Study confirms the insinuation you once said "nigger" in a PM is more frowned upon by Discord users than actively grooming children.

Cat Phuckers

Critically acclaimed "far right troll"
kiwifarms.net
Is this your first day baitposting?
I really couldn't tell you were joking considering that KF does have a lot of weirdos come in, especially newfags, who say things that are totally out of touch with the general views of this forum's users. This site is by no means politically cohesive so I just thought you were an antiwhite sperg. My bad

RomanesEuntDomus

Kiwifarms hauseigener Quotennager
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Frankly, it would be interesting to engage in a long-term "study" with multiple accounts.

One poses as adult, while the others pose as underage. The adult account joins a lot earlier, tries to be part of the community and rise in the ranks. At some point a few underage accounts start joining. After some time, an underage account accuses the adult account of sexual misconduct (possibly even showing screenshot evidence of sexually explicit chats).

See if the adult account gets reprimanded. If not, raise tension by having another account come forward. And another. Until it actually does something and count how many it takes.
If you want to spice up things, make the adult account pose as a troon.

Here's my prediction: If the underage account goes "I'm 14/f/cali and I send nudes to [adult account]", a substantial chunk of Discord channel admins will contact the adult account and ask him to share the images.

Battlecruiser3000ad

greetings frum the hive i hate gays
kiwifarms.net
From my Discord experience I can't relate to this.

1626719801801.png

Overly Serious

kiwifarms.net
This had me believing it right up until the end with the bit about penis size (which is believable, just not that it would be included in a paper).

Someone should do this for real. I want to see what the actual results would be.