Sugar Daddies and Sugar Babies - Barely legal prostitutes in denial and their barely erectile-functioning johns

• Conducting some maintenance.

KifflomKween

Ay up mi cow
kiwifarms.net
Sugar love story 🤮
Screenshot_20210321-184421.pngScreenshot_20210321-184427.pngScreenshot_20210321-184432.pngScreenshot_20210321-184437.pngScreenshot_20210321-184816.png
I'm pretty sure this is fake, but let's break it down.
The Impetus:
lugubrious
we realized that a majority of our individual preferences towards music, art, food, and general approach to life had a wide, and ever-growing, overlap. Think Venn Diagram, but with a much larger shared median.
with a bio that read like Shakespeare prose.
A cultured hoe, I see.
This reads like a joke but I've read and seen worse.
These "cultured" hoes are my favourite kind of hoe. Maybe someday I will make a seeking profile larping as a sugar daddy and see how many hoes I can attract with my Shakespearean seeking profile, just tk mess with these pretencious retards.
Month 4, he offered me an opportunity to be employed at his firm, which by happenstance is the job of my dreams— I accepted and know make double my previous salary and have an incredible mentor 24/7. He carves out hours of the week to hold "office hours" with me, which serves as a window of opportunity to receive private tutoring from him— I can ask him any question or seek any guidance that is needed. He provides anecdotes, suggestions, and constructive lessons to help me transition from a great professional to a world-class professional. He has invested heavily into my career goals, paying for online classes, books, providing capital, and other ancillary resources to help set me up for success.

Career-wise, I have taken off like a rocket ship.
I wonder if this is another strong independent STEM girl like the other one earlier in the thread. How long until this one is in a open relationship too when she ages?
"to help me transition from a great professional to a world-class professional"
Haha, I bet. Did he teach you how to code in python too in exchange for sucking his decrepit dick?
Month 5, we begin introducing each other to our inner circle and despite the generous age gap, it has gone incredibly well and our tribes have started to almagamate.
No bich, your daddy's friends are just pretending to take you seriously because they don't want to upset him, and because they hope you might suck their old dicks too someday. No one takes you seriously.
Do you mean to say "amalgamate"?
Over the next few months preceding to our one year, we have visibly and intangibly made each other much better humans.
Do you mean "tangibly"?
Him, more level-headed, calm, patient, and empathetic.

Me, more organized, well-managed, ambitious, and analytical.

On a high-level overview, we spend 99% of our time together. Our days are solemn and interspersed with quiet, beautiful but radiant moments of affection. We communicate, we discourse, we learn, we argue but we grow, we travel, we laugh, we go and we love together.
what a moron.

Shame this account only has this one post. I'd like to keep following this retard, if this is real.

Let's see what else SLF brings us today.
Remember that gay dude who doxxed his daddy and tried to blackmail him? His posts are in the OP. Looks like his ex-daddy showed up.
Screenshot_20210321-192052.png
Screenshot_20210321-192055.png
Screenshot_20210321-192059.png
Screenshot_20210321-192102.png
:story:
Screenshot_20210321-193030.png
Screenshot_20210321-193034.pngScreenshot_20210321-193039.png
Oh boy.
Screenshot_20210321-193324.png

How knew SDs didn't opose sexual degenerates and possible pedos?
Screenshot_20210321-193949.pngScreenshot_20210321-193953.pngScreenshot_20210321-194000.png

One of the main causes for being pumped and dumped by an SD is having a smelly vagina.

Last edited:

NoReturn

CEO Wash & Smash llc.
kiwifarms.net
Sugar love story 🤮
View attachment 2015549View attachment 2015548View attachment 2015547View attachment 2015546View attachment 2015545
I'm pretty sure this is fake, but let's break it down.

A cultured hoe, I see.
This reads like a joke but I've read and seen worse.
These "cultured" hoes are my favourite kind of hoe. Maybe someday I will make a seeking profile larping as a sugar daddy and see how many hoes I can attract with my Shakespearean seeking profile, just tk mess with these pretencious retards.

I wonder if this is another strong independent STEM girl like the other one earlier in the thread. How long until this one is in a open relationship too when she ages?
"to help me transition from a great professional to a world-class professional"
Haha, I bet. Did he teach you how to code in python too in exchange for sucking his decrepit dick?

No bich, your daddy's friends are just pretending to take you seriously because they don't want to upset him, and because they hope you might suck their old dicks too someday. No one takes you seriously.
Do you mean to say "amalgamate"?

Do you mean "tangibly"?

what a moron.

Shame this account only has this one post. I'd like to keep following this retard, if this is real.

Let's see what else SLF brings us today.
Remember that gay dude who doxxed his daddy and tried to blackmail him? His posts are in the OP. Looks like his ex-daddy showed up.
:story:
Oh boy.
View attachment 2015637

How knew SDs didn't opose sexual degenerates and possible pedos?

One of the main causes for being pumped and dumped by an SD is having a smelly vagina.
Who is this chick trying to be? Gabriel Garcia Marquez?
"Lugubrious".
Just say "difficult" or "depressing" and leave your thesaurus out of it. "Coalesced into staying the night"/"Coalesced into this zenith" doesn't even make sense. In fact, the latter implies shit's about to go downhill. "Our days are solemn" doesn't sound like a good thing either.

NoReturn

CEO Wash & Smash llc.
kiwifarms.net
More cases of TikTok promoting "seggswork" (yes that's the hashtag) as fun, feminist, and empowering:

NoReturn

CEO Wash & Smash llc.
kiwifarms.net
How about the feelings of your own daughter, you sack of shit? How dim can a motherfucker be?
He's not dim, he just doesn't care.
On that note, today's hashtag is #agegap:

If any of these kids had loving fathers in their lives the older people in these relationships would be in a hole in the ground in Minecraft.

KifflomKween

Ay up mi cow
kiwifarms.net
Yay, we are out of PG!
I wish I had some creepy old man noodes to celebrate but I'm still working on that.
I did find out though that you can find sugar daddies on the infamous Ashley Madison.
I keep finding a strange amount of "Asians" (read: sand niggers & friends) looking for sugar babies in the UK. I guess that's one way the paki gangs find girls to groom.

Last edited:

NoReturn

CEO Wash & Smash llc.
kiwifarms.net
Another dump:

(This hotel isn't even that fancy...)

UnimportantFarmer

kiwifarms.net
I'm back because I discovered #accountantsoftiktok is a hashtag for "sex workers". Were we not just talking about this? How women who sleep their way up or into jobs and shit end up making things worse for the women around them?
View attachment 2013767
View attachment 2013771
At least this lady has a sense of humor about it.
It's disgusting seeing this shit being pushed as normal on younger women, but I'm also seeing a lot more young men saying things like "Being a woman is easy mode, they can just open their legs." as well. There's almost an implication that any women who doesn't choose to be a slut is just playing pretend and shouldn't be taken as seriously as a man in her field because she's "choosing" to do something she "doesn't have to" but the men "do" have to work that job to survive. Makes me MOTI.
I wondered why thots were referring to themselves as accountants in hashtags. Dim of me. It means whore. I wonder if any actual female accountants use it and get interesting DMs.

:thinking:

Last edited:

KifflomKween

Ay up mi cow
kiwifarms.net
I've made an account on Ashley Madison looking for older men... and in only 2 days I've got about 20 messages. This should be interesting.
Seeking has been slow. I got this DM (censoring the usernames for now because I don't want anyone spooking my potential cows):
Swiss dude
dms1.PNG
Finance guy from Sheffield
jersh.PNGjersh2.PNGjersh3.PNGjersh4.PNGjersh5.PNG

Ashley Madison
bornanraisedbythosewhopraise.PNG

I still have a ton of Ashley Madison DMs to go through. I leave you with a song

EDIT: Because I'm an idiot, I forgot to configure my VPN and the Finance guy pointed out my location doesn't match the one in my profile. I made up some excuse but I think he's onto me. Don't make this mistake. Turns out seeking has a field you can't disable that shows your last location from your IP.

Last edited:

NoReturn

CEO Wash & Smash llc.
kiwifarms.net
I've made an account on Ashley Madison looking for older men... and in only 2 days I've got about 20 messages. This should be interesting.
Seeking has been slow. I got this DM (censoring the usernames for now because I don't want anyone spooking my potential cows):
Swiss dude
View attachment 2029209
Finance guy from Sheffield
View attachment 2029263View attachment 2029265View attachment 2029266View attachment 2029267View attachment 2029268

Ashley Madison
View attachment 2029210

I still have a ton of Ashley Madison DMs to go through. I leave you with a song

EDIT: Because I'm an idiot, I forgot to configure my VPN and the Finance guy pointed out my location doesn't match the one in my profile. I made up some excuse but I think he's onto me. Don't make this mistake. Turns out seeking has a field you can't disable that shows your last location from your IP.
LMAO
"I didn't have to google 'double entendre' now show me your butthole please."
"Yes mistress, would you like to see my Funkos?"