Stupid things you thought as a kid - we were all dumbasses when we were kids

• Trump is threatening to repeal Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act to spite Twitter and I am tracking competing efforts to edit legislation here.
    P.S. A source of my income was removed by payment networks recently. If you'd like to donate crypto, my addresses are here.

NARPASSWORD

The furry shemale with the Star Fox avatars
kiwifarms.net
We all thought and said incredibly idiotic things as children, don't deny it. Here's a thread to share whatever stupid shit you did, thought, or said during your childhood, starting with this: When I was little, I thought old movies and shows were in black and white because color didn't exist back then.

Bassomatic

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That's a great calvin and hobbs comic if you haven't read it OP. Not first to think that.

As a child I was lost on the concept of percentages. Something happens or it doesn't how can't it be 50/50? .

This should be a fun thread, hope it takes off. The way kids think is often adorable and sometimes baffling.

Judge Holden

Corpsefucker
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Between the ages of 3 and 8 I believed that the word "rape" (as i would hear on the news or in films/tv watched by my older relatives) was actually "rake" and thus whenever the news or TV was talking about somebody being raped (or "raked" as i heard it), I just assumed it meant they had the shit beaten out of them with a rake.

Needless to say my parents pissed themselves in decidedly uncomfortable laughter when we watched a certain simpsons epiosde together for the first time and i loudly announced "sideshow bob is being raped!"

Tags
None