Stupid things you thought as a kid - we were all dumbasses when we were kids

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I used to think m.i.l.k came from white cows and chocolate m.i.l.k came from darker cows. With strawberry, I never had an answer.

My fucking father told me that with a streight face when I was little, and re-enforced it too as I got a bit older. He thought it was the funniest thing in the world when I tried to tell my friends this little fact about cows and chocolate milk. (strawberry milk didn't really exist where i was at the time) 20 years later, he tried to pull that same shit with my daughter and I shut him down fast. He had the nerve to call me a spoilsport.

asshole.

also much MUCH later,

In Jr. High school (8th or 9th grade, an age where he should know better) a kid I didn't know sparked up a conversation with me and tried to tell me that Transformers were real, and that the U.S. military was building them as we speak.

I actually had to give a teenager an explanation about the cost/effectiveness of developing and building an incredibly complex machine that can transform between a humanoid robot and a jet plane or a car and a tank, vs the cost of building multiple jet planes and tanks and the insane cost of developing combat AI for 'transformers' when there were millions of humans capable of flying jets or piloting tanks in the 1980s.

Amazingly it seemed no one had ever told him this before because he looked at me like i had just completely crushed his worldview and he never spoke to me again, LOL.

Last edited:
Tags
None