Stunt Plane Hired For Gender Reveal Party Crashes Into the Sea Killing Two -

Suburban Bastard

Take your fucking vaccine already
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Selfishness and stupidity has resulted in a fair number of Darwin Awards for this pointless display of conformance with the completely unnatural heteronormative sex/gender binary.

Please don't get me wrong here in thinking I believe there is something wrong with being cisgender and heterosexual. It is the most typical array that occurs in the human genome. What's unnatural about "the binary" is the assumption that everybody is born cishet or there is something "abnormal" about people who are transgender or same sex attracted, when the more realistic perspective is that they are naturally occurring "atypical" traits that aren't at all pathological.

What's wrong with this whole picture is the whole compulsion to announce to the world what kind of junk your kid had when it was born without knowing a thing about how well their gender identity is going to match up with those genitals.

Never knew you enjoyed anime tom. I’m guessing you like made in the abyss?

Analog Devolved

kiwifarms.net
Selfishness and stupidity has resulted in a fair number of Darwin Awards for this pointless display of conformance with the completely unnatural heteronormative sex/gender binary.

Please don't get me wrong here in thinking I believe there is something wrong with being cisgender and heterosexual. It is the most typical array that occurs in the human genome. What's unnatural about "the binary" is the assumption that everybody is born cishet or there is something "abnormal" about people who are transgender or same sex attracted, when the more realistic perspective is that they are naturally occurring "atypical" traits that aren't at all pathological.

What's wrong with this whole picture is the whole compulsion to announce to the world what kind of junk your kid had when it was born without knowing a thing about how well their gender identity is going to match up with those genitals.

I completely agree Miss Tommie. A tragic waste of human life here. Thank you for your insight. #teamtommie
gender reveal.jpg

MediocreMilt

JUST
kiwifarms.net
What's unnatural about "the binary" is the assumption that everybody is born cishet or there is something "abnormal" about people who are transgender or same sex attracted
But there is something abnormal about falling out of those categories. Maybe not "abnormal" since that's a bit of a loaded term, but if you're being honest with yourself, most of the douchebags running gender reveal parties will have made an accurate statement of who the child will be when it grows up.

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
I remember when dumb suburbanite women spent their spare cash on uppers and franzia. When did this gender reveal tard trend start?

It started with a cake that revealed pink icing. Since then, Jenna Karvunidis' feelings about it have changed.

"It's just become a bit of a nightmare," Karvunidis says.

Watching videos of gender reveal parties become bigger and more ostentatious has made Karvunidis rethink her own party 11 years ago.

In a Facebook post this week, Karvunidis said that when someone on Twitter had remembered her as the "inventor" of the gender reveal party, she wanted to share another surprise on Facebook.

"Plot twist! The baby from the original gender reveal party is a girl who wears suits," Karvunidis says. "She says 'she' and 'her' and all of that, but you know she really goes outside gender norms."

The post went viral. Karvunidis says her views on sex and gender have changed, especially when she's talking to her daughter.

"She's telling me 'Mom, there are many genders. Mom, there's many different sexualities and all different types,' and I take her lead on that," Karvunidis says.

She says she does have some regrets and understands these parties aren't beneficial to everyone.
"I know it's been harmful to some individuals. It's 2019, we don't need to get our joy by giving others pain," she says. "I think there's a new way to have these parties."

And that idea is as simple as just eating cake.

"Celebrate the baby," she says. "There's no way to have a cake to cut into it, to see if they're going to like chess. Let's just have a cake."
This might be the single worst formatted A&N OP I've ever seen, completely violating all the guidelines and somehow managing to have a link that is almost as long as the commentary provided, which is just fucking fantastic.
View attachment 2050660

Shit happens. I didn't realize the facebook link wouldn't properly resolve a preview and when i saw that it didn't there was nothing i could do about it because whichever mod is in charge of seeing to me being as disadvantaged as they possibly can make me, have disabled my ability to edit anything. Here's the original web link:

Yes people who do gender reveal parties stink No, gender itself doesn't kill people fuckwit. It's a shame you weren't one of those two people.

Ah , Queen of the Herpes, you disgusting deviant dolt, so nice to see you for the last time, you scum stain. Off to ignore land with the rest of the mean and stupid you go, toxic talking turd.
thanks for the heads up tommie. are you enjoying the avatars today?
Mine sure beats the crap out of what they had on my profile before.

Queen Of The Harpies

I drink and talk profanely
kiwifarms.net
Ah , Queen of the Herpes, you disgusting deviant dolt, so nice to see you for the last time, you scum stain. Off to ignore land with the rest of the mean and stupid you go, toxic talking turd.

Why are you even here faggot?

The Darwin Awards reference makes me think about how funny it would be if a fuckton of men decided to butcher their dicks and balls and give themselves nonfunctional frankenvaginas , then commit suicide once they realized what they’d done.
You forgot to add slowly poison themselves with synthetic hormones

Oliveoil

kiwifarms.net
We don't need gender reveals anymore.
Women and man do not mean anything as gender is a social construct, according to the crazy left.

Troonos

Regrettable Cake Farts
kiwifarms.net

It started with a cake that revealed pink icing. Since then, Jenna Karvunidis' feelings about it have changed.

Watching videos of gender reveal parties become bigger and more ostentatious has made Karvunidis rethink her own party 11 years ago.

In a Facebook post this week, Karvunidis said that when someone on Twitter had remembered her as the "inventor" of the gender reveal party, she wanted to share another surprise on Facebook.

"Plot twist! The baby from the original gender reveal party is a girl who wears suits," Karvunidis says. "She says 'she' and 'her' and all of that, but you know she really goes outside gender norms."

The post went viral. Karvunidis says her views on sex and gender have changed, especially when she's talking to her daughter.

"She's telling me 'Mom, there are many genders. Mom, there's many different sexualities and all different types,' and I take her lead on that," Karvunidis says.

She says she does have some regrets and understands these parties aren't beneficial to everyone.
"I know it's been harmful to some individuals. It's 2019, we don't need to get our joy by giving others pain," she says. "I think there's a new way to have these parties."

"Celebrate the baby," she says. "There's no way to have a cake to cut into it, to see if they're going to like chess. Let's just have a cake."

Shit happens. I didn't realize the facebook link wouldn't properly resolve a preview and when i saw that it didn't there was nothing i could do about it because whichever mod is in charge of seeing to me being as disadvantaged as they possibly can make me, have disabled my ability to edit anything. Here's the original web link:

So she's as biologically illiterate as a homeless, mentally ill granny tranny. Then who cares?

Dee Price

ugly tranny, david_price@bellsouth.net
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net

Tom how many times do you have to be told that gender is neurological and binary. Is there a reason you are thinking of little girls tom?

you are a sick old man tom a very sick old man. why are you looking up stories on kids.
Reading the OP, I concluded the plane didn't crash into Tommy's trailer park.
We all wish it had right into toms new hovel. But then the comical mooing of tom would be over but the smell would linger.