StyxHexenhammer666 / Tarl Warwick - Oddball Occultist Neckbeard (who can make some intresting content)

BananaGator

kiwifarms.net

Anyone notice he's a lot more lively and expressive in this one? Feels almost like 2016 Styx, with enthusiasm, more detail, and all that. It really tells me his "morning quota" vids are ones he just factory assembles at this point and doesn't put much care or thought into. He even talks faster in the morning vids compared to here, like he's in a rush to just get them over with.

MrJokerRager

I like me some nice big boobs
kiwifarms.net

Apparently found out that Styx does not like Tucker and called it a Cucker Carlson Cult of Personality due to Tucker being a millionaire telling others what to do despite also supporting Trump who does the same stuff.

Read the comments and its because of Styx's younger days as a athiest in the 1990s may be why he hates Tucker.

BananaGator

kiwifarms.net

Apparently found out that Styx does not like Tucker and called it a Cucker Carlson Cult of Personality due to Tucker being a millionaire telling others what to do despite also supporting Trump who does the same stuff.

Read the comments and its because of Styx's younger days as a athiest in the 1990s may be why he hates Tucker.
He called Laura Ingraham a neocon at one point, which should tell anyone that he's one, so stuck in the 2000s (lol Faux News amirite) and two, so autistically opposed to muh legacy media that he dismisses anybody that's on TV out of hand, even if he (unbeknownst to him) has a lot of common ground with them.

So styx is a huge pussy baby absolutely seething that Shoe0nhead doesn’t associate with the online right anymore, even though she was always openly left wing.
1BE4053B-B268-4136-8733-485AA822ECD4.jpeg

He and Sargon have been e-stalking her and are absolutely livid that she’s friends with Vaush. (A guy Styx is too afraid to debate but will openly talk shit about)

Tags
None