Where's the poll?
Lol she's like "nigga, this is 2020 in the UK. We're used to it."
Look at this wannabe captain Price.
We could stop these attacks if we brought in a shit-ton of dune coons, because they never murder each other over religious matters.
God, the cops accent AND the woman's non chalant attitude of said event is too much!
Streatham attacker had been released from jail
A man shot dead by police after he attacked people in south London had been recently released from prison after serving time for terror offences.
He was under active police surveillance at the time of the attack, which police believe to be an Islamist-related terrorist incident.
He had a hoax device strapped to his body, police said.
Three people were injured, with one person in a life-threatening condition.
Prime Minister Boris Johnson said the government would announce further plans for "fundamental changes to the system for dealing with those convicted of terrorism offences" on Monday.
Gunshots were heard on Streatham High Road just after 14:00 GMT on Sunday.
Reports suggest a man entered a shop and started stabbing people. It appears he then left the shop and stabbed a woman.
Witnesses reported hearing three gun shots and seeing a man lying on the ground outside a Boots pharmacy, as armed police approached and shouted at those nearby to move back.
The BBC's Daniel Sandford said the events appeared to unfold after witnesses saw an unmarked police car pull in front of another car near Streatham Common, forcing it to stop.
He said this could be linked to the subsequent stabbings and police shooting and it was possible somebody was stopped, before being followed by undercover officers.
As it happened: Streatham 'terrorist-related' incident
London Ambulance Service said it treated the three people for injuries at the scene and all were taken to hospital.
Of the other two, one had minor injuries, believed to have been caused by glass following shots from the police firearm, and the third person's condition was not life-threatening.
In a statement, Deputy Assistant Commissioner Lucy D'Orsi said armed officers were in "immediate attendance" and shot a male suspect, as part of a "proactive Counter Terrorism operation".
The situation has been contained and officers from the Met's Counter Terrorism Command are now leading an investigation into the incident, she said.
Streatham High Road remains closed and a cordon is in place, with enhanced police patrols in the area.
Eyewitness Gjon Kathegjolli said he was in a barber shop when he heard a woman, who was with a baby in a push chair and two young boys, scream and saw her being stabbed.
A man then walked past carrying a knife the size of his forearm, he said.
Another eyewitness told the PA news agency: "I was crossing the road when I saw a man with a machete and silver canisters on his chest being chased by what I assume was an undercover police officer."
Daniel Gough said he was out for a run when he heard shots and everyone ran.
"There was panic, people were yelling," he said. "A young girl running alongside me kept asking 'Is this what I'm meant to do?' - she was very distressed.
"I saw a policeman and he yelled, telling everyone to get back. His gun was pointing in the direction of a man on the floor.
"Suddenly, more police appeared. There were [officers] everywhere".
dam Blake, who was walking along Streatham Common, described how he saw two or three cars crash into each other, including an unmarked police car, as the incident unfolded.
"Another police car carried on towards the hill pursuing someone," he told the BBC.
Analysis
By BBC home affairs correspondent Tom Symonds
Videos shot by eyewitnesses show several plain-clothed police officers pulling on police caps while pointing their weapons at the dying suspect.
Another apparent surveillance officer on a motorbike pulls up and colleagues attempt to clear the street.
In today's incident, onlooker videos suggest the police only spot the man's hoax device after he has been shot and they approach him.
The swift response of these officers has almost certainly saved lives but there will be inevitable questions about the operation.
It has not been confirmed they were specifically following the man but they appear to have reacted fast when he started attacking people with a knife.
Counter-terrorist police and MI5 have around 3,000 so called "subjects of interest" at any one time but a much smaller number are under round-the-clock surveillance because it takes a huge team of specialist officers to watch a suspect covertly.
This means that preventing terrorism is all about taking difficult decisions. Which suspects should be watched? What level of risk do they pose and when is the best time to make an arrest, given the need to capture real evidence?
Those decisions have become harder in recent years as would be attackers are increasingly likely to act alone and to use low-tech weapons, sometimes on a whim.
Prime Minister Boris Johnson tweeted that his thoughts were with the injured and others affected. He thanked emergency services for their response.
Streatham's Labour MP Bell Ribeiro-Addy said: "It is scary, I feel that fear, but Streatham is a very resilient community and we'll be fine."
Mayor of London Sadiq Khan said: "Terrorists seek to divide us and to destroy our way of life - here in London we will never let them succeed."
Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn said his thoughts were with those affected and thanked emergency services "for their dedication and quick response".
Police are appealing for information, images and footage of the incident which can be shared via www.ukpoliceimageappeal.com or on 0800 789 321.
Pics are already posted, but here is a vid of the dead guy. The other vid is about as close up to the action as I can find. Not sure if the suspect was already shot or what the bobby was up to:
View attachment 1127332
View attachment 1127331
Attacker was convicted terror offender Sudesh Amman
Vikram Dodd and Dan Sabbagh
It is understood that the man police are investigating over the attack on Streatham High Street is Sudesh Amman, released recently after being convicted of a terrorism offence.
Amman was jailed at the age of 18 in 2018 for disseminating terrorist material and collecting information useful for terror attacks. He admitted 13 terror offences.

My thoughts are with the injured victims and their loved ones following today’s horrific attack in Streatham.
I want to pay tribute to the speed and bravery of the police who responded and confronted the attacker – preventing further injuries and violence – and all of the emergency services who came to the aid of others.
An investigation is taking place at pace to establish the full facts of what happened, and the government will provide all necessary support to the police and security services as this work goes on.
Following the awful events at Fishmonger’s Hall in December, we have moved quickly to introduce a package of measures to strengthen every element of our response to terrorism – including longer prison sentences and more money for the police.
Tomorrow, we will announce further plans for fundamental changes to the system for dealing with those convicted of terrorism offences.
Terrorist named
![]()
Streatham attack victim no longer in a 'life-threatening condition' – as it happened
Sudesh Amman was shot dead by police after attacking two people in south Londonwww.theguardian.com
Picture of terrorist, apparently released by the Metropolitan Police
View attachment 1127340
Also Boris is saying the right things. If only he does them in a judge proof way
![]()
Streatham attack victim no longer in a 'life-threatening condition' – as it happened
Sudesh Amman was shot dead by police after attacking two people in south Londonwww.theguardian.com
A college student who shared an al-Qaeda magazine in a family WhatsApp group has been jailed after admitting 13 terror offences.
Sudesh Amman, 18, from Harrow, told his siblings in a message "the Islamic State is here to stay".
The Old Bailey heard Amman also possessed bomb-making manuals and a document called Bloody Brazilian Knife Fightin' Techniques.
He was jailed for three years and four months by Judge Mark Lucraft QC.
The Whatsapp group - entitled La Familia - included images of Amman's younger siblings in poses reminiscent of so-called Islamic State supporters - such as one finger salutes and wielding weaponry, the court heard.
In messages with one family member, Amman suggested that as Yazidi women were slaves the Quran made it permissible to rape them.
He sent beheadings videos to his girlfriend - whom he said should kill her "kuffar" parents.
Amman told her: "If you can't make a bomb because family, friends or spies are watching or suspecting you, take a knife, molotov, sound bombs or a car at night and attack the tourists (crusaders), police and soldiers of taghut, or western embassies in every country you are in this planet."
The court heard that in messages to her, Amman said he had pledged allegiance to Islamic State and wished to carry out acid attacks.
Elsewhere, he asked if he could have a knife delivered to her address and told her he considered Islamic State to be the best thing to happen to Islam.
The court heard Amman also wrote of how he was thinking of conducting a terrorist attack at 'Queensbury' and had conducted reconnaissance.
The teenager had pleaded guilty last month to six charges of possessing documents containing terrorist information and seven of disseminating terrorist publications.

Under the new legislation, which could be introduced in Parliament this spring, terrorism offenders would serve a minimum of 14 years in prison. The number of probation officers specializing in counterterrorism would be doubled, and the counterterrorist police would receive a 10 percent funding increase, the British Home Office, the government department responsible for policing and national security, said in a statement.
The knife obsessed college student had been jailed for 3 years and four months in December 2018 after sharing an al-Qaeda magazine in a family WhatsApp group and had reached the automatic halfway release point in his sentence, including time served on remand.
He would not have been caught by the Government’s plans for longer sentences for the worst terrorists and sex offenders as the offence would not have been sufficiently serious, it is understood.
Government sources confirmed that this would now be reviewed with the prospect of tougher sentencing for terrorists who might not be directly involved in plots.
A source said: "This is why there needs to be changes brought forward because the public will look at this case and say: 'Why was this individual not kept behind bars?' The Prime Minister shares that view.
fucking hell, British court system is utterly fucked.Turns out the terrorist had recently been released from prison for terror offenses. Boris Johnson has already said the government is planning to stop this early release nonsense.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-51349664
To close his solo set at Glastonbury, Liam Gallagher performed the Oasis classic “Don’t Look Back in Anger” for first time with him on lead vocals. He dedicated the moving rendition to the victims of both the Manchester terror attack and the Grenfell Tower fire.
“I’ve never done that before,” he told the BBC’s Jo Whiley shortly after. “That’s kind of like [everyone’s] song for the moment because of all the shit that’s going down in the world.”
Now, in a new interview with Noisey, Gallagher has changed his tune regarding the song and the way it’s been used as a calming, healing anthem. “That song got hijacked,” he commented. “‘Don’t Look Back In Anger?’ You should look back in fuckin’ anger. You should be fuckin’ kicking off, you should be finding out why these fuckin’ things are going on fire. People should be pissed off because we’re getting fuckin’ shafted.”
“Your kids can’t go to a gig these days without getting fuckin’ beheaded or something,” Gallagher went on, bringing politics into the conversation. “It’s fuckin’ out of order. The people that we put in governments know why this fuckin’ shit’s happening and they should deal with it. We’re just walking around like fuckin’ chickens while they’re going, ‘London’s open for fuckin’ sale.’ Fuck off, mate. Sort it out.”
Please use the sharing tools found via the share button at the top or side of articles. Copying articles to share with others is a breach of FT.com T&Cs and Copyright Policy. Email licensing@ft.com to buy additional rights. Subscribers may share up to 10 or 20 articles per month using the gift article service. More information can be found at https://www.ft.com/tour.
https://www.ft.com/content/6e300ec0-467e-11ea-aee2-9ddbdc86190d
Mr Johnson pledged in the run-up to December’s general election to delay release for those convicted of serious violent and sexual offences until they had served two-thirds of their sentences. The measures Ms Patel announced last month included a mandatory minimum sentence of 14 years’ imprisonment for anyone convicted of a terror offence that carries a maximum possible penalty of life imprisonment.
However, the new measures will not apply to prisoners already serving sentences — something that Mr Johnson pledged on Monday to review.
The difficulty was how to apply the delayed release retrospectively to those who currently qualified, Mr Johnson said.
“We do think it’s time to take action, to ensure that people in the current stream do not qualify automatically for early release,” he told an audience in Greenwich at the end of a speech on trade.
Robert Buckland, justice secretary, would “shortly” announce the government’s proposals, Mr Johnson went on.
“I hope people understand that the anomaly we need to clear up is the process by which some people are still coming out under automatic early release without any kind of scrutiny or parole system,” Mr Johnson said.
Professionals in the criminal justice system are largely sceptical that longer prison sentences are an effective deterrent for most crimes, given few offenders envisage being caught or plan their behaviour methodically. Many also fear that extended periods in prison can entrench offenders’ criminality — something that may have happened with Amman, whose mother on Monday told Sky News that his Islamist convictions had deepened while he was in Belmarsh prison.
However, there are also acknowledged problems with persuading Jihadis to alter their beliefs so that they can be released safely.