones SO BAD. I desperately want to see her frilly soft boi dreams go up in a blaze of gross body hair and gravelly man-voice, and I would love to see what testosterone does to her already high aggression.

Actually based of troon subreddits on reddit a lot of petite FTMs Actually do look like shotas instead of real adult men. The other 50% look like stereotypical gross fedora neckbeards though which is probably what would happen here.

BoobWhiskers

Actually based of troon subreddits on reddit a lot of petite FTMs Actually do look like shotas instead of real adult men. The other 50% look like stereotypical gross fedora neckbeards though which is probably what would happen here.
I think the key factor there is that those particular FTMs were petite to begin with; hormones aren't gonna be able to do much to change preexisting bone structure, if you were a tiny waifish little thing as a girl you'll still be similar as a guy (which is really unfortunate for the serious ones, knew a really chill trans guy back in the day and he had to work so hard to dress himself in ways that bulked up his frame because he was like a buck thirty soaking wet).
Kayla already looks more or less like a neandrathal in a clown wig who isn't familiar with basic hygiene (idk if that's actually the case or just a matter of how she dresses for those selfies but she always look like she smells like a sweaty anime convention), so I feel like it's a fair extrapolation to assume she and hormones would go down together like a lead balloon.

Let's be real though, Kayla and hormones seems like a pretty farfetched proposition, she's never committed to anything in her life. She's one of those rare and classic tumblrcows whose takes on gender identity spawned attack helicopter memes.

cluelessly

not great, not terrible
I see a lot of "trans" people like Kayla take T for a while then quit because of things they knew were going to happen and were warned about multiple times through informed consent forms. Like their voice dropping, getting acne, starting to smell pungent, losing hair etc. They never reconcile with the fact that maybe, if the typical male experience is so unpleasant for them, then they're not in anyway a man. They just continue to call themselves "GNC men".

Can you imagine Kayla trying to deal with hair loss or massive weight gain? A lot of the "negative" aspects of T are also increased by lifestyle and diet. By her own admission she eats like shit. Her weight gain and hair loss would be out of control and the longer she waits to try it out, the more out of control it'll be and the faster it'll get out of control, and the harder it'll be for her body to ever fully recover.

I knew someone who said they had paused T because they wanted their singing voice to reach a certain (higher) pitch before continuing, not realising that they'd already ruined their chances of that ever happening by taking a low dose of T for a year. The voice changes are irreversible too, so they're holding onto a prescription they'll never use again, based on a delusion that will never be fulfilled. If Kayla ever gets T, that's the type of person she'd end up being. She might even be forced to stop it for health issues, if she never gets her diet under control.

Sorry for the infodump but I think the actual science behind why these people are ridiculous is kind of hilarious and unfortunate. They set themselves up for failure in a huge way and just block out reality.

TL;DR edit because the thought made me laugh: Basically these people want to be cute anime boys but the only thing T is going to transition them into is Foodie Beauty.

Last edited:

Unhindered Clown

acoustic ne'er do well
Reading her posts about how gender isn't real and she's still a man even though she doesn't actually do anything to present like it just hurts my brain. There's simply no point or reason in calling yourself trans then is there. I could maybe see her being nonconforming to traditional femininity if she dressed like guys who are into party kei-- they wear pastel colors and decorate accordingly but their clothing is still masculine. Shirts, shorts, baseball caps and the like. Kayla reblogs an endless catalog of overtly girly shit, a huge amount of frilly cutesy dresses that girls wear.

She can scream "gender is fake and clothes don't have gender" until she goes red in the face but undeniably clothing is a form of expression that is a pretty good indicator of gender. I'm not saying women only wear dresses and skirts of course, but when your virtual closet and selfies is 90% frilly cotton candy stuff while insisting you're totes a guy, I'm gonna start thinking you're taking the piss lmao

beautiful person

True & Honest Fan
FTMs are also highly susceptible to ovarian cancer, true story.

Kayla reblogs an endless catalog of overtly girly shit, a huge amount of frilly cutesy dresses that girls wear.
That's the craziest thing about her. Most of her blog is reblogs of hyper-feminine aesthetic posts. She often reaches her daily post limit with these reblogs.
Nothing indicating "man," not even effeminate gay man like she seems to think. It's all just aggressively girly.
Not adult woman feminine, but childish girly feminine.

She's blaming her own shortcomings on other people again.
1614117397302.png

1614117478413.png
1614117501723.png

1614117530061.png
1614117571592.png
1614117600120.png
1614117620308.png

Gems wrote a long paragraph, filled with grammar errors and spelling errors, defending Kayla. Once again, I don't understand how having someone who can't tell basic shit like the difference between your and you're and there and their as the beta for your fics is a good thing.
1614117661772.png
1614117686954.png

1614117726951.png
1614117762502.png