Sugar Daddies and Sugar Babies - Barely legal prostitutes in denial and their barely erectile-functioning johns

• Conducting some maintenance.

KifflomKween

Ay up mi cow
kiwifarms.net
What's the angle for the scam? (I assume it's a scam if there's a bot involved)
Could be getting nudes and stuff without paying and then ghosting, getting the girls to pay first to "prove" how committed they are, taking the money and disappearing, or a variation of this is sending the money to the girl and telling her to send a percentage back while the checks clear, only they don't because it's fake.

Lysenko

Soviet Geneticist
kiwifarms.net
Is there a term for a Sugar Baby who specifically exchanges sex for drugs? (Weed, heroin, crack, meth, etc)?
A prostitute.

Could be getting nudes and stuff without paying and then ghosting, getting the girls to pay first to "prove" how committed they are, taking the money and disappearing, or a variation of this is sending the money to the girl and telling her to send a percentage back while the checks clear, only they don't because it's fake.
I am guessing an image trafficking or fininacial trafficking operation. They are all over the internet. They get away with it because local cops often don't have the resources for crimes involving anything with more technical complexity than a potato.

NoReturn

CEO Wash & Smash llc.
kiwifarms.net
The A&N thread "Sugar babies proudly flaunt their expensive gifts to TikTok." keeps showing up in Similar Threads, so here's some samples from the sugar babies featured in that story.

massielmns: Apparently married her sugar daddy and rebranded to "Fashion and Lifestyle" since the article came out (and she has a kid)

greeneyedbby: Used to be in a Jewish sorority, poor impulse control

Margo: Also got engaged to her sugar daddy.

Last edited:

Megatardingo

Le lava cola u mad
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Also, separate post, but I found this person through the sugarbaby hashtag and while I'm going to post most of her shit in the Internet Witches thread, this one belongs here:
View attachment 1999865
We need a bingo card for this stuff, the bigot defense, the kinkshame argument, "you'd do it too if you could", "I can't work to afford what I need"... :story:

KifflomKween

Ay up mi cow
kiwifarms.net
Also, separate post, but I found this person through the sugarbaby hashtag and while I'm going to post most of her shit in the Internet Witches thread, this one belongs here:
View attachment 1999865
I bet she's a munchie.

Screenshot_20210316-010914.pngScreenshot_20210316-011040.pngScreenshot_20210316-011057.pngScreenshot_20210316-011105.pngScreenshot_20210316-011146.pngScreenshot_20210316-011237.pngScreenshot_20210316-011256.pngScreenshot_20210316-011333.pngScreenshot_20210316-011401.png
Screenshot_20210316-011424.png
This one. This right here. Imagine working you ass off in college to get in a cyber security career and paying for the certifications and then having to work together with this prostitute who "didn't get one (certification) but did spend about 3 months studying networks and security". Rate me MOTI but this makes my blood boil.

OH MY GOD she got a cyber security job without knowing bash or python. She had to learn it through her sugar daddy. What the actual fuck.

I like to think she just gets treated as the local prostitute and no one takes her seriously. If she has any female colleages I feel for them because these hoes make life hell for other women.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210316-011614.png
    Screenshot_20210316-011614.png
    140.5 KB · Views: 68
Last edited by a moderator:

Megatardingo

Le lava cola u mad
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2000661
This one. This right here. Imagine working you ass off in college to get in a cyber security career and paying for the certifications and then having to work together with this prostitute who "didn't get one (certification) but did spend about 3 months studying networks and security". Rate me MOTI but this makes my blood boil.

OH MY GOD she got a cyber security job without knowing bash or python. She had to learn it through her sugar daddy. What the actual fuck.

I like to think she just gets treated as the local prostitute and no one takes her seriously. If she has any female colleages I feel for them because these hoes make life hell for other women.

My favourite of the whole thing was the "or he'd go for sloppy seconds", lmao what do you think you're dealing with when a person is ready to let their ass loosen for money? A perfectly innocent angel? Even the sugar daddies are on high levels of copium :story:

KifflomKween

Ay up mi cow
kiwifarms.net
Looks like the l33t h4x0r gal married her daddy and is in an open relationship because she aged :story:
Screenshot_20210316-175154.png
Screenshot_20210316-175751.png
What a joke.
Screenshot_20210316-175822.pngScreenshot_20210316-175825.pngScreenshot_20210316-175830.pngScreenshot_20210316-175834.pngScreenshot_20210316-175842.pngScreenshot_20210316-175844.png
What a strong independent woman! Who wouldnt want to share some nerd they arent attracted to with barely legal prostitutes for a few bucks and for being the workplace joke?

Bonus: salty old washed up sugar babbies

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210316-175844.png
    Screenshot_20210316-175844.png
    167.4 KB · Views: 66

NoReturn

CEO Wash & Smash llc.
kiwifarms.net
You don't even have to go to school for SEC+, you just need $340 and 90 minutes to take the test in if you've got experience in the field or are willing to self-teach.
I've said it before but this also makes me MOTI. There are so many women out there who are trying to just live their lives but because they're conventionally attractive in some way people will just assume they're sleeping their way up because of women like this. I even have friends who've been hit by it.

Here are some more dumb bitches from the sugarbaby tags (also lol @ @KifflomKween posting the married babies while I was grabbing these. Good timing.)

Last edited:

KifflomKween

Ay up mi cow
kiwifarms.net
You don't even have to go to school for SEC+, you just need $340 and 90 minutes to take the test in if you've got experience
True but companies may not want to hire you if you don't have at least a Bsc in the area or a similar area.
I know of a guy with a history degree who got hired as a dev ops because he showed a lot of motivation and he was self taught. Can happen for sure. This is a whole different case though.
I've said it before but this also makes me MOTI. There are so many women out there who are trying to just live their lives but because they're conventionally attractive in some way people will just assume they're sleeping their way up because of women like this
It's definetly infuriating. When a thot like this shows up and she is fucking the boss, and the boss is an incel who cant get any and the thot wants him to get rid of other women, whose side is he going to take? The thot's.

Last edited:

NoReturn

CEO Wash & Smash llc.
kiwifarms.net
I'm in!
1.PNG

Let's meet some daddies!
5.PNG

6.PNG

7.PNG

8.PNG

4.PNG

1.PNG
2.PNG

3.PNG
1.PNG

2.PNG

3.PNG

4.PNG

5.PNG
1.PNG

2.PNG
3.PNG

4.PNG

5.PNG
1.PNG

2.PNG

3.PNG

4.PNG

5.PNG
1.PNG

2.PNG

3.PNG

Last edited:

KifflomKween

Ay up mi cow
kiwifarms.net
I'm in!
View attachment 2004091
Let's meet some daddies!
(Will edit this post as I dive deeper, high chance they'll kick me soon since the profile is already marked as "pending photo review")
Those guys don't look nearly as weird as I expected and they look younger than their stated age, particularly the 1st one.
That account is definetly getting booted BUT the sugar stuff can be done outside sugaring apps. Fetlife for example. Even Tinder.
I think I still have those FL and Tinder socks, I might join you soon...
r/sugarlifestyleforum complains a lot about "fakes" on seeking.com. they might be more relaxed when it comes to verifying accounts.

Megatardingo

Le lava cola u mad
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If they don't fall for you at that yowza the sugar daddies in there are dead in spirit and mind as well as decaying in body.

Edit: Just finished reading all of em and what a trip :story: Lastinglove could probably give the bogdanoffs a run for their money with them rigor mortis looks and lost my shit at the guy that put a disclaimer to not get sugar babies. The rest is more or less what I'd expect, although knowing that moonman is part of the roster I don't see how the rest of the sugar daddies have any chances.

Last edited: