StyxHexenhammer666 / Tarl Warwick - Oddball Occultist Neckbeard (who can make some intresting content)

MediocreMilt

JUST
kiwifarms.net
"Hey guys, turns out learning to cook a few basic dishes by the time 30 isn't actually a waste of time. I just completed my first box of hamburger helper and it's actually not that bad. My recipe for ants on a log is in the description.":story:

I honestly thought Styx was a little more put together than this. Maybe it was the gardening that fooled me into thinking he was an adult. What's that saying about from mom to wife?
Hasn't he written and/or edited a bunch of treatise' on alchemy? Why would he be interested in that and never try the closest available substitute for most people: cooking?

Crystal Golem

kiwifarms.net
Hasn't he written and/or edited a bunch of treatise' on alchemy? Why would he be interested in that and never try the closest available substitute for most people: cooking?
Yeah that was sort of along my thought process as well. This guy that can't shut up about 'minarchism', sampling MREs and puttering around his garden but he can't even make himself a plate of spaghetti? Not that I thought he was some averagely functional human I just thought his private failings would be along the lines of getting unreasonably mad at small issues or something. Where does he get off acting so smug when he considers making grilled cheese a herculean task?

Based_Papa_John

Welcome to the Future you chose.
kiwifarms.net
"Hey guys, turns out learning to cook a few basic dishes by the time 30 isn't actually a waste of time. I just completed my first box of hamburger helper and it's actually not that bad. My recipe for ants on a log is in the description.":story:

I honestly thought Styx was a little more put together than this. Maybe it was the gardening that fooled me into thinking he was an adult. What's that saying about from mom to wife?
His "Millennial" is coming out. He can't help it.

OriginalUsernameHere

Northern Trump's Chosen
kiwifarms.net
Yes, TJ.

Clearly "I bet you wouldn't like it if this were happening around you" is a realistic veiled threat. From a guy like Styx no less.

Remember, TJ knows what an actual threat looks like. There's video of his old friend FakeSagan drunkenly threatening him with a gun, in person.
Can you do me a solid and link that video? It sounds funny.

BlancoMailo

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Can you do me a solid and link that video? It sounds funny.
Here's a mirrored summary of the stream done by Straighd0pe at the time:
Video archive:

I also found a copy of the final 1/6 of the stream itself, called the "666 BlogTv Event", (shoutout to The FakeSagan Archive):
Unfortunately, I can't archive the video here because it's 162mb.

Originally streamed: November 6, 2009 Adding this to the archive for the lulz and the references to this blogtv event in the recent interactions between Christopher Anderson, The Amazing Atheist and the Drunken Peasants. This video is only the last 1/6th of the entire stream.

One correction from my previous post on the subject: FakeSagan pointing the gun at TJ's headto threaten him happens offscreen. The moment I was thinking of was when Fake put the gun to his own head and threatened to pull the trigger unless someone donated $150 at about 29:41. Honestly, the whole thing is a magnificent trainwreck and still worth watching even with the potato quality. It's easily in the top 10 greatest events I've seen on the internet and serves as a great contrast between someone who simply grew up poor like Styx compared to someone who grew up poor and internalized the idea of being white trash like literally anyone on this livestream.

Last edited:

OriginalUsernameHere

Northern Trump's Chosen
kiwifarms.net
Here's a mirrored summary of the stream done by Straighd0pe at the time:
Video archive:
View attachment 1402354
I also found a copy of the final 1/6 of the stream itself, called the "666 BlogTv Event", (shoutout to The FakeSagan Archive):
Unfortunately, I can't archive the video here because it's 162mb.

Originally streamed: November 6, 2009 Adding this to the archive for the lulz and the references to this blogtv event in the recent interactions between Christopher Anderson, The Amazing Atheist and the Drunken Peasants. This video is only the last 1/6th of the entire stream.

One correction from my previous post on the subject: FakeSagan pointing the gun at TJ's headto threaten him happens offscreen. The moment I was thinking of was when Fake put the gun to his own head and threatened to pull the trigger unless someone donated $150 at about 29:41. Honestly, the whole thing is a magnificent trainwreck and still worth watching even with the potato quality. It's easily in the top 10 greatest events I've seen on the internet and serves as a great contrast between someone who simply grew up poor like Styx compared to someone who grew up poor and internalized the idea of being white trash like literally anyone on this livestream.
My god what a sad train-wreak that was. TJ and the people he associates with are the definition of white-trash.

Based_Papa_John

kiwifarms.net
Styx vlogged about the NRA.

I agree with that Youtuber, he got a point.
He's got a point. The NRA is mostly an establishment organization that would be more than willing to throw a few to the dogs if it meant they could still maintain their influence. You'll get the occasional conservative that might raise a peep or two about issues with the NRA, but they rarely go all the way in critiquing it.

frozenrunner

Please do not hoard limited salt supplies.
kiwifarms.net
I'm going to go out on a limb here and say Styx is not a lolcow. People keep trying to portray him as one, but he isn't one.

He's a weirdo. His sense of humor is sophomoric at best. He can be insufferable at times. His interests range from mundane to extremely odd.

But he's not a lolcow. He refuses to engage in e-drama and virtually never seems to react to anything said about him. He just makes his videos and remains the odd guy he is.

Based_Papa_John

kiwifarms.net
I'm going to go out on a limb here and say Styx is not a lolcow. People keep trying to portray him as one, but he isn't one.

He's a weirdo. His sense of humor is sophomoric at best. He can be insufferable at times. His interests range from mundane to extremely odd.

But he's not a lolcow. He refuses to engage in e-drama and virtually never seems to react to anything said about him. He just makes his videos and remains the odd guy he is.
He's more of a curiosity, I'll agree, than an out-in-out lolcow. He has his cow-ish moments to be sure, but he could be a lot, lot worse. For me, what puts him in that category is his attitude. He really seems stuck in the 2000's at times, and, let's face it, we all grow out of Middle School occultism some time.

MediocreMilt

JUST
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, he's goofy, but he's not full cow. There's not enough regularity to his meltdowns.

That being said, what you've just said here is like, famous last words that are all over a bunch of threads like Sargon of Akkad's.

You know: "Come on guys, Sargon's pompous, but he's not a lolcow."

Two years later he's the UKIP Rape Man.

Austrian Conscript 1915

133 days in Przemysl
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, he's goofy, but he's not full cow. There's not enough regularity to his meltdowns.

That being said, what you've just said here is like, famous last words that are all over a bunch of threads like Sargon of Akkad's.

You know: "Come on guys, Sargon's pompous, but he's not a lolcow."

Two years later he's the UKIP Rape Man.
when's the last time styx had a melt down? of course he has his moments but I don't recall a time he's had a moment like sargon. not to say that he's a lolocow; everyone can be made of fun of.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: ditto

MediocreMilt

JUST
kiwifarms.net
when's the last time styx had a melt down? of course he has his moments but I don't recall a time he's had a moment like sargon. not to say that he's a lolocow; everyone can be made of fun of.
I've seen him make weird videos where he's lowkey crying about needing time off because his e-gf dumped him (only to go right back to 6+ vids per day the next day), and there was that time when he got drunk and called Mr. Metokur into his livestream to go through 5 stages of grief over Kilroy being a fraud. They happen, just not often.

• Informative
Reactions: ditto

BananaGator

kiwifarms.net
I've seen him make weird videos where he's lowkey crying about needing time off because his e-gf dumped him (only to go right back to 6+ vids per day the next day), and there was that time when he got drunk and called Mr. Metokur into his livestream to go through 5 stages of grief over Kilroy being a fraud. They happen, just not often.
Can't forget last year when he, if not defended, then tried ackshully'ing for the Finders because Satanism is actually a philosophy (TM)

Austrian Conscript 1915

133 days in Przemysl
kiwifarms.net
Can't forget last year when he, if not defended, then tried ackshully'ing for the Finders because Satanism is actually a philosophy (TM)
styx tried to use technicalities to say that it was all just a nothing burger. styx was like "the real family friendly satanists are not like this!"
it was just really odd to see him fumble around dismissing the event when they clearly were acculttish in their behaviour.

BananaGator

kiwifarms.net
styx tried to use technicalities to say that it was all just a nothing burger. styx was like "the real family friendly satanists are not like this!"
it was just really odd to see him fumble around dismissing the event when they clearly were acculttish in their behaviour.
It's an understated character flaw of his: he can get really stubborn in different situations to the point you think there's some insecurity. Besides the Finders, he was one of the last people to still white knight for Kilroy, gets absolutely autistic about hating e-drama (apparently grown adults aren't allowed to have disagreements or not like each other because it "hurts the movement against le corporate media"), and, worst of all, to this day, refuses to admit that Kirsten Gillibrand was a shit candidate who came off as even more inauthentic, desperate, and pandering than Kamala, Pete, or even Hillary ever did. He admitted he overestimated Julian Castro, but with Gillibrand, literally her entire campaign was nothing but cringe, panders (especially to IDPol), and gimmicks. If you only listened to Styx, though, you'd think she was a juggernaut who would've beaten Trump if only she'd gotten more media attention. Apparently he doesn't know that she's never been some god-tier candidate; her only really earned victory was a House race 14 years ago. After she got appointed to the Senate (which only happened because Caroline Kennedy flamed out hilariously) she's just coasted because New Yorkers would vote for a dead goose if it had a (D) after its name.

Austrian Conscript 1915

133 days in Przemysl
kiwifarms.net
and, worst of all, to this day, refuses to admit that Kirsten Gillibrand was a shit candidate who came off as even more inauthentic, desperate, and pandering than Kamala, Pete, or even Hillary ever did. He admitted he overestimated Julian Castro, but with Gillibrand, literally her entire campaign was nothing but cringe, panders (especially to IDPol), and gimmicks. If you only listened to Styx, though, you'd think she was a juggernaut who would've beaten Trump if only she'd gotten more media attention. Apparently he doesn't know that she's never been some god-tier candidate; her only really earned victory was a House race 14 years ago. After she got appointed to the Senate (which only happened because Caroline Kennedy flamed out hilariously) she's just coasted because New Yorkers would vote for a dead goose if it had a (D) after its name.
yeah, but who fucking cares about Gillibrand

Atomsk

Pirate King
kiwifarms.net
I may be late on this but I just found this video where Styx advocates serious criminals like murderers and rapists be put in a coliseum to fight for their freedom while it's livestreamed for money. Ngl, that sounds pretty based and prisonpilled, I'd be 100% for it but someone just coming out and saying it in a 100% genuine fashion without any winking at the audience is fucking hilarious.

Tags
None