Stunt Plane Hired For Gender Reveal Party Crashes Into the Sea Killing Two -

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think the real question here is would Tommy have molested the child regardless of the gender?
Hard to say. Whenever he’s referenced his perverted lust for children, it’s always been directed at girls. On the other hand, I think these days, he’s probably so desperate that he’d take anything that can’t outrun him.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I sure hope he wouldn't have, but considering how he goes on and on about how trans children existing brings him joy... I'm being very charitable when I put it this way: I'm not getting my hopes up.
With Tommy, he’s not exactly subtle about his true intentions. For instance, when he talks about lowering the age of consent and marriage licenses, he specifically states that his reasoning is to protect adult men who were innocently seduced by underage girls. So when he talks about how excited he is about trans children, well, you know he’s hoping they’ll come to Aunt Tommie for help “exploring their gender.”

EmpireOfTheClouds

They climbed aboard their silver ghost
kiwifarms.net
With Tommy, he’s not exactly subtle about his true intentions. For instance, when he talks about lowering the age of consent and marriage licenses, he specifically states that his reasoning is to protect adult men who were innocently seduced by underage girls. So when he talks about how excited he is about trans children, well, you know he’s hoping they’ll come to Aunt Tommie for help “exploring their gender.”
No adult is "innocently seduced" by a child. A child is too young to know what implications their actions may have, and adults are smart enough (well, sometimes) to put two and two together. So that really only confirms Thomas is a paedo. Whether he likes it or not.

Fatrick Hamlinson

Fat Pat Tomlinson - Sorry, That Was Redundant.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Selfishness and stupidity has resulted in a fair number of Darwin Awards for this pointless display of conformance with the completely unnatural heteronormative sex/gender binary.

Please don't get me wrong here in thinking I believe there is something wrong with being cisgender and heterosexual. It is the most typical array that occurs in the human genome. What's unnatural about "the binary" is the assumption that everybody is born cishet or there is something "abnormal" about people who are transgender or same sex attracted, when the more realistic perspective is that they are naturally occurring "atypical" traits that aren't at all pathological.

What's wrong with this whole picture is the whole compulsion to announce to the world what kind of junk your kid had when it was born without knowing a thing about how well their gender identity is going to match up with those genitals.

I have a good feeling that if a baby's genitals aren't horribly mutilated during a surgery like circumcision, and then the baby is raised to be the opposite sex and is sexually abused by being forced to mime sex acts with their siblings or being molested by an old man, then the baby won't come out all fucked up like you, Tommy.

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
I have a good feeling that if a baby's genitals aren't horribly mutilated during a surgery like circumcision, and then the baby is raised to be the opposite sex and is sexually abused by being forced to mime sex acts with their siblings or being molested by an old man, then the baby won't come out all fucked up like you, Tommy.
You've been programmed to believe a lot of things that aren't true about me. My genitals were mutilated by a lot worse than circumcision and i was forced into an unnatural gender role all my life, but I've managed to cope and live this long without ever even thinking about killing myself and not hurting anybody worse than i needed to get away from them. I happen to be a pretty widely respected activist artist with a 40 year track record professional cyber terrorists are trying to poison because my skills in environmental engineering and insights into the illegal covert government are such a threat to the status quo the multinational banker gangsters are trying to maintain.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You've been programmed to believe a lot of things that aren't true about me. My genitals were mutilated by a lot worse than circumcision and i was forced into an unnatural gender role all my life, but I've managed to cope and live this long without ever even thinking about killing myself and not hurting anybody worse than i needed to get away from them.
Ah, so you molested Sabrina in self-defence.
I happen to be a pretty widely respected activist artist with a 40 year track record
Where?
professional cyber terrorists are trying to poison because my skills in environmental engineering and insights into the illegal covert government are such a threat to the status quo
Then why don’t they just kill you? Seriously, why don’t they? It would be the easiest thing in the world. Shoot you and leave the body by some dumpsters. Or SWAT you and kill you “by mistake.” Or arrest you for having CP, or drug possession, or any number of other crimes you could plausibly have committed. You’re not exactly Castro, you’re just some guy.

I don’t understand why you think it’s more plausible that they’d create this massive operation to destroy your reputation while doing nothing to physically silence you. If anything, they’re making it worse, because you’re drawing attention to them. Why would they even bother with such an operation, when all they’re using is your own words?

Could it be that you’re just a sad old man?

the multinational banker gangsters are trying to maintain.
Yeah, we all know what “multinational bankers” is a dog whistle for.
F45DC013-6852-404E-B23A-CCB1D2F43022.jpeg
The Space Jews will kick your ass when they see you saying that. Hope you like getting your vagina installed in the middle of your face.

Dee Price

ugly tranny, david_price@bellsouth.net
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
That already happened. they call it the David Reamer case. He ended up blowing his head off with a shotgun.
Tom thinks it is not true and is only propaganda to harm the trender agenda.
You've been programmed to believe a lot of things that aren't true about me. My genitals were mutilated by a lot worse than circumcision and i was forced into an unnatural gender role all my life, but I've managed to cope and live this long without ever even thinking about killing myself and not hurting anybody worse than i needed to get away from them. I happen to be a pretty widely respected activist artist with a 40 year track record professional cyber terrorists are trying to poison because my skills in environmental engineering and insights into the illegal covert government are such a threat to the status quo the multinational banker gangsters are trying to maintain.
Fuck off tom no one has been programmed. I became loyal to KF all because of this kind of shit out of you trenders.

You are so full of shit. A lot of people have misconceptions about medical science and do not get it including you.

There is a very strict set of clusters and a genetic allele that cause transsexualism. They will not learn this until we get rid of the quacks. Like miss there is no male female brain who is a history major. and all the psychologist blabbering the same. None of which has ever look through a microscope.

You are causing more confusion with your idiocy

Fatrick Hamlinson

Fat Pat Tomlinson - Sorry, That Was Redundant.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I know you eat garbage and diddle dogs by your own admission.

So if anyone did the programming, it's you.

I thought you were going to stop responding, by the way?

Anonymus Fluhre

No man fears what he has seen grow
kiwifarms.net
Everything we know about is because you said it yourself.

You're also a no body. No one knows of you off of this site and AMB, and no one respects you. You have no skills either. You're just an old man who shits himself.

AnOminous

とても可愛い
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Everything we know about is because you said it yourself.

You're also a no body. No one knows of you off of this site and AMB, and no one respects you. You have no skills either. You're just an old man who shits himself.
The Rainbow Gathering people know about him and that he's a kiddy diddler they don't want around.

EmpireOfTheClouds

They climbed aboard their silver ghost
kiwifarms.net
Having an undescended testicle does not make you intersex, Thomas.

The I Scream Man

The Dogge Abides
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@Tragi-Chan makes such a good point on this page that I wanna expound upon it. Tom's not fucking important to anyone for any reason, generally speaking you are most important to yourself, then your family, then your friends, then your community, then the world at large. The internet has skewed this somewhat but that seems to be the hierarchy of importance that the majority of people carry with themselves throughout their lives.

Not Thomas, though. I think he's plenty important to himself but he hasn't demonstrated by any reasonable metric that he's important to anyone else. His family goes out of their way to never mention him, he doesn't have any friends to speak of beyond what I would call acquaintances who comment on some of his posts, the community and world at large aren't even aware of him in any meaningful way.

Where I'm going with this is that he doesn't fucking exist to anyone in a meaningful way, so if he ceased to exist tomorrow who would notice? We'd notice after a while but I see absolutely no evidence that his DMs would be filled up with concerned messages and that anyone would be posting on his Facebook wall asking where or how he was. I invite @Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg to prove me wrong, but I know he can't.

So ultimately what that means is that if someone (anyone!) actually believed Thomas was a threat to anything they'd just pop him, or poison him, or just fucking show up with a black van with no windows one night and remove him and not a soul would ever be the wiser or would even fucking notice. He's in danger of being killed by some rando now, as it stands, and if anyone with any actual power or influence wanted him gone they could do so easily and without much planning or forethought involved. Of all the lies Tom tells, the biggest dumbest one is that anyone who is aware of him gives a shit about him.

albert chan

Spanish women are the best.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

988329C1-F0E9-401A-9315-F82E2C98B33F.gif

1) You’ve been programmed to write overwrought essays on a forum where everyone pities you

2) You’ve been coping for so long that you have to lie and deflect your way from actually knowing to talk to REAL people that are not online 24/7

3) Being an activist =/= having a real job that it is fullfilling in your long term career

4) The only “cyber terrorists” that poisoned you are the ones in Metal Gear Solid

5) The more you talk about “illegal covert governments” and “multinational banker gangsters” makes me wonder if you’re running to cover for them and not offering dog-whistles to gang up on people for not exposing the real truth about you

BlueArmedDevil

They said this bomb was clean
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The more you talk about “illegal covert governments” and “multinational banker gangsters” makes me wonder if you’re running to cover for them and not offering dog-whistles to gang up on people for not exposing the real truth about you
Well they clearly aren't paying him, unless keeping him out of jail for his molesting a teenager was their fee.

Easy J

kiwifarms.net
You've been programmed to believe a lot of things that aren't true about me...
Reading or hearing your own words & believing you isn't being programmed, Tom. If it was, you'd be the one programming people to believe these things.

If you don't like everyone knowing that you're a pedophile, stop confessing to jacking off to children & whining about the age of consent laws that outlaw your sexual preference. Or kill yourself like several of us have helpfully suggested. That'll fix most of your problems so that's what I suggest.

keke

pussy
kiwifarms.net
People put too much value into when these parties fuck up. It’s basically a celebration of the baby, of new life, it’s just as dumb as when pyrotechnics at concerts injure and hurt people but people get extra venomous about this cause uh oh Californian white woman makes the blood boil.

Also, fuck off granny tranny.