Votes: 2 1.0%
  • A combination of the above

Votes: 79 38.3%
  • A different reason

Votes: 4 1.9%

• Total voters

literally low-key

kiwifarms.net
The sarcasm in this post is so thick it could pass for one of Amber's thighs.
Has Eric ever even attempted to "cook," apart from that chocolate lard concoction they made?
I do remember Eric cooking for a while. He used to prepare their plates and put Ricky's in the microwave so that he could reheat it when he got home from work. Eric would eat his alone. So strange. Why didn't he just time the meal to be ready when Ricky got home?

peppy

kiwifarms.net
Amberlynn is takeen a break, you guize!
LMAO ITS JUST A PRANK BRO *insert witch cackle* I DON'T EVEN KNOW Y'ALL

DuckSucker

NIbblin' bits since 2006
kiwifarms.net
If I didn't know Amber, I'd think this is a screenshot from MSHPL, where a caretaker helps immobile obese woman to get up from bed because they can hardly stand anymore.
I feel like she's been close to or at 600 for a while now and is just splicing in old "weigh ins" or just throwing out numbers. At one point she was asked on instagram whether she would be 600 lbs or have 100k subscribers first, and she was like "100k for sure" or something, and someone commented on it being a little telling that she didnt discount ever being 600 lbs. Maybe she genuinely thinks she can lose the weight doing whatever she wants and she'll get back down to whatever weight she last threw out by the time she does a weigh in and nobody will know or something, or maybe she just really curates her surroundings in vlogs so you cant ever get a frame of reference, but yeah she's huge.

In, I think Rickie's birthday video, there was a candid AL shot and she absolutely looked like someone on 600 lb Life.

I bet if she does get to 100k subs she'll do a 100000 calorie mukbang.

AbraCadaver

Super Senshi Sailor Twift
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I do remember Eric cooking for a while. He used to prepare their plates and put Ricky's in the microwave so that he could reheat it when he got home from work. Eric would eat his alone. So strange. Why didn't he just time the meal to be ready when Ricky got home?
Maybe Ricky gets home super late?

Oh, no, they offer a gluten free option now. Very inclusive.
well sure, but if the wafer is truly changed into the body of christ, does that mean vegans can’t eat it?

sperginity

why the fuck does a dolphin need a wheelchair?????
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
but if the wafer is truly changed into the body of christ, does that mean vegans can’t eat it?

Vegans are okay with human products if the humans consented. They had a big push to normalize cheese made from breastmilk. That's ...an idea and all, but people can get HIV from human breastmilk so it's not a viable option. Anyway, I'm sure they're cool with Jesus transubstantiating.

CreedenceLeonoreGielgud

Queen of Nilbog
kiwifarms.net
Oh, no, they offer a gluten free option now. Very inclusive.

Maybe the hellbound Protestants do, but Catholics will not truck with this gluten free modern mania:

https://www.catholicnewsagency.com/news/gluten-and-communion-whats-a-celiac-to-do-72220

Maybe Ricky gets home super late?

well sure, but if the wafer is truly changed into the body of christ, does that mean vegans can’t eat it?

Catholicism or veganism: they're mutually exclusive religions so you have to pick.

Catholics have way better food but.

Last edited by a moderator:

Guardsman42

kiwifarms.net
this place?

if you can find a roll without cream cheese or not deep fried, well, you're not our gorl. it's places like this that really put the beetus into rural America.
I totally looked at the link. A few rolls lack the caloric dense cream cheese. They have ..No Sashimi on the menu. I don't even want to know how the inside looks, how they make sushi. I bet half comes frozen and they just thaw it.