Summer 2019 Timeline Theories - Because shit is confusing as fuck, come and share how you think it's timed

Whale Lake 2

Your Favourite Tchaikowski Ballet
kiwifarms.net
A whole thread to sperg and theorize about our gorl's timeline, which keeps getting more and more confusing.

At the moment, the only real dates we have are:
- 24th of May: OUTFIT OF THE DAY + PARTY TIME!!!!, posted on the 25th of June;
- 20th of June: YOU'LL NEVER BELIEVE WHAT OUR LANDLORD SAID, posted on the 19th of July;
- 23rd of June: becky left me, posted on the 24th of July.

Speculations:
- maybe on the 24th of May: BEST TORRID HAUL EVER!!!!, posted on the 4th of July;
- maybe on the 22nd of June: BUYING A HOUSE?!, posted on the 23rd of July;
- possibly on the 23rd of June: ASMR RUMMAGING MARKERS, posted on the 8th of July;
- sometime after the 25th of June: SINGING WITH JAMES CHARLES, posted on the 11th of July.

(Thread will be updated)

Last edited:

Whale Lake 2

kiwifarms.net
Post Becky's return:
- BECKY IS BACK, TASTE TEST, TORRID HAUL!!!!!, posted on the 27th of July;
- GOING ON VACATION?!, posted on the 28th of July.

Staycation 2019:
- VACATION DAY 1 + EXERCISE UPDATE!!!!!!, posted on the 31st of July;
- TARGET HAUL + SOMETHING BAD HAPPENED, posted on the 1st of August;
- OPENING A 90'S TIME CAPSULE *NOSTALGIC*, posted on the 22nd of July;
- treated differently because of my weight..., posted on the 29th of July;
- TRYING MOCHI + WEIRD CANDY!!!!!, posted on the 30th of July.

Post staycation:

- ASMR RUMMAGING MARKERS, posted on the 8th of July.

Last edited:

L_I_F_T_E_D

kiwifarms.net
Post staycation:
- ASMR RUMMAGING MARKERS, posted on the 8th of July.
Reminder: The ASMR markers from July 8th's video are the 89-pack Shuttle Art markers she already had - not the new ones she got during The Vacation Saga. The most likely date is Day 1 of the Becky Left Me Saga and the "don't judge me" video posted on July 25th where she shows off her old markers and does the rustling about that clearly led to her "I could do this for 10 minutes" decision and made that full ASMR video when there was clearly nothing else to do without her sidekick.

Whale Lake 2

kiwifarms.net
Reminder: The ASMR markers from July 8th's video are the 89-pack Shuttle Art markers she already had - not the new ones she got during The Vacation Saga. The most likely date is Day 1 of the Becky Left Me Saga and the "don't judge me" video posted on July 25th where she shows off her old markers and does the rustling about that clearly led to her "I could do this for 10 minutes" decision and made that full ASMR video when there was clearly nothing else to do without her sidekick.
So now she has what? 257 markers? To color Mandalas???

Jesus, Gorl.

ALRisAnnoying

I’m a dainty gorl in a dainty world
kiwifarms.net
I didn’t think of this, so I’m not claiming that it’s my theory but what if Amber got behind, quit her diet doctor, and then had to stay behind so no one would see her lack of progress. Conspiracy theory.

Reactions: Cereal Killer

Whale Lake 2

kiwifarms.net
I didn’t think of this, so I’m not claiming that it’s my theory but what if Amber got behind, quit her diet doctor, and then had to stay behind so no one would see her lack of progress. Conspiracy theory.
Yeah, absolutely. It's not the first time our gorl messes up the timeline hoping to lose enough weight before her comeback.

whammy

I’m Connor, the android sent by Cyberlife.
kiwifarms.net
i’m so excited for the great unveiling when she finally posts a recent video. it seems as though she’s at least a month behind, give or take a little. i’d say she flew past 600 by now and she’s desperately scrambling to pick up the pieces before her last queued video drops. either that, or she’s bed-bound and she’s trying to figure out how to fix the damage or make an excuse.

the worst part about the absolutely fucked timeline is the shuffled videos. they aren’t cohesive in the slightest. for a so-called professional youtuber, you’d think that big al would know what vlogging means. nobody cares about your life from three months ago: we want daily updates. and the fact that the entire appeal of her channel is that it’s geared towards weight loss or self-improvement makes her disregard for consistency even more egregious.

a bootiful jung woman

Checkmate, I WHISPER
kiwifarms.net
I'm intrigued to know where the bellybutton saga fits into this timeline. Is it after Becky has left her alone a few days? After this trip I wonder?

blinkblinkblink

blink
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
this requires a lot of work for very little payoff. just post the pepe silvia meme and be done with it
Ok you do you, but buckle me the fuck in because this is the autistic kiwi content that I live for. I can’t wait to waste my entire weekend doing fuck nothing aside from obsessing over the day to day life of queen fat fuck. Unless Yaniv does another elevator freak out this is gonna be my life.

It’s like Murder She Wrote IRL but on the most idiotic topic possible. What’s not to love?

squinut

kiwifarms.net
What order the videos come in doesn't matter imo she is beyond hope no matter how you try to slice this cake, all I'm here to watch is Hamber's slow ass suicide by fat. So honestly the only one that matters is the day her poor heart finally gives up and Necky or whatever posts her orbituary.

El_Guapo's Sweater

Mental theengs is scary!!!!
kiwifarms.net
It kind of makes sense if you think of it with Hamber-logic (not that you can really put those two words in the same sentence) - but she once stated she wanted her viewers, hayders and all, to see her thought process throughout her "journey" - so the timeline is a mixed up, makes no sense, mash of crap - just like Hamber's brain ...

lbrc27x

kiwifarms.net
I just don’t understand the point in mixing up all the videos. What purpose does it serve? Maybe she just took a bunch of videos and uploaded them from her camera roll - and the camera roll had them out of order and she was too lazy to sort them back in order so she just went down the list and we got this mixed up time line.

Reactions: Diet Coke 4 Life

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
I just don’t understand the point in mixing up all the videos. What purpose does it serve? Maybe she just took a bunch of videos and uploaded them from her camera roll - and the camera roll had them out of order and she was too lazy to sort them back in order so she just went down the list and we got this mixed up time line.
I tend to think that's the case. I think she's so fucking lazy that she took all of half an hour to schedule this quality content to go out each day for this past month or so and just forgot about it. I don't think she gives a shit. She's too fucking stupid to be doing it for any deep, nefarious reason. If or when she does push a current vlog I guarantee she'll be 20 elbees heavier and one more waddle closer to the piano box.

GogglyGoblin

kiwifarms.net
I was thinking of making a small graphic, just a simple timeline so it's easier to read, but I figure I could add a little more and put in the thread of the video with a small description that makes us think or confirms that the video was from another day and not the day of the upload, and maybe one line describing the video so something like:

23rd of June: becky left me, -> 24th of July
Timeline finally catches up to Eric's "SETUP MY POOL WITH ME" video from a month ago!
Whines about becky leaving for 3 days and a dog shits.

But I think it'd end up being a bit too long if that's the case, what with months of awkwardly uploaded videos.
In any case, I'd like some feedback if this is even necessary, if someone else is already doing it (and if they need help) and how to proceed, specially if the graphic should be how it's on the left or on the right or something else, and if the little extra annotation is useful.

I've only ever used imageboards, I'm not familiar with forums at all so it'll take me a while to understand how to edit and hyperlink and all that fun stuff and I'll get the hang of it, but I do know that having people reply to me in this thread would be a waste of space so I'd appreciate if people send me private messages, or if it's possible to make a group chat inside the website, if it's not possible I'm used to having to read the same things from different people so don't think I'd be bothered by your message. Eventually I'll edit this paragraph out and put the relevant stuff instead.

Attachments

GargoyleGorl

Token SJW
kiwifarms.net
I was thinking of making a small graphic, just a simple timeline so it's easier to read, but I figure I could add a little more and put in the thread of the video with a small description that makes us think or confirms that the video was from another day and not the day of the upload, and maybe one line describing the video so something like:

23rd of June: becky left me, -> 24th of July
Timeline finally catches up to Eric's "SETUP MY POOL WITH ME" video from a month ago!
Whines about becky leaving for 3 days and a dog shits.

But I think it'd end up being a bit too long if that's the case, what with months of awkwardly uploaded videos.
In any case, I'd like some feedback if this is even necessary, if someone else is already doing it (and if they need help) and how to proceed, specially if the graphic should be how it's on the left or on the right or something else, and if the little extra annotation is useful.

I've only ever used imageboards, I'm not familiar with forums at all so it'll take me a while to understand how to edit and hyperlink and all that fun stuff and I'll get the hang of it, but I do know that having people reply to me in this thread would be a waste of space so I'd appreciate if people send me private messages, or if it's possible to make a group chat inside the website, if it's not possible I'm used to having to read the same things from different people so don't think I'd be bothered by your message. Eventually I'll edit this paragraph out and put the relevant stuff instead.
That could work. You could play with the colors a bit too -- a blue line is confirmed (e.g. through one of Eric's vlogs) a pink line is unconfirmed but general consensus, etc.

I don't think this kind of thing is a total waste of time because whilst I'm pretty sure the scrambled timeline is just a result of AL being incompetent and/or lazy, I would be interested to know if there is an actual gap or other shenanigans going on. If there is, she may or may not have scrambled things around it on purpose, but it would be some tasty speculation-fuel if it turned out there was something fucky going on.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino