Streamer BadBunny has reported DSP and his mod to Twitch for sexual harassment. -

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

der rademacher

kiwifarms.net
Speak for yourself, I don't want Dave to go away. He's hilarious.

Now this bitch, Can Dave show her how TAHXIC he can be? I hope so.
You serious? This piece of shit is a parasite that feeds on the autism and goodwill of other people, while at the same time shitting all over on them. He is a rude, unpleasent, toxic version of Baron Munchhausen that nobody will shed a tear for when he's gone. How one can find a scammer like this hilarious (besides the regular drama climaxes that is) is beyond me, but to each its own I guess.

Pargon

He don't
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You serious? This piece of shit is a parasite that feeds on the autism and goodwill of other people, while at the same time shitting all over on them. He is a rude, unpleasent, toxic version of Baron Munchhausen that nobody will shed a tear for when he's gone. How one can find a scammer like this hilarious (besides the regular drama climaxes that is) is beyond me, but to each its own I guess.
I think you're trying to take joy out of only one aspect of Phil as a lolcow. Great as the inevitable fall will be, it's going to be long in coming and it may not take the form any of us expect. Like in life, one must find the joy in the little things: watching Phil find new and exciting ways to lie through his teeth, laughing at the innovative ways detractors find to poke at him, waiting in the wings for the latest golden whale to be taken to task when he upsets the Master...these are all things that Phil willingly fills his pail with each morning, dutifully, almost gleefully. We should be so lucky to get so much more enjoyment before he takes himself out back and puts two in his own head.

Metaphorical. I'm being metaphorical, of course.

:optimistic:

Niggernerd

Mystic neko with a ringy dingy
kiwifarms.net
A few days ago Badbunny was in DSP's chat and one of DSP's mods decided to say the following:
View attachment 802159

Badbunny calls him out.
View attachment 802160

View attachment 802162

His response:
View attachment 802684

View attachment 802142
After this she was apparently banned.

Yesterday/today:
View attachment 802144

https://twitter.com/BadBunnyTwitch/status/1139791363807952902

Do you think anything will come of this?
It's DSP he'll outlive everyone. if a-logs and the internet couldn't take him down A single roast beef thot couldnt

JamFlowMan

kiwifarms.net
Some friendly advice from somebody who was in your shoes, maybe take a step back from Phil. This site has other threads just start exploring. You'll quickly find people more interesting and entertaining then Phil and others who are worse then Phil could ever be. Honestly once you see some of the shit people get up to it puts into perspective how benign Phil really is.

Nigel of Ukip

Leader of the EU Meme Black Market
kiwifarms.net
@LyteSydeByll or @Memology 101 you guys not going to jump on DSP being a supporter of sexual abuse?
Seems the thing has died down, however.

Also I just noticed Nicole retweeting hbomberguy, who has somewhat recently also made a Tweet to Twitch questioning why DSP is allowed to stream after saying he would slap a 11 year old. He also included a video.
[ Here ] is the Tweet.
Possible gay ops attempt from Nicole?

Last edited:

Prince Lotor

. . .and the blackest eyes. The Devil's eyes.
kiwifarms.net
Now that I have more context I think DSP mod thatanonymouse's assessment that "she's a roast beef sandwich that talks" to be fairly accurate. . .and hilarious :lol:

Are 'roast beef sandwich' banned words in her chat yet? Does she have banned words in her chat? If she want's to live up to her kike pig moniker as 'the female DSP' she's got some mighty big shoes to fill made for gouty fat feet.

DiabeticSP

kiwifarms.net
The only potential here is Dave has to banish another ROGUE MOD who's the last (relatively of course) decent mod he has left.

Which means we'd get another ranting attention whore autist sperging out about how you can't spam cheese because they don't get it and accusing random viewers of being furries before banning them.

• Feels
Reactions: Tatu Carreta2

der rademacher

kiwifarms.net
I think you're trying to take joy out of only one aspect of Phil as a lolcow. Great as the inevitable fall will be, it's going to be long in coming and it may not take the form any of us expect. Like in life, one must find the joy in the little things: watching Phil find new and exciting ways to lie through his teeth, laughing at the innovative ways detractors find to poke at him, waiting in the wings for the latest golden whale to be taken to task when he upsets the Master...these are all things that Phil willingly fills his pail with each morning, dutifully, almost gleefully. We should be so lucky to get so much more enjoyment before he takes himself out back and puts two in his own head.
Metaphorical. I'm being metaphorical, of course.
:optimistic:
All true. It is a difference though if I want to have Dave continue his stunts because I find him hillarious or if I am just along for the ride to get a few good laughs out of the goutsphere drama while it lasts. At least in my eyes it is.

Some friendly advice from somebody who was in your shoes, maybe take a step back from Phil. This site has other threads just start exploring. You'll quickly find people more interesting and entertaining then Phil and others who are worse then Phil could ever be. Honestly once you see some of the shit people get up to it puts into perspective how benign Phil really is.
Thanks for the advise, but I guess you all imagined me smashing the keys of my keyboard, typing with my mouth foaming when I wrote my post. Nothing could be farther from the truth. My words may have been harsh, but that in short is the status quo that is Phil Burnell nowadays. I simply just don't agree that Dave should be around for longer than necessary, just because some people find him funny. It is a bit like with the televangelists from back in the 80s. Of course these scammers were also hillarious with their fake faith, fake acting and fake ramblings about fire and damnation, hell and purgatory. But to wish them to be around any longer purely just for laughs means them being able to scam new victims meanwhile. I do understand just fine that Dave's paypigs are another breed of autists compared to some televangelist's victims, but then again we have a viking here who can tell a thing or two about how easy it can be to get sucked into the goutsphere.

Tags
None