Horrorcow Sun Fruit Dan / Danny Glass - Pregnant lady killer, smelly bloody hippie who ingests turpentine, bleach, and his own piss, v. v. salty at loss of woo-peddling YouTube channel

Ginger Piglet

Fictional Manhunt Survivor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He's a repetitive little weasel, isn't he. Can't he just take out an onion already and be done with it.

This is also a really bad idea. He says that the accident was "nobody to blame" but then says something on his side and something on trucker's side. Isn't this arguably admitting liability?

Whoops.

Also, cow crossover with Rain Florence. Who was planning to do a video together with the dead girlfriend, and who according to this Vegan Cheetah character, is also a piss-drinker:

SFD crossover with Rain Florence.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gi56_BSE7jM

On Facebook, his asspatters are calling him out for his making it all about him:

SFD asspatters calling him out.png

• Informative
Reactions: fortunecookie

MarineTrainedTard

Ryan! Stab somebody!
kiwifarms.net
I don't think Danny has the wherewithal to plan to murder anyone, though if he did, he absolutely would do it in a really stupid way that would have a very significant chance of getting himself killed as well, like riding his scooter into the path of a moving truck

AnOminous

FIST FUCK
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I don't think Danny has the wherewithal to plan to murder anyone, though if he did, he absolutely would do it in a really stupid way that would have a very significant chance of getting himself killed as well, like riding his scooter into the path of a moving truck
I think he's just a criminally negligent moron, not a murderer.

A Name But Backwards

Me love you long time
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I absolutely agree. I really don't believe he has a malicious bone in his body. He's just really fucking stupid.
I don't know about that. We don't see the whole story. Just remember she said several times (online and to friends) that she left him because she was scared of him. I don't think he crashed on purpose to kill her, but saying you are scared of someone is a pretty strong accusation.

ISP

Waiting on that race war that'll engulf society
kiwifarms.net
I... don't understand. Aren't sex therapists supposed to be sex positive? And aren't orgasms the desired result from sex? Am I missing something?
Sex is only for the creation of a children. Orgasms are temptations of the devil and are to be shunned since not only are they sinful they also deplete the bodies stores of ambition and confidence.

cuddle striker

please wait what is your genotype
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't know about that. We don't see the whole story. Just remember she said several times (online and to friends) that she left him because she was scared of him. I don't think he crashed on purpose to kill her, but saying you are scared of someone is a pretty strong accusation.
if she moved out because he frightened her, I don't doubt that he could have done this purposefully. he may have intended to get hurt, to get them both hurt, and not to kill her- but I believe he could be malicious. he's fired up about people who don't like his subscriber-whoring. abusive people are most dangerous when you're trying to leave them.

also the man has brain damage from drinking solvents. he could be capable of anything

BoingBoingBoi

please think responsibly
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
this guy seems like more of a piece of shit with each passing day. he's got plausible deniability esp since she was pregnant with his kid, but this motherfucker gets the last word on their relationship trouble just before her death. even if he didn't plan to kill her, he obviously cares more about his youtube career than he does about sophie. i also get the feeling that all of the "sophie's channel is gone!" sperging is money motivated. fuck this dumb, heartless cunt.

cambodia trip should be interesting.

cuddle striker

please wait what is your genotype
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
from her Facebook, late March.
Screenshot_20170628-234235.png

also on follow up, Dad has the kid and all is going fine there- the grandparents are helping apparently and the kid is adjusting to regular life just fine. they handled her cremation and all that, Danny begged off.

So Cambodia now? Of course he's got to leave Thailand.

• Informative
Reactions: Ethel Mertz

AnOminous

FIST FUCK
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
this guy seems like more of a piece of shit with each passing day. he's got plausible deniability esp since she was pregnant with his kid, but this motherfucker gets the last word on their relationship trouble just before her death. even if he didn't plan to kill her, he obviously cares more about his youtube career than he does about sophie. i also get the feeling that all of the "sophie's channel is gone!" sperging is money motivated. fuck this dumb, heartless cunt.

cambodia trip should be interesting.
What a lowlife. He looks pretty smug after getting away with murder.

Ginger Piglet

Fictional Manhunt Survivor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That his passport is back, does that mean the Thai police have dropped the charges?

BoingBoingBoi

please think responsibly
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That his passport is back, does that mean the Thai police have dropped the charges?
i'm not sure how it works but apparently he still needs to go to court in phuket at various times throughout july, so i guess the trial is ongoing. in the video that seems like it's at worst just an inconvenience for him, so he might have legit gotten away with murder.

AnOminous

FIST FUCK
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
i'm not sure how it works but apparently he still needs to go to court in phuket at various times throughout july, so i guess the trial is ongoing. in the video that seems like it's at worst just an inconvenience for him, so he might have legit gotten away with murder.
Like he isn't going to just bolt somewhere without extradition back there the instant he gets out of the country.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino