Horrorcow Sun Fruit Dan / Danny Glass - Pregnant lady killer, smelly bloody hippie who ingests turpentine, bleach, and his own piss, v. v. salty at loss of woo-peddling YouTube channel

Ginger Piglet

Fictional Manhunt Survivor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's beed a while, yes, but I have more Dan, Dan the Piss Gulp Man content for you.

Well, there was some crossover with the Jillian Epperly salty cabbage wine poop cult in that at least one member of his "Turpentine - The Candida Cleaner" is also into Jilly Juice and since Danny is a fellow woocow who advocates jamming unpleasant things up your arse, I did some more digging to see if he's been locked up for killing his pregnant girlfriend yet.

Well, firstly, the turp-swallowers are now concerned that there is a TROLL amongst them, and that their paint thinner enema brigade will fall to the same fate as Jilly Juice:

SFD trollquisition.png

Here's the crossover with Jilly Juice:

SFD trollquisition 2.png

But the digging I did afterwards was more interested. Yes, it's rather late, but better late than never, esp. as it seems to indicate that Danny Boy was possibly possessed of a motive to off his girlfriend. Certainly it makes his onion tears about how she was the love of his life rather hollow:

https://www.thephuketnews.com/danny-glass-anonymous-image-of-facebook-message-not-to-be-presented-as-evidence-63113.php#TbHfjDMAli5SLKZj.97
http://archive.li/Jgrbw

Note that that is a shot from Danny's own Facebook page, or by someone logged into his account. He actively wanted her to miscarry or something horrid to happen to her. Funnily enough, just a short while later he skidded his moped, she fell off the back and was squished by a truck. (Video clip available on Farang Deaths.)

Hmmmmmmmmm?

Ginger Piglet

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Dan now claims he can regrow body parts. Maybe he can resurrect his dead girlfriend?

SFD regrowing fingers.png

Also... ozone therapy? Ozone is evil, evil stuff. It's certainly not something you want to inject into your being. Sciencemadness Wiki has this to say about it:

Ozone at concentrations higher than 0.1 ppm in air is dangerous, as it will oxidize organic material indiscriminately. Ground level ozone can harm lung function and irritate the respiratory system.[1] Ozone reacts with compounds lining the lungs to form specific, cholesterol-derived metabolites that are thought to facilitate the build-up and pathogenesis of atherosclerotic plaques (a form of heart disease).[2]

Ozone will react with organic materials to form ozonides, that are explosive.
So... it will give you heart disease, fuck up your lungs, and turn you into a walking bomb. Fucking hell. Do these people ever apply their brain?

Cake Farts

deadass
kiwifarms.net
Dan now claims he can regrow body parts. Maybe he can resurrect his dead girlfriend?

View attachment 362988

Also... ozone therapy? Ozone is evil, evil stuff. It's certainly not something you want to inject into your being. Sciencemadness Wiki has this to say about it:

So... it will give you heart disease, fuck up your lungs, and turn you into a walking bomb. Fucking hell. Do these people ever apply their brain?
No which is why we let natural selection take its course.

Ginger Piglet

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh look. Danny's "being targeted" because a journalist has found out about how he feeds paint thinner to kids:

Screenshot_2018-01-28-00-37-44.png

Seems there's some crossover with the bleach cult. Now, should we get involved and tell this Grace character everything we know about Dan Dan the Piss Gulp Man, the MMS bleach enema mob, and/or Jillian Epperly?

Ginger Piglet

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
And here's his reaction to the news articles. Firstly, to laugh about it and crow about how it means more people might find DA TROOF:

SFD unrepentant little cuntpipe.png

And then to screech about how he's not accepting new members because of the dang dirty trolls who are saying mean things about him on his Youtube video comments.

SFD but you are a crazy person.png

Oh, but Dan... you are a crazy person trying to poison kids with bleach and turpentine!

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
And here's his reaction to the news articles. Firstly, to laugh about it and crow about how it means more people might find DA TROOF:

View attachment 370366

And then to screech about how he's not accepting new members because of the dang dirty trolls who are saying mean things about him on his Youtube video comments.

View attachment 370367

Oh, but Dan... you are a crazy person trying to poison kids with bleach and turpentine!
And make money off the death of his pregnant girlfriend which he was responsible for and who he also abused. You just don’t find much bigger scumfucks than this turd.

Ginger Piglet

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

The dang dirty trolls only make him stronger. The sheer glee he exhibits from the fact that he wasn't sent to the Bangkok Pound-Me-In-The-Butt Hilton for killing his girlfriend is off the scale.

Hippie said:
Any publicity is good publicity so by them putting me in the newspapers in the UK and around the world is actually directing a lot of traffic to my Youtube channel.
Despite this, he's made two more videos claiming that MMS isn't bleach, and turpentine should be swallowed at all costs:

His failure at chemistry is apparent everywhere. Also the Quack Miranda Warning is dropped within the first 20 seconds. :story:

Ginger Piglet

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
And make money off the death of his pregnant girlfriend which he was responsible for and who he also abused. You just don’t find much bigger scumfucks than this turd.
His reaction to people turping and bleaching their children? Help them cover it up.

Screenshot_2018-02-08-00-41-48.png

On one level, he knows what he's peddling is harmful woo, but doesn't care so long as he makes cashola from it.

I'm thinking I might want to ring up that journo and feed her all these caps and things.

• Feels
Reactions: spiritofamermaid

MarissaXD

Straight Out of Jehenna, the Crimson Flash
kiwifarms.net
The only thing more hilarious than this guy claiming turpentine cures stuff is the name of one of his followers with a particularly abominable spelling which I think is a misspelling of Natalie.

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
His reaction to people turping and bleaching their children? Help them cover it up.

View attachment 377872

On one level, he knows what he's peddling is harmful woo, but doesn't care so long as he makes cashola from it.

I'm thinking I might want to ring up that journo and feed her all these caps and things.
You should, it’s actually very helpful to journalists to get such info and can spur additional coverage.

Ginger Piglet

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's always amusing to watch their smugness slowly give way to fear and their poor attempts at hiding it behind a mask of aggressivity.
He's turned on reviewing for all OPs on the group and to "protect their identity" he's cutting and pasting into his own posts. Of course, they then comment on it admitting to being the OP like the exceptional twatwaffles they are...

• Informative
Reactions: fortunecookie

Doggo

Gone.
kiwifarms.net
Massive necro, sorry, but also, news. His YouTube channel has been shitcanned. I wish I had an archive of it, but hopefully someone else picked up that slack for me. I’m just thankful that one of his soapboxes has been taken away from him, and that some of the damage can be mitigated.

Oh, and I’m not sure if this video has been shared or not - I’m moving, still setting up my desktop, so I’m on my phone. Apologies if this video has been shared before, but it’s so important, I feel it’s worth sharing again. It’s well worth a watch, because it exposes how bloody dangerous this guy is.

Ginger Piglet

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Massive necro, sorry, but also, news. His YouTube channel has been shitcanned. I wish I had an archive of it, but hopefully someone else picked up that slack for me. I’m just thankful that one of his soapboxes has been taken away from him, and that some of the damage can be mitigated.

Oh, and I’m not sure if this video has been shared or not - I’m moving, still setting up my desktop, so I’m on my phone. Apologies if this video has been shared before, but it’s so important, I feel it’s worth sharing again. It’s well worth a watch, because it exposes how bloody dangerous this guy is.

Have been headbanging in Brum so was unable to cover this, but apparently he's going to re-up everything to D Tube. I'll link as I know more.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino