Streamer BadBunny has reported DSP and his mod to Twitch for sexual harassment. -

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

millais

The Yellow Rose of Victoria, Texas
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She wants - and actually has gotten - his crippled followers. They basically use BadBunny's chat to talk shit about Dave. It's almost like a lounge for them.
Not sure how Dave got on her radar, but she did try awfully hard to be his friend. Lots of cheers, gifted subs, the whole thing. The entire time Dave just ignored her. Now is he afraid of the pussy, or is there something that happened in the background we're not aware of yet?
She has watched detractor videos on her stream before, and banned/betrayed paypigs and mods have migrated to her stream, so he knows he can't mention or acknowledge her existence without indirectly pointing his whales towards a detractor-friendly internet personality.

DuckSucker

kiwifarms.net
I kind of think reporting him is some bullshit, then bitching about it?

She's some serious GOTIS shit. I dont dislike hanging out in her chat, shes a better streamer than DSP and Im not a DSP hater, but fuck.

She's not a good "troll", shes like Aydin Paladin tier. She's serious 90% of the time then tries to pull out some GOTIS "I was just being ironic" shit or pull some "Im dumb enough to put a hundred frowny faces in my chat message to indicate that Im mocking DSP but then still try to report him, I was a serious real for real (generic un-defined) scientist guys even though I dropped out of grad school" bullshit.

"I do art streams but Im a serious skeptic and smarter than anyone who studied or cared about art, I leech art videos (fine, but art teachers suffer more than streamers do from that shit because art is something finite and doesnt dissapear as a vod in like 20 days, less if you cut your vods off every 2 hours when you remember, to flood the vod capture; you can always learn from it or view art) and just make generic abstract art by pouring acryllic and a ton of medium down a canvas."

To add on to the post of caps, I lurk in her chat sometimes, she has mentioned her boyfriend was a viewer who messaged her I believe he has kids and owns a home there, which in Seattle the average home price is 700K, he could have grandfathered in though. Once during some 15 chat stream, they got onto sex and she said shes into her boyfriend sleeping with other people (honestly this is more common than you would think, women love men that other women "want") and I think she mentioned her degree was in psychology or something which, while medical, is like saying youre a computer scientist because youre a UX designer and know codeacademy. Hell, with her obsession with "debating" it could have been philosophy.

TL;DR: She's really wrapped in "SA goon irony" which if you get it, it's ehhh okay, I get it and can get when youre serious or "trolling", but from outside it looks kinda stupid.

Last edited:

Cyber Bowling

kiwifarms.net
I only know about her from the posts here, but to me it always seemed like her game plan was basically be detractor lite. She went in trying to be friendly knowing DSP would just ignore her, so now she gets to act like she was in the wrong and deserves support from Phil's paypigs more than he does. Now she can do the detractor thing but with a "how can he treat his fans like this" spin versus being an outright detractor. From what I gather, it sort of worked? I know a lot of DSP regulars (I think some mods too?) were hanging around in there. I'm not sure how many of them have actually opened up their wallets though.

I think the issue is Phil's loyalists paypigs aren't going to open their wallets to someone else until Phil outright lashes out at them. Because she is detractor lite, she won't win over the Tevin crowd who throw money into superchats. Best case scenario she nets some more viewers and a few subscriptions, which IMO isn't worth having to dive so deep into the goutsphere. I wouldn't be surprised if she was banking on more people deciding to white knight for her, but Phil in his panicked state of having another streamer in his chat actually did the right move by refusing to acknowledge her existence. It seems like Phil mods have gotten more annoyed at her, either verbally lashing out or bashing other mods for hanging out in her chat instead of the goutroom.

As far as I know, nobody was even talking about it today in Phil's chat. Not sure if it is because she's that insignificant or her tweet was just overshadowed by the new top paypig. Either way, I think she's ultimately too passive/boring to have much of an impact on anything DSP related.

Hungrymandinner

kiwifarms.net
You can’t say that Phil does not draw exceptional people to him like flies to a horse turd. Twitch won’t give two fucks about this.

Wurstbrot

This was my depression
kiwifarms.net
Not my favorite arc and a disappointing on top. Chick makes fun of DSP all the time, is known as a rule molesting bitch and passiv aggressively provokes a reaction from chat and Phil. Gets whiny when something actually happens. Sounds like attention whoring to me, not someone who is just reaaaally sensitive.

We can't decide the way Phil goes down, but this would just be extremely disappointing. The most reliable method is to give Phil some rope, he will hang himself sooner or later, bugged rope mechanics. The more confident and brave he gets, the more he leans over the ravine.

Sure, something could happen if she really has a partner manager, but I wouldn't hold my breath, neither applaud if she succeeds. As said, disappointing method. Nobody learns anything from that, Phil can blame other people (OK, he would do that regardless) and victimize his way out of the situation.

Go on bunny, a 3 hour ban or whatevs will show him, then reduced to a 5 minute ban cuz of special protection. Tbh this is all I would give him for his cruel behavior, sob sob. He shouldn't have banned her for THAT as this looks really stupid on his side, that's all. The sandwich has no real base imho.

I would know.
I am a sandwich.

MeganDodgedABullet

kiwifarms.net
Under any other set of circumstances I'd agree with you but goddamn if DSP getting toppled by a silly pair of tits wouldn't be poetic Justice on about a dozen levels. I want it to happen just so it'd go down in the history books just like that.

C'mon Phil. Run your mouth. Put that bitch in her place. She's not the Queen of Whore Mountain. You are. See if she'll bend the knee.
It would be great if a thotting was his downfall.

SomethingWittyandBadass

Daddy's too busy fucking a whore to care Timmy.
kiwifarms.net
She could have a good run as that silver bullet into this madness of DSP and finally can shut this fool down. But then she had to post it on twitter and talk about it as if she's some dyke teenager who got told by her uncle that she should marry a man who works hard when she's older. Now I see her as an attention whore. Way to go BBunny. You basically shit the bed with period blots.

DuckSucker

kiwifarms.net
She's a cunt so I'm with Dave on this one, for once. She's an attention seeking cunt. With a cunt, who showed her cunt on the stream.
On this one, she mentions it was "just bush" and got overblown and really even in the screencap you can see she's wearing pants. It's like booty shorts, but it was more like a "lip slip" or you could see up her pants leg and see it because she was going commando or something than she flashed her cunt.

Shes an attention whore, but I wouldnt say she "showed her cunt" on stream. There are titty streamers on youtube and she's not really one of them.

Pargon

He don't
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
On this one, she mentions it was "just bush" and got overblown and really even in the screencap you can see she's wearing pants. It's like booty shorts, but it was more like a "lip slip" or you could see up her pants leg and see it because she was going commando or something than she flashed her cunt.

Shes an attention whore, but I wouldnt say she "showed her cunt" on stream. There are titty streamers on youtube and she's not really one of them.
Maybe this is just me being old again but how fucking hard is it to wear underpants? Especially when you're going to be broadcasting yourself to fuck-knows-who? Is this a regular thing, like newscasters not wearing bottoms because they're behind a desk? I know titty streamers are an exception as is our exceptional boy with his ass-creeping pajama pants - I'm talking just regular fucking people.

We Are The Witches

kiwifarms.net
Maybe this is just me being old again but how fucking hard is it to wear underpants? Especially when you're going to be broadcasting yourself to fuck-knows-who? Is this a regular thing, like newscasters not wearing bottoms because they're behind a desk? I know titty streamers are an exception as is our exceptional boy with his ass-creeping pajama pants - I'm talking just regular fucking people.
That's her whole selling point.
Would anyone care about her opinion if she looked like a toothless goblin? No, because she isn't funny either.
She gives her audience what they really want, which is the appeal of her physique, (whatever is left on her). I can't imagine anyone tuning in her streams to be intellectually enlightened.

As for 'regular' people, they either wear underpants, or don't let their crotch show on the Internet like that.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: The Last Stand

The Last Stand

Black History Month, represent!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She's a cunt so I'm with Dave on this one, for once. She's an attention seeking cunt. With a cunt, who showed her cunt on the stream.
Two different forms of toxicity interact with each other, anything could happen. Whoever wins (or loses), the Internet remembers and laughs.

If only Nicole knew an important rule: No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.

Haunter

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I propose a thread on her with @zedkissed60's information.
We'll see where things go, but at this point, I don't think she needs a new thread in DSP's subforum. If you want to propose one for her outside of this subforum, by all means contact staff.
I can put the info gathered by @TerribleIdeas™ and @zedkissed60 into @YEEBOI's OP, if that's OK with him, as well as some more general stuff detailing the lead up to BadBunny's attempted reporting.

There's of course threads in the DSP Subforum for other individuals within the "DSPhere". With the additions to the OP, this thread could then serve as the place for anything else notable to come from BadBunny 🤓

Tags
None