Streamer BadBunny has reported DSP and his mod to Twitch for sexual harassment. -

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

TerribleIdeas™

Master of Cunt-Puppets
kiwifarms.net
Note, the various spoilers are not necessarily in chronological order, I just went looking for lols, because this chick is looking like a proto-cow, at this point. Within each spoiler section, the order is chronological, but not all spoiler sections are in perfect chronological order. Top down is from now, going back to as far as I could tolerate the cancer.

She's apparently a friend of Steven 'OmniDestiny' Bonnell II, seems to be originally from Seattle, has since moved to Mississippi, has a cuck/boyfriend/roommate/pimp/bald goony beard man in her life.
Mod edit: Location history was wrong. Originally from Illinois, moved to Washington. Has not moved to Mississippi.

Mr Bonnell mentioned in a tweet that she has "masters in Public health and epidemiology", if someone wants to chase that down?

More recent discord link - https://t.co/HwLgAUFIW4 (Snagged from this tweet - https://twitter.com/BadBunnyTwitch/status/1019054357155700736 )

(from this tweet, specifically)

Also, different discord link in screencap

No shit, he's a literal child.

Defending "ethical CP", at a guess?

still [/B]got raped?]

Absolutely, 100%, definitely not a whote that preys on incels and betas.

(Tweet) (Archive)

I don't know if there's additional context, I'm just rolling through her media tweets.

(Archive)(Tweet)
It appears to be some admission that she believes in due process, but his account is suspended, so are there lulz I'm unaware of?

There may be bad blood between them.

(Tweet)(Archive)

(Tweet)(Archive)

TwitLonger Screencaps -

(Link)(Archive)
802440[/ATTACH]

I think the rest of the e-thot community calls that "cummies", dear.

That's everything off her twitter media, didn't do any other looking. I honestly couldn't take any more than that.
Edit: I don't know what's up with the attachments, I tried reposting the image.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

TerribleIdeas™

Master of Cunt-Puppets
kiwifarms.net
I have to risk the wrath of mods for a double-post, because even with spoilers, that first trawl through her twitter media was pretty damned big.

(Link) (Archive)

In reference to this Tweet (Archive).

There doesn't appear to be an archive of the twitch VoD where she actually discussed the events, but what I'm getting is that she was sexting some guy, probably a fan, discussing rape fantasies and BDSM shit, and then she met him somewhere (sounds like she flew out to see him), and without preamble or discussion, he just carried out what they'd sexted about. She apparently reported the crime, but didn't press charges.

From r/Destiny -

"She considered him a good friend."

Specific subthread in r/Destiny that apparently explains shit (Archive). Apparently the dude was an autist.

Shut up, paypig.

Her explaining some of the shitshow.

Freaking out at her twitch mod/cuck/maybe boyfriend/probably pimp, describing how she went to see him in the aftermath of her rape, but she had to put her own bags into the trunk of his car, because she was a "rape refugee". - https://www.reddit.com/r/LivestreamFail/comments/8qpqeo/badbunny_had_enough_of_her_mod_cgfour/ (Archive)

I found a LiveStreamFails page dedicated to her shit - https://livestreamfails.com/streamer/BadBunny (Achive)

At least one of her temp bans was for having a pissflap fall out of her shorts - https://www.dailydot.com/upstream/badbunny-suspended-twitch-adult-nudity/

Here's her twitch channel, and she's live - https://www.twitch.tv/badbunny
Edit - She's currently got ~180 viewers watching her.

Allegedly from the stream in question -

Also, that "DaveTheCamel" guy in the tweet above is a regular in her twitch chat and on her twitter, from what I can tell.

Some friend and her twitch mod/cuck defending her against the temp ban for the bathtub stream.

Attachments

Last edited:

xenomorph

I've got more demons where that came from.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What, this deluded tart?

Fuck no, I hope she's permabanned from Twitch, she's an utter twat. Even if she was being treated "unfairly" I refuse to believe for a second she didn't act like her usual self (a complete entitled asswipe) to promptly get the hate.

Damn, it stings to take fucking Dave's side on shit. Maybe if media latches on to this to portray her as some sort of victim who never did anything wrong, maybe, but her personality's so utterly trashy and mean that anyone taking her side would be swiftly dragged down with her.
Dude, calm down. You sound like half of DSP's chat right now.

AnonymousDimwit

No, propane will not freeze.
kiwifarms.net
i hope something comes of it, see phil whine and cry and try to get a bunch of ppl to go to mixer and watch his youtube vids to help him pay his tahxes.

one can hope something happens so some spicy drama happens
I think we're long overdue for some amusing drama to happen to ye olde roach of swine heritage.
Mind you, with all of the new paycucks ready to empty their pockets at the Gout Lord's hooves, it could take a long time to get there.

Reactions: JustFuckinaDude

Irrelevant

kiwifarms.net
BadBunny is one of the few people on Twitch I've ever unfollowed (one of the others being ZombieUnicorn who has her own drama going on today).

She was pretty chill, very un-PC etc, and used to watch random science videos and shit talk. She didn't seem to take it seriously.

But this got the attention of Destiny and they started banging or something. It didn't go anywhere but ever since then she's basically been trying to be a female Destiny.

I saw someone on LSF point out that even with all her drama, Destiny, Rajj's podcast etc, she still only averages like 300 viewers. It's because she drives everyone away.

It's actually basically the same as ZombieUnicorn who stalled at around 300 viewers (which was a lot back in the day) and started to blame everything on sexism which undermined her tough shit talker persona.

Just_living

kiwifarms.net
I don't think anything will happen as a result of this. Judging by all the post collected here it seems like BadBunny has a pattern of behavior, it is just that in this case she ran into DSP who also has an even longer pattern of behavior. She is only doing this because she didn't get DSP full attention but I have to wonder why would you want that in the first place.

She knows that this isn't going to go anywhere, which is why she is trying to bait people out on Twitter by acting like she has an active dialog with Twitch staffers.

• Agree
Reactions: The MemeTaker

Pargon

He don't
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
we shouldn't treat bad bunny any different for wanting to report DSP, we make fun of people who openly admit to it every time and she should be no different, stop trying to send my cow to the slaughter house you home wrecker
Under any other set of circumstances I'd agree with you but goddamn if DSP getting toppled by a silly pair of tits wouldn't be poetic Justice on about a dozen levels. I want it to happen just so it'd go down in the history books just like that.

C'mon Phil. Run your mouth. Put that bitch in her place. She's not the Queen of Whore Mountain. You are. See if she'll bend the knee.

The Last Stand

Black History Month, represent!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If Twitch does do something, likely Phil will damage control and just ban thatanonymouse before it spirals out of control. Phil's community is toxic as he is, but BadBunny isn't any better. That said, this is a dumpster fire waiting to be watched.

Tism the Return

your favorite 60 years old Mega Man boss
kiwifarms.net
The really interesting question here is...why DSP? Why go to his chat assuming e-thot is trying to create drama? Even more interesting...why would she be involved with DSP otherwise if she's not trying to get something out of him and his godawful streams?

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: The Last Stand

Shambler

kiwifarms.net
Under any other set of circumstances I'd agree with you but goddamn if DSP getting toppled by a silly pair of tits wouldn't be poetic Justice on about a dozen levels. I want it to happen just so it'd go down in the history books just like that.

C'mon Phil. Run your mouth. Put that bitch in her place. She's not the Queen of Whore Mountain. You are. See if she'll bend the knee.
history repeats itself and all who try and topple the holy pig empire eventually fall themselves

That Hedonist Nerd

Pig Whisperer & Boomer
kiwifarms.net
The really interesting question here is...why DSP? Why go to his chat assuming e-thot is trying to create drama? Even more interesting...why would she be involved with DSP otherwise if she's not trying to get something out of him and his godawful streams?
She wants - and actually has gotten - his crippled followers. They basically use BadBunny's chat to talk shit about Dave. It's almost like a lounge for them.
Not sure how Dave got on her radar, but she did try awfully hard to be his friend. Lots of cheers, gifted subs, the whole thing. The entire time Dave just ignored her. Now is he afraid of the pussy, or is there something that happened in the background we're not aware of yet?

Tags
None