Skitzocow Sunstorm / TheComicsNixLegacy / Carlos Albuquerque / Leonoeides / Mullerornis / JohnFaa - Insane Idiot with a Victim Complex Who Made a Thread on Himself. Conservative and Proud.

Serpentarius

kiwifarms.net
Apparently he's been able to get the paleo-fail-explained tumblr blog removed.

Not surprising. Tumblr has a nack for supporting the aggressor or POS in any situation.
Yeah, the mongrel sent me a death threat a few hours ago with some gore attached. The caption was "your fate".

I didn't take pictures though, I just reported it straight to tumblr. And mainly because if I posted it here, I need to seriously figure out how to use BBCode in general again. Only reason it was not spoilered last time was because I couldn't find the button for spoilers.

Reactions: AbraCadaver

Anonymus Fluhre

No man fears what he has seen grow
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, the mongrel sent me a death threat a few hours ago with some gore attached. The caption was "your fate".

I didn't take pictures though, I just reported it straight to tumblr. And mainly because if I posted it here, I need to seriously figure out how to use BBCode in general again. Only reason it was not spoilered last time was because I couldn't find the button for spoilers.
He's not the most intelligent of cows to be sure. If anyone gave enough of a shit about his threats they could take them to the authorities. Lucky for this moron no one does and people will just laugh at him on the internet while he does the same thing any autistic lolcow does on the internet.

Muh Vagina

Me Lurk a Long Time
kiwifarms.net
Apparently he's been able to get the paleo-fail-explained tumblr blog removed.

Not surprising. Tumblr has a nack for supporting the aggressor or POS in any situation.
The Tumblr itself is still there. The massive post is gone, I'm guessing because people kept reporting him on it.

And that gory picture he keeps posting is a victim of a cartel.

cogsworth

Build-A-Cow Workshop: Satan's Favorite Idiot
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So basically he's crowing and stroking his chode over getting someone banned because he's too exceptional to realize he doesn't have the power to get someone deleted.

Clockwork_PurBle

"I got a B+ in lurking!"
kiwifarms.net
So basically he's crowing and stroking his chode over getting someone banned because he's too exceptional to realize he doesn't have the power to get someone deleted.
Well...he actually did get someone deleted.

I'd say about two years ago now is when he started to pop up, or at least popped up in places where I saw him and he interacted with myself and my mutuals. There was a mutual who, interestingly, was a 45 year old man who was just there for memes and political commentary. He honestly was just a chill guy.

Naturally this 45 year old man with common sense wasn't buying into the social justice culture. Carlos ain't havin' that. So when Carlos roared his head, the 45 y/o would shitpost against and "troll" him in response (because actual debates won't work).

Somehow Carlos was able to get the 45 y/o's blog deleted via reporting because he said "There are statistically more acts of terrorism committed in the name of Islam than Christianity, and you can't count the Crusades because those were hundreds of years ago and were for the most part in response to Islamic terrorism" and provided a source for it or something, and that's Islamophobic.

• Informative
Reactions: carcass

cogsworth

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well...he actually did get someone deleted.

I'd say about two years ago now is when he started to pop up, or at least popped up in places where I saw him and he interacted with myself and my mutuals. There was a mutual who, interestingly, was a 45 year old man who was just there for memes and political commentary. He honestly was just a chill guy.

Naturally this 45 year old man with common sense wasn't buying into the social justice culture. Carlos ain't havin' that. So when Carlos roared his head, the 45 y/o would shitpost against and "troll" him in response (because actual debates won't work).

Somehow Carlos was able to get the 45 y/o's blog deleted via reporting because he said "There are statistically more acts of terrorism committed in the name of Islam than Christianity, and you can't count the Crusades because those were hundreds of years ago and were for the most part in response to Islamic terrorism" and provided a source for it or something, and that's Islamophobic.
Ah, I see. So he's managed, through false reports, to take down one blog in several years and the guy in question I'm guessing didn't fight the removal. From experience, if you fight the removal they more often than not give your blog back unless you did something illegal, because staff is a bunch of lazy cunts who keep trying to automate the process.

Anonymus Fluhre

No man fears what he has seen grow
kiwifarms.net
Ah, I see. So he's managed, through false reports, to take down one blog in several years and the guy in question I'm guessing didn't fight the removal. From experience, if you fight the removal they more often than not give your blog back unless you did something illegal, because staff is a bunch of lazy cunts who keep trying to automate the process.
He also uses multiple accounts to do those false reports too since Tumblr doesn't know how to track IP's.

Clockwork_PurBle

"I got a B+ in lurking!"
kiwifarms.net
He did fight the removal and got the blog back, but he was later removed via a black supremacist. By that time he had grown bored and deleted the app. We know this because he was a relative of someone in this little community.

And now that I think about it, there may have been another couple, but I don't remember.

cogsworth

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He did fight the removal and got the blog back, but he was later removed via a black supremacist. By that time he had grown bored and deleted the app. We know this because he was a relative of someone in this little community.

And now that I think about it, there may have been another couple, but I don't remember.
If he got the blog back, then Carlos failed, honestly. Which fits with everything else in his life.

Muh Vagina

Me Lurk a Long Time
kiwifarms.net
He uses that awful picture profile everywhere. Dude isn't too bright. He looks like a serial killer.

carcass

kerosene
kiwifarms.net
Only you would inadvertently admit the women you constantly harass have more balls than you.

Anyways hey look who forgot their password to their KF account once again. Since you're here, would you mind explaining why you stalk blogs and users, and why you continue to make sockpuppets, only now to spam posts written about you with gore? It looks like you're still using every new blog to harass people and reblog the same posts?

Most recent urls show you posting gore then accusing others of being "desperate" to show kids gore?

vtagrdr
happme
gvgkvkvkk (using this url to play the victim and @ tumblr staff from the looks of it smh)
djtdjr
bouquetgposts
gfdhbtrd
htfghjtfgrjfr
thdehtrdsjyrsjyrs

muk-backwards

kiwifarms.net
hes also been threatening to murder and rape a 13yr to the point the girl is terrified to even go to cybercrimes even when explained he cant and wont actually do anything, also with a bit of digging anyone can find hes a huge fan of shota and b/l incest manga just by going to his deviantart and checking the groups hes in

cogsworth

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
hes also been threatening to murder and rape a 13yr to the point the girl is terrified to even go to cybercrimes even when explained he cant and wont actually do anything, also with a bit of digging anyone can find hes a huge fan of shota and b/l incest manga just by going to his deviantart and checking the groups hes in
He tard rages if you call him a pedophile and then goes on to do more pedophile shit

carcass

kerosene
kiwifarms.net
“YoUrE pRoVoKiNg Me”

I have yet to see anyone telling him or “provoking” him to post gore during all hours of the day, but okay. It looks more like people across the internet want him to fuck off.

Like, what is he trying to achieve here?

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino