Skitzocow Sunstorm / TheComicsNixLegacy / Carlos Albuquerque / Leonoeides / Mullerornis / JohnFaa - Insane Idiot with a Victim Complex Who Made a Thread on Himself. Conservative and Proud.

carcass

kerosene
kiwifarms.net
The blog wasn't banned, exceptional individual. It's set to private and you need a password to access it. You can stop pretending you're reporting people to the FBI now.

Edit:
Clicking any of the urls in the description will show you the same few posts he keeps interacting with (and in some instances he's threatening to track down others users or contact their schools himself.) Not sure how exposing the fact that you're using a VPN to make it look as though you aren't doing all this from Portugal is doxing.

I'll archive some of the most recent ones.

Peep literally any of these urls-- from oldest to newest -- and you'll see the same few posts he repeatedly reblogs and adds notes to. He threatens to track IP addresses and find where they live/go to school, and claims to know where they live, but turns around and accuses another user of doxing over proving he's the only one viewing the blog. He calls someone a "pro-pedophile" but turns around and accuses them of defamation for citing sources he doesn't actually dispute (like him admitting to shit in this thread). He claims simply posting a link to this thread is defamation?

He seems to think a VPN actually hides you, your location, your device, and your activity on a site. As anyone with more than two brain cells is aware: it kinda doesn't, especially when you do a bad job covering your tracks in the first place.

When you target the same people (and other random people who simply interact with posts), and respond to the same posts in first-person with a new url several times a day and keep getting blocked, you have the audacity to claim people are "attacking" you.

Which begs the question: the fuck is your problem and do you honestly not have anything better to do with your time, being in your mid 20s and all? Have you no hobbies? No social life? Significant others? Friends, even?

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Agree
Reactions: cogsworth

saule

kiwifarms.net
"Stop pretending". Yeah right; I do regularly get shits like you either arrested or banned from social media. Tell me: why do you set your great masterpiece to private, hm? Maybe you know that doxxing people will get you thrown in prison?

Anyways, you're one to talk, since you have been consistently obsessed with me, while I pretended you didn't exist for two years. It appears that will cost you greatly, now that you've been confined to the shadows and other social media would ban you in the blink of an eye.

Anonymus Fluhre

No man fears what he has seen grow
kiwifarms.net
"Stop pretending". Yeah right; I do regularly get shits like you either arrested or banned from social media. Tell me: why do you set your great masterpiece to private, hm? Maybe you know that doxxing people will get you thrown in prison?

Anyways, you're one to talk, since you have been consistently obsessed with me, while I pretended you didn't exist for two years. It appears that will cost you greatly, now that you've been confined to the shadows and other social media would ban you in the blink of an eye.
Is that why people online are still all "lulz fuck off" when they speak about you? Face it Carlos, you're powerless online. Also, why is it that Lolcows don't know what the word "obsessed" means? By the way, Doxing won't do anything to someone since your information is public and you've made no moves into making your information private. Maybe learn what that means instead of acting exceptional?

Also also, why would people want to go on a social media site? All they are are circle jerks for the autistic and morons...No wonder you stay on them.
Did you forget the password to another fucking account? Holy shit dude stop with the alts.
He's well known for that. He's either too stupid to remember them or doesn't know that something like Last Pass exists.

Reactions: carcass

Anonymus Fluhre

kiwifarms.net
I love the sheer amount of standard excuses here, from the "s-social media doesn't matter" (classical post all altrighter icons having basically faded into obscurity) to the excuses for doxing.

Carcass would know about how "powerless" I am online, what with being banned from tumblr twice and now being forced to hide.
Carlos, you're a powerless Portugal twat who made his own thread here looking for attention then proceeded to bitch and cry because he got that attention. Maybe if you were an internet sperg or a intellectual fraud people wouldn't laugh at you?

And no, Twitter doesn't matter. If you need people to talk to, go out and talk to them in person, actually be social. It's what I do at school. Also, no, Tumblr doesn't matter either. The site is dying after all.

By the way, I'm Center Left and dating a Jewish girl, good try though.
Side note, I would have reported Joshua Moon if the Pensacola police didn't have such limited contact options. Oh well.
People have, nothing came out of it, and it's rather easy to get a hold of them. Even a fat Englishman could do it.

According to this idiot, writing about CP isn't CP
Untitled.png
From https://twitter.com/Mullerornis/status/1083546556643581952
http://archive.li/aQOkp

Last edited:
  • Winner
Reactions: Sharpen and carcass

carcass

kerosene
kiwifarms.net
"Stop pretending". Yeah right; I do regularly get shits like you either arrested or banned from social media.
You getting your feelings hurt and proven wrong on the internet has no weight in the real, outside world. Try it sometime.

Tell me: why do you set your great masterpiece to private, hm? Maybe you know that doxxing people will get you thrown in prison?
Bold of you to assume I run a blog just because I archived info from it and posted it here.

You claimed you got that account banned, but it's still up, and I was able to archive that account as well as correct and link all of yours. So which is it? Did you lie about getting that account banned, or, do you not know how Tumblr works and think not being able to harass someone anymore is a victory?

Anyways, you're one to talk,
I'm one to talk because I don't have nearly enough spare time or lunacy to make 6 blogs an hour to harass and threaten the same three people (is it just me or at least three of his targets women? not very social justice-y or cash money of you) on the internet because they know details about me that I make no attempts at hiding and cry defamation when they're made "public."

I'm just entertained by your shitshow of an internet presence, you seemingly have no regard for how ridiculous you're making yourself look. You constantly contradict yourself, pop up with a new account (going back and forth between implying they are/aren't yours), and talk to people in first person like you know them.

since you have been consistently obsessed with me,
And you are...?

You antagonize people and hoard usernames up the ass (possibly sneaking around getting blocked), then claim they're obsessed with you. Looks like you come off as a pest that people have no problem blocking or telling to fuck off. And apparently you have a problem with that.

Frankly, they have every right to shut you up in whatever way they see fit. I don't see any of them threatening to send tips in to HoNg KoNg PoLiCe AnD tHe FbI. But you repeatedly make new accounts to harass the exact people. If anything it sounds like you're obsessed with them. For you keep this up for over a year? You kinda have to be.

while I pretended you didn't exist for two years. It appears that will cost you greatly, now that you've been confined to the shadows and other social media would ban you in the blink of an eye.
Citation needed, for, whatever the hell that mumbo jumbo was. Pretending you know people on the internet just because you're mad at them became a futile tactic by like 2013. And for someone who's big mad about their general VPN location being exposed every single time they visit the exact blog with a new account every time they get blocked? Your threats don't mean shit.

Anonymus Fluhre

kiwifarms.net
@carcass no, his targets tend to be women, in the past it was trans and people of other races. He seems to deflect things on to others as he's another one of those cows who thinks he does no wrong despite all of the evidence.

By the way, for someone who likes to pretend that he's intelligent, it's a simple little thing to figure out why your VPN isn't working correctly. Like let me guess, he's using Opera's VPN? Or one of those free ones online? lol.

carcass

kerosene
kiwifarms.net
@carcass no, his targets tend to be women, in the past it was trans and people of other races. He seems to deflect things on to others as he's another one of those cows who thinks he does no wrong despite all of the evidence.

By the way, for someone who likes to pretend that he's intelligent, it's a simple little thing to figure out why your VPN isn't working correctly. Like let me guess, he's using Opera's VPN? Or one of those free ones online? lol.
Oh so basically the kind of people who use their racial/lgbt identity or mental illnesses as shields. The "good allies" that hyper-scrutinize peers they don't agree with.

Without a doubt it's a free VPN service he's using. Even if it wasn't it'd be a waste of money on his part because he consistently got caught viewing the same blogs from a "different" location, but on the exact device and browser.

I'd let this slide if he were new to the internet or something, but he's not. Instead he's just... not bright. At all. And I'm willing to bet he only recently discovered what a VPN is.

Anonymus Fluhre

kiwifarms.net
Oh so basically the kind of people who use their racial/lgbt identity or mental illnesses as shields. The "good allies" that hyper-scrutinize peers they don't agree with.

Without a doubt it's a free VPN service he's using. Even if it wasn't it'd be a waste of money on his part because he consistently got caught viewing the same blogs from a "different" location, but on the exact device and browser.

I'd let this slide if he were new to the internet or something, but he's not. Instead he's just... not bright. At all. And I'm willing to bet he only recently discovered what a VPN is.
He's bright enough to get into a new university trying to make a name for itself despite how it's seen in world, but when it comes to the internet he's a broken bulb. He's made so many enemies online that he sees them everywhere. When people block him online for being an asshole he calls it a victory.

Also, thank you to the mod who cleaned up his thread.

By the way Carlos, if you're using a free VPN, you're leaking information like a sieve.

carcass

kerosene
kiwifarms.net
Don't talk to me in first-person like you know me or have anything of value to say to me, unless you have concrete proof backing you up. Pretending you know people doesn't make your self defense attempts any less pitiful or laughable. Why did you make your own thread about yourself if you didn't want people making fun of you? Why call it defamation when you don't bother to debunk what's being said about you? You only respond with your own accusations that you can't even be bothered to prove.

And do you have, like, proof, for any of your claims? Let's start with the theory that hurting someone's feelings on the internet and laughing at them is a crime. I'll stop you before you start: it's not. For anything to be defamation, the things being said about you have to be lies, and you would have to have a good reputation. If I ask the women you've harassed what they think of you, are they gonna tell me you're honest, and get along with the rest of your peers on the short bus?

Or, are they gonna redirect me to one of three long receipts documenting your shenanigans?

Magusyrup

You're using wayyy too many napkins
kiwifarms.net
What is happening on this thread? I feel like this I'm watching Inception, but starting from the end and never watching the beginning...

• Agree
Reactions: Sharpen and carcass

cogsworth

Satan made me Racist
kiwifarms.net
What is happening on this thread? I feel like this I'm watching Inception, but starting from the end and never watching the beginning...
Carlos started a thread about himself on a website infamous for making fun of spazoids, and is now shocked and appalled that people are making fun of him, so he's threatening to sue everyone and in general throwing a tantrum which includes claiming this thread is totally illegal and that he's calling the FBI and the britbong police.

Last edited:

Anonymus Fluhre

kiwifarms.net
Still going with cowardice I see. I love how your fear is basically spammed all over this thread now.

You are guilty of defamation yes... but also of doxxing, harassment, various forms of hatespeech among other things. You are basically the definition of stupid edgelords, slowly but surely purged from the internet at large.
Doxing isn't illegal, prove harassment, hate speech and prove defamation Carlos. We have the screen caps directly from you that you wrote CP. We also have screen shots and links of you harassing people on the internet as well sending death threats. Don't like it, you shouldn't have been a complete twat online.

By the way, the only coward I see is you. After all, your Portuguese, they were well known for wanting others countries to save them in WW2 because they didn't want to pick a side. It's so bad that it's become stereotype for your country.

Last edited:

carcass

kerosene
kiwifarms.net
Your posts are getting deleted because you’re cluttering up the thread with nonsense instead of posting actually relevant information.

• TMI
Reactions: sunswae

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino