Tube turkey panic attack
kiwifarms.net
The comment section really has gone super autistic

958F0C70-F2C9-4B00-AC0C-786A764285D6.png

pecansandies

Torrid Haul
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Does anyone watch her videos anymore? I can only read the synopses that our brave Kiwis post. Her voice has started to make my skin crawl.

I still find AL amusing because she's so ridiculous, but I seriously can't deal with Becky. IDK if it's her creaky voice, blank expression, a combination of both that makes it sound like her brain overheats anytime she tries to form a thought, or what.

The second she's plunked in front of the camera I'm just like oh boy here comes some nonsense with an 80% chance of it being about dead people. So I just gotta skip ahead.

Strine

a way a lone a last a loved a-log
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The comment section really has gone super autistic

View attachment 606323
God her NPC commenters are insufferable. I'm glad they're probably scared to come here. They're the morons giving her ad revenue and being trolled while thinking they're smarter than Amber.

I still find AL amusing because she's so ridiculous, but I seriously can't deal with Becky. IDK if it's her creaky voice, blank expression, a combination of both that makes it sound like her brain overheats anytime she tries to form a thought, or what.

The second she's plunked in front of the camera I'm just like oh boy here comes some nonsense with an 80% chance of it being about dead people. So I just gotta skip ahead.
Seeing Becky try to think and get a 404 error is mildly amusing but watching her wonky jaw slant up-right and down-left with tales of moonshine and possum shootin' with her static, shallow eyes is so boring it's almost zen.

byanyothername

kiwifarms.net
I don't know about you, but my favorite part of the video was the part where AL called Becky to ask her a stupid question about the movie they saw. Not because she actually cared about what she had to say, but to give her just enough uninterrupted time to inhale 8 inches of bread and cheese.
View attachment 606361

She was so fucking rude during this part. Asks Becky to tell stories and then so clearly isn't paying attention and interrupts her multiple times to comment on her food.

ADHD

セックスキッテン
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
God her NPC commenters are insufferable. I'm glad they're probably scared to come here. They're the morons giving her ad revenue and being trolled while thinking they're smarter than Amber.
Some are hilariously way too full of themselves.
s1.png

Oh yeah, you're super special. :story:

She was so fucking rude during this part. Asks Becky to tell stories and then so clearly isn't paying attention and interrupts her multiple times to comment on her food.
Oh come on, does anyone actually give a shit what Becky has to say?

Sparkletor

kiwifarms.net
I am upset at everyone who says they skipped over Becky's story. It was very enthralling.

Becky witnessed a demonic possession as a child.

It took place in Georgia in the 90's. Becky's great uncle was preachin' up in front of the church and everybody started to panic. Becky's mom covered Becky's eyes and everybody quickly ran out of the church. Becky's great uncle had to perform an exorcism right there in the church. Becky has to ask her sisters or her mom or even he dad what happened that day that nobody wants to talk about.

Soda Sink

my dietitian blocked me
kiwifarms.net
I am upset at everyone who says they skipped over Becky's story. It was very enthralling.

Becky witnessed a demonic possession as a child.

It took place in Georgia in the 90's. Becky's great uncle was preachin' up in front of the church and everybody started to panic. Becky's mom covered Becky's eyes and everybody quickly ran out of the church. Becky's great uncle had to perform an exorcism right there in the church. Becky has to ask her sisters or her mom or even he dad what happened that day that nobody wants to talk about.
This is the first interesting thing Becky has said. I hope she asks her family, but regardless, Becky will make the story boring and needlessly long, so what's the point?