Skitzocow Sunstorm / TheComicsNixLegacy / Carlos Albuquerque / Leonoeides / Mullerornis / JohnFaa - Insane Idiot with a Victim Complex Who Made a Thread on Himself. Conservative and Proud.

cogsworth

Satan made me Racist
kiwifarms.net
“YoUrE pRoVoKiNg Me”

I have yet to see anyone telling him or “provoking” him to post gore during all hours of the day, but okay. It looks more like people across the internet want him to fuck off.

Like, what is he trying to achieve here?
Intimidation, like all mental midgets. The truly exceptional can't seem to tell the difference between "intimidated" and "disgusted" and think both have equal power. In all honesty he probably doesn't even understand WHY gore is considered unacceptable, the same way Stephanie Cianfriglia doesn't understand why talking at length to strangers about her bodily functions is unacceptable and Onision doesn't understand why going after 16 year olds for 3somes is unacceptable. They just know that it is, so they use it to shock people, not understanding that "I find you disgusting and intolerable" is not even in the same ballpark as "I am afraid of you".

carcass

kerosene
kiwifarms.net
Intimidation, like all mental midgets. The truly exceptional can't seem to tell the difference between "intimidated" and "disgusted" and think both have equal power. In all honesty he probably doesn't even understand WHY gore is considered unacceptable, the same way Stephanie Cianfriglia doesn't understand why talking at length to strangers about her bodily functions is unacceptable and Onision doesn't understand why going after 16 year olds for 3somes is unacceptable. They just know that it is, so they use it to shock people, not understanding that "I find you disgusting and intolerable" is not even in the same ballpark as "I am afraid of you".
This, and I’d also add taking... whatever we can call this... very personally. Personally enough to post death threats and results from the front page of bestgore to depict the “fate” of who he replies to. And personally enough to threaten legal action against who live nowhere near Portugal (and probably not in Hong Kong either).

It looks like he’s trying to dish out vengeance of some sort, as if the people he goes after have fucked him over, or antagonized him first, when he reportedly pesters people who merely like/reblog a post about him. Even if they added no commentary whatsoever.

People seem to treat him like a harmless nuisance at worst and a joke at best, which I can’t argue against.

Anonymus Fluhre

No man fears what he has seen grow
kiwifarms.net
His full name is Carlos Miguel Albuquerque and he lives in Braga, Portugal. Just throwing it out there.
Yeah, I linked his Facebook account earlier. Carlos Albuquerque is a rather hard name to find in Portugal as there's at least five there with the middle name "Miguel". Luckily he still keeps his statuses open for others to read so you can pinpoint where he lives.

On his weasyl profile he lists that he's in the Algarve area which is the area where his family lives and where his father owns a business.
Also, turns out this isn't the first time Carlos has been talked about on the farms.

Last edited:
Reactions: SneaselFox

cogsworth

Satan made me Racist
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, I linked his Facebook account earlier. Carlos Albuquerque is a rather hard name to find in Portugal as there's at least five there with the middle name "Miguel". Luckily he still keeps his statuses open for others to read so you can pinpoint where he lives.

On his weasyl profile he lists that he's in the Algarve area which is the area where his family lives and where his father owns a business.
You should archive his stuff, you know how fond he is of fucking off when caught

Anonymus Fluhre

kiwifarms.net
You should archive his stuff, you know how fond he is of fucking off when caught
Usually everything he has is archived by other people, many of the accounts I found of his were archived before I found them.

By the way, 10 years ago he didn't think to use a user name first before posting on any wiki page.

He's long since moved from there, but it makes it easier to find other posts he may have made on other wiki sites.

Last edited:
Reactions: carcass

DrunkSayori

Sayonara
kiwifarms.net

Figured I should give a 411 from the frontlines

• Post He's boasted about getting taken down are back up on Tumblr (Both the Palaeofail's[1] and Incinerox's[2] Posts) So I guess Staff aren't on his side after all
  • Heard he's graduated to posting gore of children[3] as well in this recent display, but I've not seen it myself.
  • He's tagged Staff with Gore[4], I can only assume because he thinks they'll be on their side because of it?
  • Some of us have contacted his University about it, They suggested to contact the local authorities, we're currently working on a proper police report, I've also heard that some others have also filed police reports, but I'm unsure if they've contacted those in his area or theirs.
  • Still holding on hard to claiming that Incinerox is in jail, even though it's obvious they are not.
  • Has claimed to have ~45 Thousand sockpuppet accounts[5], possibly running scripts to make them.
  • Apparently has a Google Document detailing his side of the events.[6] I've not had the chance to read it yet, but anyone who has seems skeptical
    - UPDATE: I have read the Google Document, basically it's a detailing of how everyone (even if he only mentions one person by name, it probably applies to those who have been in The Round Table's Debate on the subject as well) missed major parts of the article, and how not answering him automatically warrants "Quote Mining charges" in an internet debate about Dinosaurs. The SCP shit I won't even bother with because that screenshot looks horribly faked. Next he goes on to talk about how he was attacked while "minding his own business" which keep in mind would include harassing people for disagreeing with his Flying Velociraptors and trying to peddle is book or hill sue you or whatever. He claims that everyone but him has suffered legal repercussions (See: Incinerox in Jail) and there's no evidence that anyone he refers to has had any such encounter with the law.
Personal Commentary:
This dude's definitely gone off the deep end at this point, I'm 100% confident that he thinks he's in the right and isn't just trolling. Apparently he's had a history of not being able to accept that he could be wrong on something, and has taken such things as a personal attack on himself. IIRC his attempt to sue Wikipedia was over discrimination because he's been pulling the "muh sexuallity" card to avoid critizism over his poorly supported hypothesis, which was claimed to take place sometime late February, which in the timeline would also mark the beginning of his "Shockspam period"...

...Maybe that court case didn't go so well.

Archives of links in post
1 - https://archive.li/WS3gs
2 - https://archive.fo/RDkqT
3 - https://archive.li/aM1Uj
4 - https://archive.fo/Eihh5
5 - https://archive.li/91kuS
5.1 - https://archive.fo/YGxaS
6 - https://archive.li/VINpw

Last edited:

cogsworth

Satan made me Racist
kiwifarms.net

Figured I should give a 411 from the frontlines

• Post He's boasted about getting taken down are back up on Tumblr (Both the Palaeofail's[1] and Incinerox's[2] Posts) So I guess Staff aren't on his side after all
  • Heard he's graduated to posting gore of children[3] as well in this recent display, but I've not seen it myself.
  • He's tagged Staff with Gore[4], I can only assume because he thinks they'll be on their side because of it?
  • Some of us have contacted his University about it, They suggested to contact the local authorities, we're currently working on a proper police report, I've also heard that some others have also filed police reports, but I'm unsure if they've contacted those in his area or theirs.
  • Still holding on hard to claiming that Incinerox is in jail, even though it's obvious they are not.
  • Has claimed to have ~45 Thousand sockpuppet accounts[5], possibly running scripts to make them.
  • Apparently has a Google Document detailing his side of the events.[6] I've not had the chance to read it yet, but anyone who has seems skeptical
    - UPDATE: I have read the Google Document, basically it's a detailing of how everyone (even if he only mentions one person by name, it probably applies to those who have been in The Round Table's Debate on the subject as well) missed major parts of the article, and how not answering him automatically warrants "Quote Mining charges" in an internet debate about Dinosaurs. The SCP shit I won't even bother with because that screenshot looks horribly faked. Next he goes on to talk about how he was attacked while "minding his own business" which keep in mind would include harassing people for disagreeing with his Flying Velociraptors and trying to peddle is book or hill sue you or whatever. He claims that everyone but him has suffered legal repercussions (See: Incinerox in Jail) and there's no evidence that anyone he refers to has had any such encounter with the law.
Personal Commentary:
This dude's definitely gone off the deep end at this point, I'm 100% confident that he thinks he's in the right and isn't just trolling. Apparently he's had a history of not being able to accept that he could be wrong on something, and has taken such things as a personal attack on himself. IIRC his attempt to sue Wikipedia was over discrimination because he's been pulling the "muh sexuallity" card to avoid critizism over his poorly supported hypothesis, which was claimed to take place sometime late February, which in the timeline would also mark the beginning of his "Shockspam period"...

...Maybe that court case didn't go so well.

Archives of links in post
1 - https://archive.li/WS3gs
2 - https://archive.fo/RDkqT
3 - https://archive.li/aM1Uj
4 - https://archive.fo/Eihh5
5 - https://archive.li/91kuS
5.1 - https://archive.fo/YGxaS
6 - https://archive.li/VINpw
You are a gentlenigga and a scholar, and I salute your efforts in curating this insanity.

Anonymus Fluhre

kiwifarms.net
Yeah, hate to break it to you, but that's the only part of that thread that remains:

As for "didn't go so well", you've been meaning to write "proper police reports" for months now, yet you seem to be increasing your petty reblogs lately. Guess you're projecting.

I also want to see evidence of my college "asking to contact the authorities". I on the other hand archived my interactions with the Minneapolis University and the Hong Kong police.
There's this magical thing called webcashe, here's a png of it.
and here's an archive.
It must suck living with autism.

By the way, Universities will never tell you if a student is actually going to their school. Best way to find out is if they have any research papers or other documents that have been put online (such as how I found your University). You are after all an unknown person from a foreign country. They have no reason to release any information to an autistic man.

Last edited:
Reactions: carcass

DrunkSayori

Sayonara
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, hate to break it to you, but that's the only part of that thread that remains:

You do realize that the way Tumblr post work means that the OP of the Thread you linked is Inside of the post I linked right? As in that post, and then Even more stuff added to it? "The only part of the threat that remains" is literally more content than the one that your link directs to had.

As for "didn't go so well", you've been meaning to write "proper police reports" for months now, yet you seem to be increasing your petty reblogs lately. Guess you're projecting.

I also want to see evidence of my college "asking to contact the authorities". I on the other hand archived my interactions with the Minneapolis University and the Hong Kong police.
No one really have much grounds to do a proper Police Report until like a week ago when you started sending death threats, and thus we didn't start on one till a couple of days ago.

As for the your "Achieved Interactions" there's no evidence that either of the places you've mentioned have done anything with the people they're tied to, Especially the Hong Kong Police, Considering if Incinerox was put in jail, I doubt they'd let them use the Internet to any capacity, yet they're still fairly active, and have no signs of being confronted by authorities considering you'd actually have some bite behind your bark if that actually happened.

But it's almost as if you never contacted them.

As for evidence of someone contacting your college, It wasn't done by me personally. But they were more than happy to give me what is needed evidence wise.

Outside names and Icons redacted, all Information on Carlos was already on this thread and easily accessible through any of his social media.

Last edited:

DrunkSayori

Sayonara
kiwifarms.net
So you admit NOTHING I did was illegal. Cute, thank you for letting us that you're indeed guilty of pointless defamation.
Could have probably worded that part better, We didn't have the means back then is what I meant to say, as even the Bindi Irwin Rapefic (which would definitely fall under damnable CP, Trolling or not) would probably count as a cold case/too old to bother with

Either way we have the means now with your numerous death threats.

AbraCadaver

Member of the SUIT YOURSELF Army
kiwifarms.net
Is this clown still flailing his idiocy around for everyone to see

Boy is that sad.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino