Horrorcow Sun Fruit Dan / Danny Glass - Pregnant lady killer, smelly bloody hippie who ingests turpentine, bleach, and his own piss, v. v. salty at loss of woo-peddling YouTube channel

Ginger Piglet

Fictional Manhunt Survivor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"Shit, my pregnant girlfriend was brutally killed in front of me. I need to go to social media and share the graphic details of her death with my followers!"

Notice how he's still plugging his donation page and Instagram in the description. He describes losing his partner and baby as simply "This sad uh... death that happened with Sophie." (1:10) and even admits that he has a "strong desire" to come back to Youtube, as if taking time away is an obligation to him rather than a personal choice.
And he's already posting about why not to include oil in one's diet. It makes his earlier cryin rn video (which is deleted) seem insincere...

Reactions: cuddle striker

cuddle striker

please wait what is your genotype
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
at least they'll hose him down.

I just noticed, eating durian, never washes. that's a bad combination.

also this is why you don't do attachment parenting. you're not immortal, kids gotta learn to make their own pbj. or turpentine piss smoothies. whatever. 4018A83800000578-4500282-image-a-74_1494602723662.jpg

• Agree
Reactions: mama Lazarou

Dog Prom 3D

I had to get away from those anuses for a while.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Jesus. And she wanted to leave him because she didn't feel safe around him. I wonder in what manner he was driving recklessly. I thought Dan would get his body count through burning up people's colons. Didn't expect him to get on the board this way.

There are few places worse, prison-wise, than Thailand. Maybe Canandiru in Brazil, or any prison in Rwanda, North Korea or Venezuela. But right in that list is Thailand and he is gonna be fucked if he is found guilty. Plus he's going to have diarrhea for weeks as he acclimates to a new diet. I hope they are keeping him in jail pending trial because this weasel will flee.

Poor Sophie. She was an idiot but as idiots go she didn't need to be crushed under a truck. She just needed to stop drinking bleach and to mate with better men. And now she's dead.

Durable Mike Malloy

Fine &/or dandy.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
All Dan wants to do is get on with life and enjoy life, and he believes that grieving Sophie's death - in public, on youtube, while soliciting donations - will make him a greater, stronger version of himself.

He suggests sharing this video with others who are grieving so they can learn to grieve as well as Dan.

Christ, what an asshole.

Ginger Piglet

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I hope they are keeping him in jail pending trial because this weasel will flee.
I don't think they are. He's Youtubing still what with his e-begging video. He's not posted on his turpentine-swilling Facebook page since 1.56 pm BST yesterday (so that's 8.56 pm in Thailand).

Hopefully they've snagged his passport at the very least.

And he's also today made the BBC as well:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-39954122

• Informative
Reactions: mama Lazarou

AnOminous

FIST FUCK
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
All Dan wants to do is get on with life and enjoy life, and he believes that grieving Sophie's death - in public, on youtube, while soliciting donations - will make him a greater, stronger version of himself.
So will a stint in a Thai prison, the stupid criminally negligent fuck who killed his woman.

Reactions: Angry New Ager

Ubiquitous

kiwifarms.net
He's disabled the comments on his videos.

He suggests sharing this video with others who are grieving so they can learn to grieve as well as Dan.

Christ, what an asshole.
Yeah, I didn't think he'd take a break from Youtube either. Nevermind how Shaye or Sophie's family must be feeling - it's all about Dan and his loss.

Ubiquitous

kiwifarms.net
He's made two new videos:

He seems strangely blase about the possibility that he may end up in a Thai prison (1:33). Methinks he already has an escape plan; apparently he's got very good legal help. Not sure how good a solicitor this guy can get; wouldn't think a man who begs for donations and relies on Youtube for income would be able to afford someone to wriggle him out this, unless he's getting help from Mummy and Daddy.

But this could all just be Dan lying his arse off.

His dislike rating is increasing with each video he churns out - people who were initially sympathetic to him are probably beginning to see what a shameless, self-absorbed twat he really is.

Ginger Piglet

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He probably has got an escape plan. Mention in the news has been that he's had consular assistance so he might try and do an Assange perhaps?

Ginger Piglet

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I've stumbled across what appears to be footage of the accident in question.

(This really is NSFW by the way.)

https://www.farang-deaths.com/case/sophie-emma-rose-anderson/

In it, top right corner of frame, you can see a white pickup speed past and them on the motorbike run into the back of something, and then a flatbed lorry comes along and runs them over. There's also on that link a rather candid shot of Sophie's corpse on the road.

Can't make anything out about how the accident took place though. Not really.

Kari Kamiya

"I beat her up, so I gave her a cuck-cup."
kiwifarms.net
I remember when this thread first popped up and as crazy as everything was, it was an interesting read. And now it's become like an M. Night Shyamalan movie, like holy shit what a tweest.

In it, top right corner of frame, you can see a white pickup speed past and them on the motorbike run into the back of something, and then a flatbed lorry comes along and runs them over. There's also on that link a rather candid shot of Sophie's corpse on the road.

Yeah, the accident as it happened was blocked from view by the truck like a gory discretion shot, so when the flatbed comes rolling along that half-second later, you can see them suddenly there through that gap. And then at that moment, you're watching it bounce like it was a speed bump and not a human being it ran over. The footage is paused right as Dan (assuming it's him) gets to his feet.

That all happened within three seconds.

cuddle striker

please wait what is your genotype
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

looks a bit like the traffic slowed and he intended to ride the line between the cars/pickup, but a large truck takes up the whole lane so there's no room for him to do it.

can't be certain but that's what it looks like.

riding a donorcycle.

edited to add: watch the traffic over there before the accident. everyone is moving along then suddenly starting to slow up, traffic is slower in the left lane. the right lane is a bit faster but also using their brakes. someone on a bike could try to split lanes and ride between the rows of traffic, in order to avoid braking. unless a very large vehicle was coming up a little faster than that traffic on the right hand side.

basically a standard reckless thing. not anything out of the norm for motorcycles. bad timing, and not checking that truck in the mirror is likely all he did wrong in that moment. the truck driver doesn't seem to be doing anything out of line at all, though.

Last edited:
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino