Stunt Plane Hired For Gender Reveal Party Crashes Into the Sea Killing Two -

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
It wasn't a "stunt plane" as far as I can tell.
It was a Cessna Turbo Stationair 206.
They are referring to the fly-by smoke trail as a "stunt."

Gender reveal parties are stupid and narcissistic but the culprit here will likely be crew flying the aircraft in an aggressive maneuver outside of safe limits.

Unofficial report

The aircraft had 4 people on board, out of which 2 survived.

The takeaway here should be that if you are planning on taking any flights in small aircraft outside of the First World, take a hard look at not just that charter carrier but also at the regulatory agencies for that area and how they stack up against the FAA.

This kind of maneuvering in this kind of airframe at that altitude, over people no less and with 4 souls on board seems incredibly reckless.
Did that pilot attempt a roll with all those passengers on board while he was towing a streamer that said "It's a girl!"

Dee Price

ugly tranny, david_price@bellsouth.net
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net

GrinningCat

Just some asshole cat
kiwifarms.net
For those who insist that I'm anything other than a harmless intersex artist who has fed a lot of people in my life, please continue to believe whatever the fuck you want to believe and write about it where ever you like. You will not get a rise out of me easily in the foreseeable future. Build your citadel to hating me on the wrong side of history you ridiculous retarded reprobates. I live rent free in your damaged minds, not vice versa.

Only thing you fed anyone in your life is Bullshit :story:

Dee Price

ugly tranny, david_price@bellsouth.net
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
They should've made a detour and crash into you instead, tranny.
But if it crashed into tommy? would not the resulting fire cause toxic tommy vapors to reek havoc on the surrounding cities and town. That could cause a lot of death. Tom is after all like a weapon of mass destruction with that vile buildup of dumpster parasites.

mario if smoke weed

I'm super duper, with a big tuper.
kiwifarms.net
But if it crashed into tommy? would not the resulting fire cause toxic tommy vapors to reek havoc on the surrounding cities and town. That could cause a lot of death. Tom is after all like a weapon of mass destruction with that vile buildup of dumpster parasites.
Okay, you got me there. The biological warfare would be pretty horrifying...

Tommy's like radioactive waste, I guess. We've got to dispose of him carefully.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
With any luck, when the Space Jews turn up to get him, they'll be sufficiently disgusted with him that they fire him straight into the sun.
The thing I find most bizarre about the Space Jews stuff has to be, of all things, the notion that they would favour Tommy. Here’s a man who does nothing for the world, constantly spitting hate and rage, filthy, lazy and perverted, despised by all except for the imaginary friends he claims to have. Why does he deserve the cosmic blessing? I mean, if I were the Space Jews, I’d drop him into a black hole for wasting our time.