StyxHexenhammer666 / Tarl Warwick - Oddball Occultist Neckbeard (who can make some intresting content)

Austrian Conscript 1915

9/11=DEATH TO AMERICA DEATH TO Australia
kiwifarms.net

BananaGator

kiwifarms.net
he used the apostrophe correctly 2 times. "that'd" is a contraction of "that would" and Welds' is the possessive form of "Welds." You don't say "Jesus's" you say "Jesus' " because you don't add an extra s when making the possessive form of a noun that ends in an s
His name isn't Welds' though, it's Weld, as in Bill Weld. I think I've even seen Styx say Trumps', so I think he thinks that's the rule lmao

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Local Fed

BananaGator

kiwifarms.net
Tbh it's pretty hard to mock him compared to all his internet competitors. He just makes a straight forward video and then fucks off for the rest of the day. No video game livestreaming of any kind.
You reminded me of that weird period like five years ago when he'd upload LPs of Minecraft. They weren't live but Tarl has, in fact, technically been a gaming YTer.

Austrian Conscript 1915

9/11=DEATH TO AMERICA DEATH TO Australia
kiwifarms.net
His name isn't Welds' though, it's Weld, as in Bill Weld. I think I've even seen Styx say Trumps', so I think he thinks that's the rule lmao
I don't read the deeply intellectual content of styxs's guide on wizards and warcrafts, and you probably don't either. Buy one of his books on ancient greek gay wizardry and tell me if he thinks that's the rule

MrJokerRager

I like me some nice big boobs
kiwifarms.net
Apparently Styx still hate a unexplainable hate boner for Tucker based on that he is a millionaire. Read the comments section and they pushing back against Styx and this is the Bitchute edition. Also plans to do a video on Tucker, which I am interested in what is his real criticism of Tucker.

Apparently Styx still hate a unexplainable hate boner for Tucker based on that he is a millionaire. Read the comments section and they pushing back against Styx and this is the Bitchute edition. Also plans to do a video on Tucker, which I am interested in what is his real criticism of Tucker.

Tucker Carlson is a paid multimillionaire trust fund baby. Anyone who is not brain dead knows he isn’t someone who’s fight for the average worker.

Tags
None