StyxHexenhammer666 / Tarl Warwick - Oddball Occultist Neckbeard (who can make some intresting content)

Rekkington

Obama chuckled. "You mean the chaos emeralds?"
kiwifarms.net
Wow this thread has really exposed the utterly autistic nature of KF. No, Styx can not "make some interesting content" that byline only serves to underline how pathetically servile this board is towards their precious libertarian shill. Reality check, Styx is a vile monster, a con artist who runs constant Go Fund Me scams and engages in open MAGAtard shilling due to his extreme lack of respect for his audience. Here are some facts on Styx:

1. Styx made political videos for years and never cried about lowering taxes even once, but now his MAGA shilling has paid off and his income is higher every second video is him crying about how taxes need to be low for the good of freedoms. He is cynically trying to manipulate his audience into easing his tax burden, regardless of whether it suits their interests.

2. Styx is directly competing with Tim Pool for attention and losing. Pool is raking in high 6 figure viewcounts on every video, Styx is forced to make a video about corona virus every single day to even get close to 100k views on a video.

3. Styx makes disgusting slurping noises into his mic all the time because he has stopped himself putting his hand over his mouth while talking (used to do it in all his old videos) but has replaced it with taking a sip of coffee. This indicates Styx hasn't fully mastered his nervous tics, a curious situation for an occult master.

4. Styx is actively pro-Trump and will not only vote for him he will encourage others to. Not because he necessarily likes his policies, since Trump just lies 100% of the time anyway, but because it makes him money from boomers. He wants the working class youth (where he comes from) to go die in the Iranian desert just so he can make a few thousand a month. He literally wants to kill millions just so he can get like less than 5k a month.

5. Styx videos are literally just him blathering on off the cuff about shit he hasn't researched and doesn't understand for 10 minutes a time. Seriously, try doing some basic research on a subject of one of his videos before watching it and be blown away by how he is misinformed or wrong about nearly everything he says.

I could go on, but it's making me to sick to my stomach. Needless to say, liking Styx unironically is the most cucked thing a man can do. Styx is simply using the same manipulation tactic on his audience he developed to fuck those women who were posting earlier in the thread: Talking with confidence so he sounds authoritative and smart and make you defer to him. Styx is the definition of a midwit, but because he's a fast, confident talker you worship him. Horrendously embarrassing, even worse than thinking Sargon is smart because of his British accent.
go dilate.

FunPosting101

Ebin posting only. No other posts allowed. :DDDD
kiwifarms.net
There are various things you can criticize Styx for, but at the end of the day he's simply too chill and calm(for the most part)to be like Razorfist or Sargon, I.E someone you can reasonably talk shit about and laugh at even if you agree with them sometimes or even if you agree with them a lot of the time. Styx though? Nah, he's too friendly, charismatic and disinclined to get into internet slapfights with other spergs outside of calling communists dumb faggots.

Last edited:

Based_Papa_John

Welcome to the Future you chose.
kiwifarms.net
There are various things you can criticize Styx for, but at the end of the day he's simply too chill and calm(for the most part)to be like Razorfist or Sargon, I.E someone you can reasonably talk shit about and laugh at even if you agree with them sometimes or even if you agree with them a lot of the time.
Styx actually recommended Razorfist in a recent video. (9:09)

Nykysnottrans

Repeat after me: I am beautiful.
kiwifarms.net
For those of you who mentioned the fact that there are spelling errors in his re-issues of old books: He said in this video that some of the books he's edited were a kind of occult pulp fiction for the masses with fact and myth mixed up because they weren't written by an academic for an academic audience but by non-experts and charlatans for a lay audience, hence the spelling errors. Of course as an editor it's his job to correct those mistakes, but I guess he's suggesting that he left them in for the sake of authenticity.

Based_Papa_John

Welcome to the Future you chose.
kiwifarms.net
For those of you who mentioned the fact that there are spelling errors in his re-issues of old books: He said in this video that some of the books he's edited were a kind of occult pulp fiction for the masses with fact and myth mixed up because they weren't written by an academic for an academic audience but by non-experts and charlatans for a lay audience, hence the spelling errors. Of course as an editor it's his job to correct those mistakes, but I guess he's suggesting that he left them in for the sake of authenticity.
You know, most "Satanists" drop the act after their freshman year in high school.

Unog

My political affiliation is "rétard"
kiwifarms.net
Pretty sure Styx isn't a Satanist anymore, as for why he didn't drop the act earlier? Meh, he's something of an edgelord, to be honest.
I was going to make this same comment before I thought to check if I'd posted in this thread before.

I'm sure he'll get over it when he gets out of his teenage years.

Oh wait.
Still relevant, nearly an entire year later.

Nykysnottrans

Repeat after me: I am beautiful.
kiwifarms.net
He mentioned people in Amsterdam queing up to buy pot at the coffee shop:

I couldn't believe this so I looked it up and it's actually true:

Forget loo rolls - shoppers queue up to buy CANNABIS in Holland after government announces coffee shop closures due to coronavirus
Customers in Amsterdam, Utrecht and the Hague lined up in their dozens on Sunday to stock up on marijuana

Cypher

Bald Blackpilled Boi
kiwifarms.net
The US declining to help a hostile regime climb out from under a Chinese bioweapon is not "supporting genocide".
Yeah dude let's just keep sanctioning them in a middle of a pandemic (which we just slapped more on) because said policy has been a hilarious failure.

Don't be shocked when more Mutts die in Iraq and Styx gets all butthurt because America can't get its head out of it's own ass

Last edited:

Mexican_Wizard_711

kiwifarms.net
Yeah dude let's just keep sanctioning them in a middle of a pandemic (which we just slapped more on) because said policy has been a hilarious failure.

Don't be shocked when more Mutts die in Iraq and Styx gets all butthurt because America can't get its head out of it's own ass
I know right, coronavirus was made by the jews to genocide iran

Tags
None