Horrorcow Sun Fruit Dan / Danny Glass - Pregnant lady killer, smelly bloody hippie who ingests turpentine, bleach, and his own piss, v. v. salty at loss of woo-peddling YouTube channel

Doggo

Gone.
kiwifarms.net
Have been headbanging in Brum so was unable to cover this, but apparently he's going to re-up everything to D Tube. I'll link as I know more.
If he does, I’ll definitely pick up my game. I don’t know if the YouTube-dl script will work on that shitty alternative site, but I’ll give it a go once the beast is back up and running, which should only be a day or two’s time. It’s a stupidly complicated setup which I’d be happy to share if desired in appropriate threads.

But I digress. YouTube-dl is SO FUCKING HANDY for archiving shit. If you tickle it just right, it will download entire channels for you. I downloaded 300 DEFCON talks with a single line of code. It took 3 weeks on a 100Mb connection. I was thoroughly impressed.

If he re-uploads his shit, and I’m not there in time, do give the aforementioned script a go. It works in bash and powershell, in my experience.

Also, Brum is a fucking beast.

Ginger Piglet

Fictional Manhunt Survivor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Seems that Katie Joy of Without a Crystal Ball got him pulled, and his followers are losing their shit big time. They're trying to brigade her. It is hilarious. He himself is reporting her for BULLYING HIM.

He's also moved over to Bitchute. His username there is "consciouscalisthenics." The first video is an extended pout about all this.

EDIT: Here's how he looked this morning. If he is 30 as records indicate he is, he doesn't look it. Looks like swilling paint thinner and firing coffee up your nipsy is less healthful than he claims.

Last edited:

tramfest

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 733734

Seems that Katie Joy of Without a Crystal Ball got him pulled, and his followers are losing their shit big time. They're trying to brigade her. It is hilarious. He himself is reporting her for BULLYING HIM.

He's also moved over to Bitchute. His username there is "consciouscalisthenics." The first video is an extended pout about all this.

EDIT: Here's how he looked this morning. If he is 30 as records indicate he is, he doesn't look it. Looks like swilling paint thinner and firing coffee up your nipsy is less healthful than he claims.

View attachment 733743
who's katie joy anyways? I first saw her pop up on the Schofield thread and now 2 other cows bitching about her non stop.

tramfest

kiwifarms.net
That'll probably be Jillian Mai Tai Epperly, she of the drinking salty cabbage juice until you shit yourself. Katie Joy Paulsen is a blogger and writes a lot about anti-vaxxers, alt-med and woo types.
Why and how did she take down this guy's channel? I don't like my favourite cows getting banned from platforms cause it makes it harder to follow their spergery. Though I suppose in this case you could argue that it's for public safety.

Reactions: SPX5kzy

PolexiaAphrodisia

Life just kills me. Do you have any pot?
kiwifarms.net
Why and how did she take down this guy's channel? I don't like my favourite cows getting banned from platforms cause it makes it harder to follow their spergery. Though I suppose in this case you could argue that it's for public safety.
She writes "articles" (blog posts) on a website called Patheos about various controversial figures, and it seems she's been fishing here a bit for new cows to profile.

I highly, highly, highly doubt that she alone was responsible for Danny's channel getting taken down. She gets very vocal about her posts targeting cows, so a cow in her crosshairs would probably easily be able to find her name if trouble starts brewing for them. She doesn't have a background as a journalist, although she claims that major publications have picked up some of her blog posts as articles.

She apparently started out writing about woo-woo quackery such as essential oils, etc., because of how many people were giving her advice on how to "cure" her autistic son with their bullshit. I guess she could have stumbled onto Danny's psychotic nutrition advice that way too.

She also has an account here.

Doggo

Gone.
kiwifarms.net
I haven’t heard of her, but she sounds like another debunking channel, maybe like the Myles Power guy I shared earlier. (If you haven’t watched that video, seriously, watch it. I liked it a lot.) I’ll check her out and report back maybe. God only knows I’ve got nothing but time these days.

EDIT:

Because he’s an extremely dangerous person. Drinking turpentine and/or MMS in any quantity is life threatening, and drinking enough of it (which is not much) is lethal. Children have died from drinking 15mL (about 3 teaspoons) of turpentine. It’s not just some crazy snake oil idea. There are serious detrimental effects to ingesting this shit. Chlorine literally melts your intestines, this is why ‘worms’ come out. That’s not worms. That’s your lower intestine.

The same with jilly juice. There was apparently a case of a woman sustaining brain damage from trying to use it (or an analogue of it) as a colon cleanse. The amount of salt contained in that shit, is incompatible with life. It literally dries you out from the inside.

Feel free to rate this post however the hell you want, I really don’t care. What I do care about, is people getting duped by this shit. I’ve had personal experience with family friends dying from listening to these sorts of people. I rallied against these people before I came here. I’ll rally against them while I am here. And I’ll rally against them after I’m gone. You could say, it’s personal.

Last edited:

tramfest

kiwifarms.net
I haven’t heard of her, but she sounds like another debunking channel, maybe like the Myles Power guy I shared earlier. (If you haven’t watched that video, seriously, watch it. I liked it a lot.) I’ll check her out and report back maybe. God only knows I’ve got nothing but time these days.

EDIT:

Because he’s an extremely dangerous person. Drinking turpentine and/or MMS in any quantity is life threatening, and drinking enough of it (which is not much) is lethal. Children have died from drinking 15mL (about 3 teaspoons) of turpentine. It’s not just some crazy snake oil idea. There are serious detrimental effects to ingesting this shit. Chlorine literally melts your intestines, this is why ‘worms’ come out. That’s not worms. That’s your lower intestine.

The same with jilly juice. There was apparently a case of a woman sustaining brain damage from trying to use it (or an analogue of it) as a colon cleanse. The amount of salt contained in that shit, is incompatible with life. It literally dries you out from the inside.

Feel free to rate this post however the hell you want, I really don’t care. What I do care about, is people getting duped by this shit. I’ve had personal experience with family friends dying from listening to these sorts of people. I rallied against these people before I came here. I’ll rally against them while I am here. And I’ll rally against them after I’m gone. You could say, it’s personal.
Yeah, I was just being a dick tbh. Getting pretty sick of anons on a certain lolcow watching site trying to drive cows away from all social media by mass flagging. But even if that's not the case here, with this guy it would actually be warranted because unlike most cows he's actually dangerous, especially to already vulnerable people.

Doggo

Gone.
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, I was just being a dick tbh. Getting pretty sick of anons on a certain lolcow watching site trying to drive cows away from all social media by mass flagging. But even if that's not the case here, with this guy it would actually be warranted because unlike most cows he's actually dangerous, especially to already vulnerable people.
Yeah, that’s fair enough. I will admit two things. I fucked up with reporting Phil/ADF on Twitter. That was a pretty big blue on my part, which I apologise for.

However, I also reported this guy’s channel, directly to YouTube. This, I do not apologise for. Because people have actually died from accidentally ingesting turpentine, particularly children. He is extremely dangerous and rises above most lolcows and into actively malicious actions, which need to be held accountable. He’s done a lot of damage to people, and someone needs to pay for it.

P.S. I’m not one of those fucksticks who constantly reports things. I reported Phil because I wrongly thought it would be funny, which kinda backfired on me quite a bit. But this guy is actively dangerous, and I reported him because his videos are extremely dangerous if followed.

Ginger Piglet

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I wish the title said "pregnant lady killer"
Done and done.

He's also trying to brigade Katie Joy Paulson by having his asspatters mass report her. This should be fun.

The girlfriend he refers to would of course be the girlfriend he killed. Incidentally, he's made a video on his Bitchute where he goes all a bloo bloo about how his Thai waifu has left him. This is probably because she didn't want to be shoved under a flatbed lorry.

EDIT: The departure of the Thai Waifu. His twin flame, his soulmate, his ideal partner, Nok, is going to be leaving him. Dig those utterly unconvincing onion tears.

cuddle striker

please wait what is your genotype
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Done and done.

He's also trying to brigade Katie Joy Paulson by having his asspatters mass report her. This should be fun.

The girlfriend he refers to would of course be the girlfriend he killed. Incidentally, he's made a video on his Bitchute where he goes all a bloo bloo about how his Thai waifu has left him. This is probably because she didn't want to be shoved under a flatbed lorry.

View attachment 734514

EDIT: The departure of the Thai Waifu. His twin flame, his soulmate, his ideal partner, Nok, is going to be leaving him. Dig those utterly unconvincing onion tears.
good she'll be safe.

this guy is just so damn repugnant

Ginger Piglet

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
good she'll be safe.

this guy is just so damn repugnant
It gets even worse. He asks her to explain on camera why she's splitting up with him and she goes on about how he constantly changes diets, drags her across the town to get a durian, leaves fruit flies everywhere, demands that she adhere to his diet, won't stop going on about himself and his videos and how awesome he is, and he keeps interrupting about how he thought that these Thai women who get with westerners he thought would be all extreme doormats and their own perfect never-complaining waifu. Then is shocked that she is not like that.

Good on you, love, I say, you can do better than him. I'm surprised she hasn't Muay Thai-elbowed him in the dick given what he comes out with in there.

I keep meaning to watch it all the way through but he's so utterly self-centred I can't do more than a couple minutes at a time before I have to pause it and do something else or risk an aneurysm.

cuddle striker

please wait what is your genotype
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It gets even worse. He asks her to explain on camera why she's splitting up with him and she goes on about how he constantly changes diets, drags her across the town to get a durian, leaves fruit flies everywhere, demands that she adhere to his diet, won't stop going on about himself and his videos and how awesome he is, and he keeps interrupting about how he thought that these Thai women who get with westerners he thought would be all extreme doormats and their own perfect never-complaining waifu. Then is shocked that she is not like that.

Good on you, love, I say, you can do better than him. I'm surprised she hasn't Muay Thai-elbowed him in the dick given what he comes out with in there.

I keep meaning to watch it all the way through but he's so utterly self-centred I can't do more than a couple minutes at a time before I have to pause it and do something else or risk an aneurysm.
may she throw him off the back of a bike, into traffic. good for her.

AbraCadaver

Alpha Winner Deluxe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Done and done.

View attachment 734514

I watched for a minute and skipped around...the pretend crying at the start...I thought he was doing it for a laugh before I realized he was trying to actually sound sad?

I did catch the part where she said she was sick of him talking about himself and being a selfish arsehole and his passive aggressive comeback was “oh yes I do need to work on myself and try to be the kind of person, you know, who will make my girlfriend happy...I suppose I need to bury myself and who i am and my authentic self and be what she wants instead, ha ha!”

Mate, you...I have nae words. Just ugh.

Umaibae

kiwifarms.net
She writes "articles" (blog posts) on a website called Patheos about various controversial figures, and it seems she's been fishing here a bit for new cows to profile.

I highly, highly, highly doubt that she alone was responsible for Danny's channel getting taken down. She gets very vocal about her posts targeting cows, so a cow in her crosshairs would probably easily be able to find her name if trouble starts brewing for them. She doesn't have a background as a journalist, although she claims that major publications have picked up some of her blog posts as articles.

She apparently started out writing about woo-woo quackery such as essential oils, etc., because of how many people were giving her advice on how to "cure" her autistic son with their bullshit. I guess she could have stumbled onto Danny's psychotic nutrition advice that way too.

She also has an account here.
She mines the Farms for content, passes it off as her own research and thinks she's some ultra warrior Mommy savior journalist, despite being completely unable to construct grammatically correct sentences. Seriously, those first drafts of the Schofield articles (if you could call them such) were middle school-level or ESL-level writing.

Honestly, she strikes me as a cow in the making.

Ginger Piglet

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She mines the Farms for content, passes it off as her own research and thinks she's some ultra warrior Mommy savior journalist, despite being completely unable to construct grammatically correct sentences. Seriously, those first drafts of the Schofield articles (if you could call them such) were middle school-level or ESL-level writing.

Honestly, she strikes me as a cow in the making.
Would that be a halal if she lurked but didn't post?

Anyhow. On to Danny Glass.

Danny is salty about being called out for killing his ex.

withoutacrystalball

Patheos Columnist
kiwifarms.net
Hey guys! I see you talking about me. Here is the thing - I didn't get his channel shut down. I just know the people that did. That's it. I wrote an article about it and did a Stream to my YouTube account - which upset Danny. I have covered him multiple times on my column Without a Crystal Ball.

I know some of you will be skeptical of me - which is fine - but this is my fulltime job. I write about a ton of things - not just Danny, Jilly or the Schofields. I did use Kiwifarms for help on a Schofield article. Beyond that - I do most of my research online, through interviews and by watching videos by the people in question.

Danny has a long history of abusing children by telling parents to give children bleach to cure autism. However, the death of his girlfriend is what prompted the people I know to launch the campaign to shut down his page.

Ginger Piglet

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Danny has a long history of abusing children by telling parents to give children bleach to cure autism.
I've seen him mention MMS on his Facebook page and he's made a number of videos in the past shilling for it, but he seems more interested in pushing his turpentine "therapy" right now. He has also gone to bat for Jim Humble of the Church of Genesis II, the inventor of MMS. Though I don't think he's a member of said bleach cult.

Incidentally, we have a thread on MMS and the Church of Genesis II bleach cult. There's quite a few persons of interest in there - Jim himself, Leonardo Edwards who bleached his baby (!!!), Carlos Galindo Navarrete, Kerri Rivera (a copy of whose book "Healing the Symptoms known as Autism" I managed to snag in PDF form) etc.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino