Streamer 'Dellor' gets banned from Twitch for breaking a keyboard, proceeds to post a suicide note on Twitter. -

Sheryl Nome

Listen to my song
kiwifarms.net

"Dellor is a former Overwatch pro, boasting ample accolades in other online games like Fortnite, PUBG, League of Legends and Apex Legends, where he’s widely considered to be among the top players in the game.
In their latest ban, Twitch chose to remove dellor from the platform the exact same day he was supposed to get subs back for something he’s done on stream many, many times before - smashing his keyboard.

What happened?
While streaming Apex on October 1, dellor tore his keyboard apart after being downed in Skulltown.
The streamer raged about stream snipers as he literally ripped his keyboard in half before slamming down his chair.

Why was dellor banned?
Shortly after the smash dellor's stream cut off, with the streamer later providing Twitter update claiming he'd been banned for “self harm”.

“Banned indefinitely for 'self harm' for breaking a keyboard on stream,” he wrote. “I bought these keyboards specifically because of how cheap and fragile they are. I've broken hundreds of them and have never even scratched myself.”

Dellor argued he had broken "hundreds" of keyboards on stream before, some of which were even watched by Twitch staff - but he's never even received a warning before being banned for the offense on Oct. 1.

In a Twitlonger posted after the incident, dellor said his contact inside of Twitch told him there was nothing they could do, and that he was feeling very depressed by the latest ban.

It's not the first time dellor has run into trouble with Twitch, either: he lost his partnership earlier in 2019 after a sexist outburst.

This marks a significant development for the streamer, with his October 1 broadcast being the first time he'd be able to receive subscribers - but it looks like that won't be happening in the wake of his latest ban."

The article downplays it.

"i am broken. i have been depressed for months. i did everything i could to change. i stayed loyal to twitch. the day im supposed to get subs back they ban me for something i've done thousands of times. my contact in twitch says he cant do anything for me.

the mental torture ive gone through the last few months is too much. i love you all for what you've blessed me with but i don't want to continue living in this world anymore.

i hope you all remember the fun times and laughs we had. "

Denmark Mafia

care bears and wrasslin
kiwifarms.net
That article is kinda shit so let me give a better summary.

Dellor has serious anger issues but he is kind hearted and a beast at most of the games he plays. He basically had to grow up in a crack den, so that explains some of his issues. He worked with mentally handicapped people before becoming a full time streamer.

His community is toxic to a certain extent but not evil. Similar to Dellor himself. I guess you can call them good hearted trolls?

And yes, this also happened:

Dellor was basically deleted from the internet after this event. Against all odds he managed to come back and build up his Twitch channel after this.
Twitch has fucked him over many times. He got retroactively banned many times for no reason. Then after he had a minor quibble with some bitch in Apex Legends, TTV banned him again and took away his sub button (He came back after the ban only to find out about this).

Why he was banned:

Without the "stability" of subscriptions, Dellor pushed through and waited a long time for Twitch to reinstate his sub button. They promised to do this after Twich Con. They promised to do it today. Today he got banned. For breaking a fucking keyboard. Something he has done many times:

tldr;
Yeah, I do like the guy. He is an exceptional individual but can be genuinely funny and entertaining. He is a good person.
The way Twitch has treated him here is despicable. Ban him right away if you need, but don't crush his soul like that.

RJ MacReady

cheating bitch
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is really just one milestone in a long, escalating pattern of questionable, inconsistent bans which have characterised 2019 Twitch: Just today another guy got a two week ban for unintentionally streaming inside of the "partner lounge" at TwitchCon (side note: these are the type of people that enforce the rules at TwitchCon) and some Korean e-girl was literally driven to tears after being jerked around by Twitch.

Nobody is really sure what the fuck has been going on inside Twitch but the safe money is that management (already sparse and incompetent) is under sudden pressure to make the site more advertiser friendly as quickly as possible as Twitch makes a huge push for mainstream popularity and is shooting from the hip at any conceivable rule violation. It's also very likely that every employee has full administrative powers and can use them at will, which makes it even more of a mess.

Of all the tech companies out there right now you could make a case that Twitch is - by far - the worst managed. Youtube, at least, is consistent about how it'll fuck you in the ass but Twitch almost seems to take pleasure in hurting its users.

Attachments

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino