Streamer BadBunny has reported DSP and his mod to Twitch for sexual harassment. -

• The site was compromised. (Initial announcement) (What to do)
    Okay, now attachments should be working and the site should be very fast. If not, report it.

NeckyTheThumb

Why is this site so slow?
kiwifarms.net
Can already hear the prestream. "I did nothing wrong. Out of kahntext." Though this time I agree with him, I don't think Phil has done anything aside from ban her.

If anything does happen, which I doubt it will, it will likely only affect Anony and he will come back on a sock anyway.

Clop

kiwifarms.net
What, this deluded tart?

Fuck no, I hope she's permabanned from Twitch, she's an utter twat. Even if she was being treated "unfairly" I refuse to believe for a second she didn't act like her usual self (a complete entitled asswipe) to promptly get the hate.

Damn, it stings to take fucking Dave's side on shit. Maybe if media latches on to this to portray her as some sort of victim who never did anything wrong, maybe, but her personality's so utterly trashy and mean that anyone taking her side would be swiftly dragged down with her.

DogEatDogFood

Unironic Leftist
kiwifarms.net
Can already hear the prestream. "I did nothing wrong. Out of kahntext." Though this time I agree with him, I don't think Phil has done anything aside from ban her.

If anything does happen, which I doubt it will, it will likely only affect Anony and he will come back on a sock anyway.
"My mod did nothin, dood. He was there and this bitch started to make shit up because she is a detractor. Bugged sexual harrassment mechanics. ACK ACK ACK ACK"

That Hedonist Nerd

dreN tsinodeH ehT
kiwifarms.net
I just want a little ban. Mmmm, say a week. And then YouTube shuts his channel down for the same week.

And then someone runs over the Comcast line that supplies Dave with internet, and also takes out the tower for whatever phone provider he has.

It could happen.

What, this deluded tart?

Fuck no, I hope she's permabanned from Twitch, she's an utter twat. Even if she was being treated "unfairly" I refuse to believe for a second she didn't act like her usual self (a complete entitled asswipe) to promptly get the hate.

Damn, it stings to take fucking Dave's side on shit. Maybe if media latches on to this to portray her as some sort of victim who never did anything wrong, maybe, but her personality's so utterly trashy and mean that anyone taking her side would be swiftly dragged down with her.
To be fair, she tried for quite some time to be really nice to Dave and his mods and also dropped a lot of cheers and subs in there and tried to collab. Unless it was some gay ops she was doing.

Wake me up

CωC Club founder
kiwifarms.net
this deluded tart?
I'm all for girls being whores if they want to but hey if you're a whore you can't complain when someone calls you a whore. Just take it like a good whore, maybe? 🤷‍♀️ Everyone will draw their lines at a certain point but for me, if you're "facilitating" that your twat shows up Twitch, of all places, in all its glory, that's all I need to know to know whether you're a whore or not.

Marsaudiac

kiwifarms.net
If he reacts out loud in the time between these reports and if/whenever Twitch makes any decisions, he'd be digging his own career grave. We already know how he reacts to accusations of literally anything. I hope he decides to say she's a filthy whore who's all about the money and that Twitch only likes popular people who only do it for the money and all that. Before anything happens. That'll go well for him, I bet.

Cyber Bowling

kiwifarms.net
If DSP was the one saying things she'd have a better case. There is a clause about being responsible for what happens in your community, but it is pretty generic. I could see DSP potentially getting a slap on the wrist warning email to keep a closer eye on his chat, but that's probably it. The fact that BadBunny has a questionable Twitch reputation doesn't help things. If it were a bigger/more reputable streamer Phil would for sure be in trouble.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino