Votes: 79 38.3%
  • A different reason

Votes: 4 1.9%

• Total voters

Xenomorph

See here we're all anemic
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Some are hilariously way too full of themselves.
View attachment 606433
Oh yeah, you're super special. :story:

Oh come on, does anyone actually give a shit what Becky has to say?
A lot of them LOVE to point out daily how much better they are than AL. And they are terrified of coming here, too. But, get all their information from here, it's hilarious.

sperginity

why the fuck does a dolphin need a wheelchair?????
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I am upset at everyone who says they skipped over Becky's story. It was very enthralling.

Becky witnessed a demonic possession as a child.

It took place in Georgia in the 90's. Becky's great uncle was preachin' up in front of the church and everybody started to panic. Becky's mom covered Becky's eyes and everybody quickly ran out of the church. Becky's great uncle had to perform an exorcism right there in the church. Becky has to ask her sisters or her mom or even he dad what happened that day that nobody wants to talk about.
yet another supernatural story easily explained by Becky's aunt having horrible gas

FatFaceFcker

kiwifarms.net
She was so fucking rude during this part. Asks Becky to tell stories and then so clearly isn't paying attention and interrupts her multiple times to comment on her food.

Oh my goddess she was SO rude. But why am I not surprised? What stood out for me was the faces she was making when Necky said she didn't like the movie. Her face during that part said a lot about what little respect she has for what Becky has to say. I wanted to punch her tbh.

paper doll

the dessert witch
kiwifarms.net
Ugh... okay.

Correct me if I'm wrong... but I'm pretty sure a) only certain Catholic priests can perform exorcisms and b) all exorcisms have to have explicit Vatican approval. There's no fucking way her honky tonk inbred uncle got word from the Vatican to purge demons out of some methed-out hillbilly.

Then again, I'm not an expert. I just read the exorcist and refuse to do research.

kiwifarms.net
I don't know about you, but my favorite part of the video was the part where AL called Becky to ask her a stupid question about the movie they saw. Not because she actually cared about what she had to say, but to give her just enough uninterrupted time to inhale 8 inches of bread and cheese.
View attachment 606361

definitely had cheese on the mind... then she said she finds most binge monster possession movies cheesey.

Crass_and_Champ

esteemed Austrian oenologist Hermut Krebs
kiwifarms.net
I pity poor Rickie, who for the limited time Eric's laid up, will have to continue his full time job as well as all the cooking, housework and yardwork that Eric was doing as the stay at home husband.
The sarcasm in this post is so thick it could pass for one of Amber's thighs.
Has Eric ever even attempted to "cook," apart from that chocolate lard concoction they made?

Prince Lotor

Oldschool 80's winged-helmet autism
kiwifarms.net
2:56 "I am, like, hardcore craving sushi, so I think we're going to go somewhere that has some bomb ass sushi."

Ugh, they went back to the Mexican/Asian fusion restaurant and got those disgusting looking chopped up chicken tendies wrapped in rice and covered in mayo things that they call "sushi" (:_(

Strine

a way a lone a last a loved a-log
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
2:56 "I am, like, hardcore craving sushi, so I think we're going to go somewhere that has some bomb ass sushi."

Ugh, they went back to the Mexican/Asian fusion restaurant and got those disgusting looking chopped up chicken tendies wrapped in rice and covered in mayo things that they call "sushi" (:_(
Ummm what is your problem booboo I read that eadeen sushi is good for you and my dietitian agrees

thejackal

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

this place?

if you can find a roll without cream cheese or not deep fried, well, you're not our gorl. it's places like this that really put the beetus into rural America.

Sparkletor

kiwifarms.net
Ugh... okay.

Correct me if I'm wrong... but I'm pretty sure a) only certain Catholic priests can perform exorcisms and b) all exorcisms have to have explicit Vatican approval. There's no fucking way her honky tonk inbred uncle got word from the Vatican to purge demons out of some methed-out hillbilly.

Then again, I'm not an expert. I just read the exorcist and refuse to do research.
That's what I initially thought so I googled it---

"A distinction is made between a formal exorcism, which can only be conducted by a priest during a baptism or with the permission of a bishop, and "prayers of deliverance" which can be said by anyone"

So I guess her preacher great uncle did an informal exorcism which was basically praying real hard at the demon.

Another interesting thing to note, an actual exorcism can not be performed until the possessed person has had a thorough physical and mental exam to rule out some sort of illness that may be the actual cause of acting demon possessed.

My guess is cousin Bubba just got into pawpaw's corn squeezin's.

ricecake

Immunocompromised Cougar
kiwifarms.net
Do we know for sure that her family is Catholic? I think other denominations like Pentecostal may have their own version of exorcism too.

And honestly I think an impromptu mid-service exorcism is more Pentacostal style rather than Catholic.
They aren't Catholics. They are hillbilly, tent revival Pentacostals, based on clues Becky has dropped about her childhood and Christian school (:powerlevel: my first boyfriend was the son of an evangelical preacher and her childhood sounds like his to a degree.) They totally believe in shit like demonic possession through evil music and anal sex and Ouija boards, and any screaming preacher in a white suit can cast out a demon any time he pleases.

Strine

a way a lone a last a loved a-log
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Do we know for sure that her family is Catholic? I think other denominations like Pentecostal may have their own version of exorcism too.

And honestly I think an impromptu mid-service exorcism is more Pentacostal style rather than Catholic.
It's been debunked already but rednecks aren't Catholic, Catholics do not perform in-church exorcisms and Catholics call themselves Catholics, not "Christian". Amber may convert when she hears about the communion wafers though.

CreedenceLeonoreGielgud

Queen of Nilbog
kiwifarms.net
It's pertinent to point out though that in some cases of possession and where there is agreement, tent-revival Pentobaptist televangelicals can collaborate with Roman Catholics on live television exorcisms, like the exorcism of Linda Blair detailed in the documentary Repossessed .

It's been debunked already but rednecks aren't Catholic, Catholics do not perform in-church exorcisms and Catholics call themselves Catholics, not "Christian". Amber may convert when she hears about the communion wafers though.

Which are transubstantiated into Jesus' actual flesh, though oddly are still not gluten free.

Last edited by a moderator: