Votes: 79 38.3%
  • A different reason

Votes: 4 1.9%

• Total voters

Xenomorph

See here we're all anemic
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Does anyone watch her videos anymore? I can only read the synopses that our brave Kiwis post. Her voice has started to make my skin crawl.
I'm at that point where I'm checking the threads on the vids before even attempting a click on her shit.

As of late she is in overdrive with her annoying fake ass squeaking.

Tiamat

unpasturized autism
kiwifarms.net
0u5ZJRc.png

Unless she just got up from leaning against some sort of textured fabric and that's a skin imprint, there's something seriously wrong with her arm and/or circulation. :O

Probably just an overreaction but that arm looks like it belongs to a recently deceased corpse. I've met people with diabetes that don't have that bad of circulation.

FitBitch

A housewife!
kiwifarms.net
So I'm no professional youtuber but when I think "Vlogmas" I think video advent calendar. Like the first would have been a great day to do the house decorating, I would imagine a competent vlogger would have something like a cookie baking video where they share recipes, or holiday crafts, going to a Christmas parade... things normal people do for the holidays. This is just what Big AL and the thumbslug do daily but now it's December.

What's the point?

raritycunt

destroy them with lazers
kiwifarms.net
So I'm no professional youtuber but when I think "Vlogmas" I think video advent calendar. Like the first would have been a great day to do the house decorating, I would imagine a competent vlogger would have something like a cookie baking video where they share recipes, or holiday crafts, going to a Christmas parade... things normal people do for the holidays. This is just what Big AL and the thumbslug do daily but now it's December.

What's the point?

That’s what vlogmas (or blogmas for those with written blogs) is supposed to be and it can be fun reading/watching them but hers are just awful.

BerriesArnold

kiwifarms.net
I thought that this was a repeat post. We're doing another Subway mukbang?

I agree with Fitbitch above. It was my understanding that Vlogmas was similar to an advent calendar of sorts. Every day the youtuber would give us a little treat that would ultimately build us up to a big bang on Christmas. It was foolish to expect anything other than 25 days of stuffing her gullet with bread. Didn't she eat two grilled cheese sandwiches yesterday?

DubbleBubble

kiwifarms.net
I just turn on the adblock n click around then sigh when nothing interesting happens again. But I will say that her frequent.. "Dancing" is just plain depressing now.

It's clearly a "Look I'm healthy! I'm dancin'!". But the dancing is 5 seconds of jiggling her fat in place and then emergency jump cut because she's about to have a heart attack.

While it's neat to have all the bingemas blog content, we're all just waiting for the inevitable weigh in and gasp of shock when she realizes she's gone over 600 pounds in one months time.