StyxHexenhammer666 / Tarl Warwick - Oddball Occultist Neckbeard (who can make some intresting content)

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I may be late on this but I just found this video where Styx advocates serious criminals like murderers and rapists be put in a coliseum to fight for their freedom while it's livestreamed for money. Ngl, that sounds pretty based and prisonpilled, I'd be 100% for it but someone just coming out and saying it in a 100% genuine fashion without any winking at the audience is fucking hilarious.
I wouldn't. Because now the most violent super criminals get released into society and are just going to murder a bunch more people.

Kolp1607

CWCki and CWCki Discord jerkop.
kiwifarms.net
Is he really a lolcow though. The only thing I found weird was him telling to buy magnetic tape disks and store memes and other important media in them to prevent the libs from deleting it or whatever.

Based_Papa_John

Welcome to the Future you chose.
kiwifarms.net
This isn't that bad an idea though.
Agreed. A lot of these Hong Kongers are well educated, speak English, and hold values that would make them valuable contributions to Western society. Sure, China would be glad for the dissidents to be gone, but at what cost? The Chinese economy isn't doing so well, especially with COVID and the trade war. The last thing they need is to lose more valuable assets to the West. Part of the reason for the creation of a Special autonomous zone for Hong Kong was to preserve the economic and social benefits that came during British rule. If China were to say...do what they're doing now, it would guarantee not only the destruction of Hong Kong's economy but also significantly damage China's. Economic MAD, if you will.

tehpope

Archivist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is he really a lolcow though. The only thing I found weird was him telling to buy magnetic tape disks and store memes and other important media in them to prevent the libs from deleting it or whatever.
Magnetic Tapes are pretty good storage mediums for long term storage. For most people, HDD are pretty good and prices are climbing down.

Doctor Placebo

Soleimani's back. Tell a friend.
kiwifarms.net
I wouldn't. Because now the most violent super criminals get released into society and are just going to murder a bunch more people.
Yeah, letting people with a history of violence earn their freedom through more violence is a bad idea. If Styx wants to be an edgy prison reformer, a far better idea would be bringing back sentences of indentured servitude and public flogging instead of locking people up for certain nonviolent crimes like stealing. Since prison doesn't reform those people anyway, and usually does the opposite.

Why would anyone store memes in them tho?
As silly as it sounds, memes are culturally and politically significant in modern society. They're also one of the few mainstream artistic mediums (I'm not sure if that's quite the right word, but you know what I mean) with a right wing bias instead of a left wing one.

nohull

Sorry for party ooperating.
kiwifarms.net
democrats are now anti-education
Really? I don't see the point of this edgy cringelord posting such a platitude.

Also, interesting to see he's reading about Jewish mysticism, he will turn into Nick Land any day now, any day now, he just needs to smoke more meth.

Reactions: ditto

Rekkington

Obama chuckled. "You mean the chaos emeralds?"
kiwifarms.net
I'm going to go out on a limb here and say Styx is not a lolcow. People keep trying to portray him as one, but he isn't one.

He's a weirdo. His sense of humor is sophomoric at best. He can be insufferable at times. His interests range from mundane to extremely odd.

But he's not a lolcow. He refuses to engage in e-drama and virtually never seems to react to anything said about him. He just makes his videos and remains the odd guy he is.
Most people in the Internet Famous/Harvest section aren't lolcows, its just a place for fans and haters to follow drama and bitch about takes.

Reactions: Crystal Golem

KiwiBeanie

The Beanie Formerly Known as Beak
kiwifarms.net
Also, interesting to see he's reading about Jewish mysticism.
This isn't new, he's made videos about Judaism and Jewish mysticism on numerous occasions.

Is he really a lolcow though.
It started out as a lolcow thread but devolved into a fan board where fans reblog his posts. Styx deserves to be here for unironically engaging in the occult. The people who don't think he's lolcow worthy are convinced that he's a genius troll like Marilyn Manson, who is also a lolcow for going beyond just reading fantasy novels.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
It started out as a lolcow thread but devolved into a fan board where fans reblog his posts. Styx deserves to be here for unironically engaging in the occult. The people who don't think he's lolcow worthy are convinced that he's a genius troll like Marilyn Manson, who is also a lolcow for going beyond just reading fantasy novels.
I think he's kind of a weirdo with some goofy obsessions and autisms, but I generally like his videos when I watch them. Something I strongly approve of is he doesn't just blabber on endlessly to hear himself talk, he just says what he has to say in the length of time he needs to say it, then peaces out. This is how this kind of Internet commentary should be done.

If he has one huge lolcow trait it's taking his weird variety of Satanism super seriously and getting buttmad and defending it. He could probably be trolled that way.

Syaoran Li

Manager of the Goth IHOP
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Eh, the only lolcow stuff he does nowadays is his occult stuff and even then, that's fairly sedate by the standards of 2020 lolcows, especially politically oriented ones like him.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Eh, the only lolcow stuff he does nowadays is his occult stuff and even then, that's fairly sedate by the standards of 2020 lolcows, especially politically oriented ones like him.
I'd say he's a non-lolcow with some minor lolcow traits and the more I've watched his shit, the more he's actually pretty reasonable and right about things.

Tags
None