Suicide by auto collision in LA?

• We've gotten t.me/kiwifarms set up for downtime announcements since Twitter doesn't allow us to have one.

Oxyjen

Some of a bitch
kiwifarms.net
Gnarly crash in LA, 6 killed.

Some speculation it was intentional because a) how else does that happen and b) why is the drivers hand? cellphone? being held out of the window milliseconds before the crash.

D10EE05F-FCF2-4AE2-81FE-DF46E390F107.png

Bland Crumbs

Aren't you a little embarrassed?
kiwifarms.net
The cyclist clearly had the right of way.
I wonder if it could be possible then his accelerator was stuck? :thinking: That reminds me of Toyota having some problems with stuck accelerators a decade ago.
Hmmm I wonder if it is due to this giant faggot refusing to enforce laws leading to a city where no one thinks anything will happen to them for breaking the law.
faggotofunusualsize.png

Oxyjen

Some of a bitch
kiwifarms.net
I wonder if it could be possible then his accelerator was stuck? :thinking: That reminds me of Toyota having some problems with stuck accelerators a decade ago.
I remember that too, it turned out to be the pedal getting stuck under the edge of the floor mat rather than anything technical per se.

I think it’s unlikely, these days. Mercs have the hinge of the gas pedal on the floor, so that sort of jamming scenario is unlikely.

Anyway, was he live-streaming it, is the subtextual question.

Kvervandi

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I thought it was a woman who was driving the Mercedes. Hand out the window may not be suicide. She may have been drunk and or high as balls.

I (Don't) Have A Gun

kiwifarms.net

Shit that one hell of a crash.

Anyway a cursory bit of googling revealed 2 possible alternative explanations:

Here is the the mother / mother to be
1659723562074.png

So option A: white supremacy.

What I also learned that that the driver (whose name I can't find) was a 40 year old woman... so option B: woman driver.

Meat Target

A&H Chief Meateorologist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Lorne Armstrong

Do you like my penis more, or my balls more? LOL
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

troon patrol

Only here because rehab kicked me out
kiwifarms.net
I'm gonna try not to power level here but I know that intersection very well.

She was coming down a hill people frequently speed down, average speed can be around 40-50 mph, there are no blind turns its a clear about 1/2 mile view of the intersection I wanna say. That neighborhood is 50% working class families/ghetto trash. My opinion isn't worth anymore than the next persons but the cell phone out the window makes me think she was live-streaming or trying to. During runaway cars people normally death-grip the wheel with both hands and brace for impact.

JosephStalin

Vozhd
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That's pretty fucked up. Would have thought the driver who caused the accident died.

My God in heaven, why would anyone want to livestream such a horrible thing?

Diane, warm up the helicopter. You're left seat. Anita, you're right seat today. Yuri, please help the crew chief.

troon patrol

Only here because rehab kicked me out
kiwifarms.net
Last edited: