Streamer BadBunny has reported DSP and his mod to Twitch for sexual harassment. -

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

draculapenis

kiwifarms.net
Unless this escalates, I'm amazed that the pigroach was do deftly able to defend himself so well from a potentially deadly twitchthot attack. I was sure something like this would go wrong for him every possible way.
He definitely handled this in the best way that he could have - ignoring her from the jump. The only winning move in the game of twitchthottery is not to play.

Though I'm not sure how he knew to completely ignore her since he NEVER watches drama videos and he doesn't pay attention to the drama... 🤔

Kheapathic

DSPGaming is just a YouTube channel
kiwifarms.net
Unless this escalates, I'm amazed that the pigroach was do deftly able to defend himself so well from a potentially deadly twitchthot attack. I was sure something like this would go wrong for him every possible way.

But as ever, life finds a way.
I haven't looked at her sub count or anything; but she seems to average around 300 viewers. She's not that big to take down Phil; would need someone like Amaranth to force that.

samovski

feelsoldman
kiwifarms.net
I haven't looked at her sub count or anything; but she seems to average around 300 viewers. She's not that big to take down Phil; would need someone like Amaranth to force that.
That and she's a cunt too, so the cuntness kinda cancels each other out. I doubt Twitch gives a fuck about this woman as long as she doesn't break any major rules, same with Dave. Their both little fishes in a massive ocean. Two cunts with no relevance ain't going to achieve much.

She's nearly on Daves level in smug unearned arrogance, and that's not a good thing. Isn't she the one who said if you weren't subbed to her you're a leech or something? Faggots the both of them.

Wilhelm Bittrich

Captain Fatfuck - Leader of men
kiwifarms.net
But this got the attention of Destiny and they started banging or something. It didn't go anywhere but ever since then she's basically been trying to be a female Destiny.
So, she's into banging exceptional midgets, yuh? Trying to be a female Destiny? How did she do that, did she saw her legs off? That dude is literally a 4 foot something dwarf.

Radical Goodspeed

kiwifarms.net
I wonder if she loves to cook and clean the house? If so, match made in south of heaven. Poor Kat.
I think her infamy as the Female DSP means she's the least qualified soul maid in the world.

Also, "Female DSP" implies her ebegging has an even shorter lifespan than the guy who's morphing into a live action ATHF character before our very eyes.

YEEBOI

kiwifarms.net
Seems she's waging war against the Furries on stream right now. They're disrespecting trans-people by pretending to be oppressed apparently.

• Informative
Reactions: Haunter

Shambler

kiwifarms.net
Seems she's waging war against the Furries on stream right now. They're disrespecting trans-people by pretending to be oppressed apparently.
furry's are shit and all but the more people you fuck with the more likely it is that at least one exceptional individual in that group will try and take you out

• DRINK!
Reactions: Haunter

millais

The Yellow Rose of Victoria, Texas
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

DuckSucker

kiwifarms.net
Last edited:
Reactions: spiritofamermaid

darkwingosonichugorl

kiwifarms.net

Kheapathic

DSPGaming is just a YouTube channel
kiwifarms.net
I'll admit, I tuned in and joined her discord channel around the time she made first contact him; got banned shortly after for wrong think. Best thing I can say is she knows what she's doing. She isn't much to look at, but has a dedicated base of progressives. She'll scream jump and people will jump, regardless of how restless she does it.

Tags
None