Horrorcow Sun Fruit Dan / Danny Glass - Pregnant lady killer, smelly bloody hippie who ingests turpentine, bleach, and his own piss, v. v. salty at loss of woo-peddling YouTube channel

• The site was compromised. (Initial announcement) (What to do) (A post about feelings)
    This announcement will be removed when I (hopefully) finalize my audit either today or tomorrow. I will follow it up with a mass email to all users linking the information in this announcement. So far, there has been no subsequent release of data.

withoutacrystalball

Patheos Columnist
kiwifarms.net
I've seen him mention MMS on his Facebook page and he's made a number of videos in the past shilling for it, but he seems more interested in pushing his turpentine "therapy" right now. He has also gone to bat for Jim Humble of the Church of Genesis II, the inventor of MMS. Though I don't think he's a member of said bleach cult.

Incidentally, we have a thread on MMS and the Church of Genesis II bleach cult. There's quite a few persons of interest in there - Jim himself, Leonardo Edwards who bleached his baby (!!!), Carlos Galindo Navarrete, Kerri Rivera (a copy of whose book "Healing the Symptoms known as Autism" I managed to snag in PDF form) etc.
I have covered Genesis Church of Health and healing extensively. I'm very familiar with all the players and lunatics pushing this crap. Danny is just a derp that latches on to everyone else's "cures" and presents them as his own. Even his turpentine BS is from Jennifer Daniels - a now defunct doctor hiding out in Panama to avoid prosecution in the US for giving her patients turpentine.

PolexiaAphrodisia

Life just kills me. Do you have any pot?
kiwifarms.net
What breeds ideology like this? Do people wake up one day and think "you know what would be fun - prescribing people bleach and turps"? Or do they look under their sink and go "this looks like a tasty solution to my health problems"? Do they want their insides to be white like their socks after a good laundry session?

XxxwernxxX

kiwifarms.net
So my pets are autistic now? Is that why one of my dogs is obsessed with tennis balls and the other is obsessed with a certain plush squeaky toy? Damn, I just thought those were their preferences, turns out they're crazy. Guess I need to wait for his 'how to feed turpentine to your pets' video. I'm sure that will set them straight.

Doggo

Gone.
kiwifarms.net
well well.
View attachment 756600

the fasted grow!
I'm betting that it's only trending because Bitchute has like 6 users. I'd literally never heard of it until this wanker mentioned it. That said, I might have a play around with youtube-dl and see if it wants to have a chew on this site. I find it really important to have people like this archived. Most cows are more or less harmless. This guy isn't, and his medical advice, which he is not trained to dispense, is going to get someone killed.

I've been looking into Jilly Juice a fair bit, too. And while she's a good deal funnier, she's really no less dangerous. Folks like Jeff Holiday do a great job of destroying her credibility, though. That Dr. Phil episode was fucking brilliant.

These snake oil salesmen and quacks kind of have their own rat king going, in a way. Constantly pissing in everyone else's pocket, trying to m.ilk money off people, and are actively more dangerous. I feel like a bit of a broken record in this thread, but these people, and pseudoscientific wank in general, is something I am fairly passionate about, and if I can say 'I actually helped save someone from this shit', then whatever I do is worth it, pretty much. I'm not doing it because I want asspats, I'm doing it because I want to help people, and contribute something positive to their lives, or at least help negate some of the damage that these charlatans cause.

I might not always be around these forums, life's what happens when you're busy making other plans, after all, but these cunts, I follow quite closely. So I will contribute what I can to these sorts of threads, where I can.

TotallyAChick

I don't lift out of principle.
kiwifarms.net
So my pets are autistic now? Is that why one of my dogs is obsessed with tennis balls and the other is obsessed with a certain plush squeaky toy? Damn, I just thought those were their preferences, turns out they're crazy. Guess I need to wait for his 'how to feed turpentine to your pets' video. I'm sure that will set them straight.
Tennis balls? Damn, that's a narrow interest. I bet your dog is mostly non-verbal, too. Be brave.

cuddle striker

please wait what is your genotype
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
most murderers get those kind of abs while killing time in prison.

not gonna a-log. not gonna.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino