Stunt Plane Hired For Gender Reveal Party Crashes Into the Sea Killing Two -

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

AnOminous

μολὼν λαβέ
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
The only gender reveal Tom has ever had is being forced into the nuthouse, having his pants pulled down, and people laughing at his penis.
They probably saw his tiny, deformed penis when he got shot in the spleen by someone who mistook him for a rat while he was face down gobbling the contents of a dumpster.

Shroom King

kiwifarms.net
This might be the single worst formatted A&N OP I've ever seen, completely violating all the guidelines and somehow managing to have a link that is almost as long as the commentary provided, which is just fucking fantastic.
View attachment 2050660

I am not clicking the link in the OP. It looks like malware. So I will assume the article is about a plane that crashed because they decided to remove 41% of the engines before takeoff.

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
So she's as biologically illiterate as a homeless, mentally ill granny tranny. Then who cares?
Reading the OP, I concluded the plane didn't crash into Tommy's trailer park.
Go take a gender-reveal plane ride Tommy :)
Imagine someone like Tom, who has accomplished nothing except the opportunity to suck on the government's tits in the span of his 70 years on earth, preaching about how others should live their lives.
This is how we're going to play here, children. You will be respectful or you will be ignored. Simple as that.

I have done more for other people with money i've sucked from the "government's tits" than most high profile celebrity philanthropists and have left a body of my own work in several arts that are selling well while I live, so tell me assholes, what have you done that is so significant you can call my life worthless with such confidence?

I am not clicking the link in the OP. It looks like malware. So I will assume the article is about a plane that crashed because they decided to remove 41% of the engines before takeoff.
it's a facebook link. here's the original web link:

F. Murray Abraham

Grazie, Signore.
kiwifarms.net
This is how we're going to play here, children. You will be respectful or you will be ignored. Simple as that.

I have done more for other people with money i've sucked from the "government's tits" than most high profile celebrity philanthropists and have left a body of my own work in several arts that are selling well while I live, so tell me assholes, what have you done that is so significant you can call my life worthless with such confidence?
If we did that, you'd just put us on ignore. We'd still bat you around like a ball. Why are you even posting on a site that you say is full of criminals? Stop wallowing in the mire with us and log off.

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
1617396188123.png

https://twitter.com/thedailybeast/status/1377399566199181313

Last edited by a moderator:

GrinningCat

RULES OF NATURE is my guilty pleasure
kiwifarms.net

Oh dear my, a deranged Alzheimer-ridden disgusting pedophile is going to ignore me, whatever shall I do? :story:

And you haven't done jackshit for "other people". you've given nothing to society and yet you suck on its finances like the parasite you are. You won't be missed when the black in your lungs takes you by anyone and especially not American society.

You are literally worthless - except for some entertainment for us. Besides that you are just a leech. So dance monkey, dance for those shekels you collect.

Dee Price

ugly tranny, david_price@bellsouth.net
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net

You have no done more than anyone. Except other pedophiles and only by fucking dogs too.
You have left no body of work. You did leave a dead body in your back yard of some drifter you put in the backyard because she would not let you hump her leg.

And no one needs be respectful of you;. You deserve every bit of disrespect you have earned and some. Your are worthless tom very very WORTHLESS. You are a foul disgusting dirty old man.
who cares tom you gross disgusting perverted old goat. And we are sure you are part goat. Hell your ancient family members were well know vile goat fucking retards.
fuck off tom. who cares what you think it is so ass backwards anyways. You do get there is only two genders as there is only two sexes.

The rest of that gender crap is just that a whole load of crap.

WASR96

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
what have you done that is so significant you can call my life worthless with such confidence?
For starters, most of us actually have jobs so that we don't have to live off neetbux in section 8 housing like you do. We also don't go grocery shopping in the dumpster, pleasure animals, or waste emergency services time with exceptional "conversations". Lastly, we have friends and family that still contact us because we're not disgusting hacks that only see other people as potential gibbers to support stupid "business" ventures such as selling rocks with metal wire crudely wrapped around them. Does that answer your question, Tom?

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
For those who insist that I'm anything other than a harmless intersex artist who has fed a lot of people in my life, please continue to believe whatever the fuck you want to believe and write about it where ever you like. You will not get a rise out of me easily in the foreseeable future. Build your citadel to hating me on the wrong side of history you ridiculous exceptional reprobates. I live rent free in your damaged minds, not vice versa.

dark_lob1111

kiwifarms.net
For those who insist that I'm anything other than a harmless intersex artist who has fed a lot of people in my life, please continue to believe whatever the fuck you want to believe and write about it where ever you like. You will not get a rise out of me easily in the foreseeable future. Build your citadel to hating me on the wrong side of history you ridiculous exceptional reprobates. I live rent free in your damaged minds, not vice versa.
citadel.png

Troonos

Regrettable Cake Farts
kiwifarms.net
You have no done more than anyone. Except other pedophiles and only by fucking dogs too.
You have left no body of work. You did leave a dead body in your back yard of some drifter you put in the backyard because she would not let you hump her leg.

And no one needs be respectful of you;. You deserve every bit of disrespect you have earned and some. Your are worthless tom very very WORTHLESS. You are a foul disgusting dirty old man.

who cares tom you gross disgusting perverted old goat. And we are sure you are part goat. Hell your ancient family members were well know vile goat fucking retards.

fuck off tom. who cares what you think it is so ass backwards anyways. You do get there is only two genders as there is only two sexes.

The rest of that gender crap is just that a whole load of crap.
I don't live on the government tit. I have a job. I haven't raped animals. I haven't molested children.

There, automatically less worthless than you, Tom. That was easy.

GreeneCoDeputy

ᛋᛋ-Scharf., Diet-ᛋᛋ Pz.Gr.Div.
kiwifarms.net
It wasn't a "stunt plane" as far as I can tell.
It was a Cessna Turbo Stationair 206.
They are referring to the fly-by smoke trail as a "stunt."

Gender reveal parties are stupid and narcissistic but the culprit here will likely be crew flying the aircraft in an aggressive maneuver outside of safe limits.

Unofficial report

The aircraft had 4 people on board, out of which 2 survived.

The takeaway here should be that if you are planning on taking any flights in small aircraft outside of the First World, take a hard look at not just that charter carrier but also at the regulatory agencies for that area and how they stack up against the FAA.

This kind of maneuvering in this kind of airframe at that altitude, over people no less and with 4 souls on board seems incredibly reckless.