• ”WORLD-WIDE OPEN SECRET, SOLELY MR. DEC HAROLDS THE ONLY TRUE GOD IN THE HISTORY OF THE UNIVERSE!”
  1. The site will be going down for maintenance on February 24th for the XenForo 2 upgrade. Read more. (Update Feb-13)
  2. Our official MOVIE NIGHT is running. Join us on DISCORD for voice chat!

Stream or die begging, The 16 hours long marathon, date unknownThis is it, do or die time *snort

Discussion in 'Phil Burnell / DarkSydePhil' started by PieceofShet, Jan 14, 2019.

Forum Guidelines
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over DSP. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Limit discussion of body parts and functions. DSP is gross. Discussing his gout in detail is unnecessary and disturbing.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  • Write descriptive topic titles. "[14-Sep-2015] Livestreaming Sonic 2006" is better than "new update".

no one can help you

?

Will he do it?

1. Of course, he is a MAN!

7 vote(s)
    5.6%
  2. Yes, but he will have a LOT OF BREAKS

61 vote(s)
    48.4%
  3. Yes, but will give up halfway

29 vote(s)
    23.0%
  4. Bluffing

29 vote(s)
    23.0%
  1. In the past DSP mentined many times that he cant do longer than his usual 7 hours long stream, cause he would die. Now he wanna do a long stream cause of reasons. TBH it kinda came out of nowhere, but excited nonetheless. what do you think?

[​IMG]

• Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  2. He just stated that "of course he's going to take breaks, he needs to eat". And get up to walk around.

It's basically going to be a normal day of streaming but instead of a 2 1/2 hour break in the middle it might be 30-60 minutes. With several minibreaks.

He's also taking at least the next day off to recover.

• Agree Agree x 15
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    Salubrious

Salubrious Feelin' Healthy

kiwifarms.net
  3. Wouldn't that ruin his voice, which is already never going to fully heal because he streams so much as it is?

• Feels Feels x 11
    • Winner Winner x 5
    • Like Like x 2
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  4. He is talking about it right now. He doesnt know if he wanna do a certain game, or game genre... maybe do challenges like SPEEDRUNNING... or just make a very long chill stream. He wants to raise a lot of money for his taxes.

• Informative Informative x 4
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  5. On the outside chance he does the marathon (and he won't; the closest he'll get, as many others have already said, is one single session lasting less time than his two regular daily sessions), he'll waste the opportunity entirely when all he needs to do to make it well-attended is just play one of the dozen games his exceptional fans have been shitting their diapers for him to play for years. Just play Monster Hunter World or something. Something he's never touched so he goes in totally unprepared. Fans will be swarming to pay and be his live helpline and trolls will tune in in droves to laugh at him.

Been in the entertainment business for over a decade and still doesn't understand "give the people what they want". He always asks what people want to see but he'll only ever play his stable of ~two dozen games whenever he conceives one of this faggot "events".

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    Pargon

Pargon Mr. Self-Destruct

kiwifarms.net
  6. I see he's once again trying to ignore the 12k he got for his supposed taxes, despite not that long ago admitting that 12k "sounds right" for what he got from E7 in a tweet. Fucker can't keep his lies straight at all...

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  7. I expect to be disappointed and most likely still be let down.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Feels Feels x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    Sharpen

Sharpen Fucked Up Beyond Any Repair

kiwifarms.net
  8. People been telling him for a while to do a longer marathon but Phil said he can't due to his age.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    johnny5150

johnny5150 F.T.F.O.M.F.

kiwifarms.net
  9. HE WILL L I T E R A L L Y DIE IF HE DOES A 16 HOUR MARATHON

But for real, he ain’t doing this. Just like everything else Phil hypes up, he’s never gonna do it. Just like his mysterious 2019 initiative that he was going to do before he got sick and then just never mentioned it again.

• Like Like x 5
    thebonesauce

thebonesauce The North American Jape

kiwifarms.net
  10. 7 hours is already a pretty substantial amount. 16 hours shouldn't be that difficult.

I don't think he'll manage it though. He'll find a way to fuck this up just as he has with most things in his online career.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    Annie

Annie Fire-Bear Cyberbully Girl

kiwifarms.net
  11. DSP doing this is his autistic equivalent of the trapeze artist taking the safety net away. IT'S 16 HOURS LONG! ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN! MAKE SURE TO TOOOOOOOON IN TO FIND OUT! He really is just an old sleazy carny at heart.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 3
    Pubic Enemy #1

Pubic Enemy #1 Oi m8 wot if ur mam was an email

kiwifarms.net
  12. TL;DR Good job Phil I don't see any problems at all with this plan

A 16 hour "marathon stream" is on the face of it sort of an interesting proposal for Phelipe Paulo Brunelli. I might call him that because we're clearly in the presence of a born again streamer here.. a changed man whose reluctance to ever try anything new or interesting is the only thing truly tantamount to his greed. He's thinking outside the bahx while determined to continue living in one that has My Offise scribbled on the front.

I'm willing to give him a little credit honestly. It's baby steps toward some kind of acknowledgement that he needs to try something else - anything else. Even if it is motivated by pure fear and those baby steps are akin to TWO 20 minute adrenline-fuelled shuffle laps around the house that may well put him out of commission for a week. Being about 3 years too late is just the cherry on top.

I mean is it a good idea? Not really. Does he honestly expect anyone in their right mind to bring their sleeping bag to a 16 hour Uhmmmmsgiving sit-in and stay for the whole festival? I may be jesting because we know to sit and watch him at all for any prolonged period of time indicates an obvious spot of mental vacancy already. Doubly so since we know his idea of a 16 hour work day will be at a stretch, perhaps squeaking close to 9 actual hours of gaming if you should be so (un)lucky.

Seems a little interesting though given his natural propensity for absolute laziness and ocd scheduling that he's inviting in an additional 8 hours of real-time spedantry. Think about it like this.. in a typical pair of gasbag daily streams he can work around and hide the few scant aspects of his existence that vaguely resemble the life of an actual human being and not just a Twitch fapsimile of the one true ahriginal Youtube pioneer.

Chief among real life intrusions he'd like to insist he was holding back + blahcking to avoid would be any sort of feline interference. I mean he'd just die to have her there on the couch next to him.. a "welcome home baby" peck on the cheek after her own taxing day of work? Perish the thought. But we know he's terrified of any unscheduled stops that he himself hasn't fabricated in advance.

So can he really avoid her all day long? Short of setting it up so he ensures she has the day off in the first place I don't see how. And if she is around and can't even show up to support her man and their mutual plight for any length of time while he makes a martyr of himself to cast out the Money Changers well, that makes him look even more pathetic and dare I say it - suggest she doesn't actually even care about saving tha hause. The short answer is he can see her during one of the 17 piss breaks he's contractually obligated by himself to take.. or at least he can say he did but either way looks as weird on the page as it appears in my head.

In reality if it does happen it'll probably be every bit as dull as the rest of the show. Might even be worse with the resistance his body has developed to kickstart intoxication that he was banking on to get him through the hard times - aka hours 9 to 16 where his body is desperate to flail onto the couch downstairs and resume complete vegetative stasis. The only booster that can really light a fire under his ass is a stream of bits as far as the eye can see - just not his eye cuz that's about 4 feet in front of him. The cash could very well flow but over 16 hours? The "fun" is bound to dissolve long before the end and then you're in for some evolution of ResidentSleeper by way of his apnea; ResidentSnorter?

Still the mind ticks over with the possibility of unforseen errors and issues such a long run could invite in. Even a call from his parents mid-stream could give him an aneurysm. I've been bored shitless by him for a good while now so any alteration is welcome I guess?

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Like Like x 2
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  13. One other thing that I saw pointed out on Twitter--him calling this a "real marathon" implies implicitly that all the other "marathons" he's done weren't actually marathons. I mean, DUH, but he always swore up and down they were totes realsies.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 2
    actually

Supervisor True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  14. DSP: "This is the last hoorah"

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  15. Back in the day when he still gave a fuck and actually loved what he did, he would do 16+ hour entire game playthroughs on an almost daily basis. But that was then and this is now. He can't do his regular 2-3 hour sessions without being insufferably boring and yawning and dozing off. If he does go through with this it will not be smoothly. He'll cry about not getting enough support for it, about how tired he is from it, etc.

Best case scenario is it causes him plunge into insanity and he ends up slip dropping some stuff that spawns some fun new lores.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  16. Appearantly he plans to take off the day before and day after, which means he will stream less on that 3days than an average 3 days. Nice.

• Winner Winner x 7
    • Informative Informative x 4
    • Like Like x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  17. Wait, he said he plans to take off the day BEFORE and the day after? Why the day before?

Okay, here's my breakdown of how this '16hr marathon' will go:
    1015 posted Start Time on Twitter
    1020 posts in chat he's setting up/going to brush his teeth
    1030 starts his Muzax
    1100 starts Pre-stream
    1230 starts stream ( aka turns facecam on )
    1430 takes a 20+min break
    1500 resumes stream
    1700 takes meal break
    1800 post break pre-stream
    1830 resumes stream
    1930 takes 30+min break
    2000 post break pre-stream
    2030 resumes stream
    2230 End of gameplay. Apologizes, but he has to stop the stream due to his health.
    2300 End on marathon
    Length of stream: 9hrs
    Total gameplay: 7hrs

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    Raven'sChild

Raven'sChild Peep, peep, RAWR!!!!!!111one

kiwifarms.net
  18. everything phil does, doesnt make a lick of sense... clearly something is fucky.

if you stand back and look at the whole thing its like im staring at a piece of paper with countless holes in it.

so what if this marathon barely raises funds, the funds of a normal day. and then he goes on to take the next day off as well. now hes even deeper in the hole. just when does phil get out of this hole? just when does phil start to consider lowering his means of living.

all this talk about taxes taxes taxes, not once have i heard him say something about i cut this out of my life, or did this, you dont even hear him say "I PLAN TO DO THIS". to cut his costs and save money, but thats part of his life and its noones concern right? what a convenient fucking excuse as you fill everyone in about your awful situation where we should feel sympathy for awful fucking life.

oop, got a bit aggresive at the end there, but its how i feel. phil is a liar, and a piece of shit. theres no need to dig deeper than that. anything that comes out that dudes mouth is some form of exaggeration, downplay, or straight up lie. who knows just where he stands in his life, cause you can never get a straight answer out of him

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  19. this dude has like $20k coming in Feb and still claiming he is going to need to take drastic measures, LOL. Phil is literally the Notorious B.E.G.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  20. I posed this same type of question in another thread and @Prince Lotor reminded me of the correct answer.

DSP is NOT planning to ever get out of the hole.

DSP is the type of person who is only worried about paying the bills he owes when he owes them. He's a classic "make minimum payments forever" type. He's not even thinking about what might happen in 2020 or 2021; as long as he can pay the January 2019 bills, he's perfectly fine in his mind.

Either yesterday or the day before, DSP was talking about how even when he pays 2018 taxes this month then he'll have to pay 2019 taxes next January, then the year after that, then the year after that. So he "knows" that taxes are due every year, but he doesn't even attempt to plan for "maybe I should set aside some of my income in 2019 to pay taxes in 2020." He has no long term plan. Taxes to him are just another bill he's presented every year, like a yearly mortgage (I can't think of a good analogy).

• Agree Agree x 3
    Salubrious

Salubrious Feelin' Healthy

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.