Stupid things you thought as a kid - we were all dumbasses when we were kids

Bender

I bend the truth.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
My fucking father told me that with a streight face, and re-enforced it too as I got a bit older. He thought it was the funniest fucking thing in the world when I tried to tell my friends this little fact about cows. (strawberry tard cum didn't really exist where i was at the time) 20 years later, he tried to pull that same shit with my daughter and I shut him down fast. He had the nerve to call me a spoilsport.
That is the the daddiest of dad pranks and it's fucking hilarious.

MerriedxReldnahc

World's Okay-est Proctologist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
When I was 8, my dad convinced me that asian women had slanted vaginas.
I believed him until I was 14
One of my Facebook aquaintances swears up and down that he owns an authentic photo of an asian woman with a sideways vagina, but he just can't share it lest he get the FB banhammer. Apparently there is such a thing known as a "3 o'clock pussy" where it is tilted.

The Last Stand

Well?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
One of my Facebook aquaintances swears up and down that he owns an authentic photo of an asian woman with a sideways vagina, but he just can't share it lest he get the FB banhammer. Apparently there is such a thing known as a "3 o'clock pussy" where it is tilted.
Reminds me. I thought women literally shit out children.

Exist0

Unmedicated Schizophrenic
kiwifarms.net
Got a couple. Word filter will be fun.
Used to think that because ladies made tard cum from their boobies, men made water.

Before I started school I watched the movie "Young Einstein" a shit load. According to that movie, Albert Einstein grew up on a apple farm in Tasmania and became famous for putting bubbles in beer. I argued so hard with my grade 1 teacher about Einstein.

My father always said I'd get square eyes from staring at the TV too much, I put cardboard and foil around it to make a circle. No square eyes

albertbrown26

kiwifarms.net
I used to joke around as a teenager thinking that if you get rid of guns in America, then there won’t be any more wars.

Now I see more black people either killing or pistol whipping other black people or cops in daylight/evening.

Reactions: Chan Fan
Tags
None