Super Best Friends Break Up - Well this sucks.

Shitassdeaddude

kiwifarms.net
Well that fucking sucks. They're one of maybe three lets play channels that never went to shit.

I guess that's the point though. Better to end while they're still on top then sink slowly into shit like everyone else. I wonder if this apparent tension between the two is what caused Matt to back out of the channel for a while.

Intelligent Calcium

kiwifarms.net
DSP comes out on top again!

But seriously, they're all still active and the ones that still like each other can collaborate whenever they want so it's not that bad, probably better than them forcing things for another year and then violently imploding. Just a shame to see another part of old Youtube go under like that.

I prefer Liam anyway.

Edit:

Plague.png

Last edited:

SkippyLongbottom

kiwifarms.net
Going to be weird going back to their old stuff knowing they were never real friends. Magic is kinda ruined. RE2 probably still my favorite playthrough and I really do not like lets plays in general anymore.

But boy, what a thing to wake up to.

Shitassdeaddude

kiwifarms.net
Going to be weird going back to their old stuff knowing they were never real friends. Magic is kinda ruined. RE2 probably still my favorite playthrough and I really do not like lets plays in general anymore.

But boy, what a thing to wake up to.
I think the issue is they were friends at the time, but some shit happened we don't know about and Matt and Pat had a falling out. That or they just started plain getting sick of one-another after a while.

SkippyLongbottom

kiwifarms.net
I think the issue is they were friends at the time, but some shit happened we don't know about and Matt and Pat had a falling out. That or they just started plain getting sick of one-another after a while.
That's a good point. They seemed like they enjoyed the hell out of eachother in their early videos, especially compared to recent videos.
Matt used to be a loveable goof and Pat was a loud angry man. Now I can't stand either to be honest.

It's been a long time so maybe I guess everyone, including them, kinda grew up. People grew apart, got sick of eachother, tastes changes etc.

Francis York Morgan

FBI Special Agent
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It is worth noting that Matt and Pat weren't friends when they started doing videos together but they had a dynamic together that worked. So it's not really that big of a shock to hear that they are sick of working together.

Keystone

kiwifarms.net
Didn't see this one coming, damn shame. I suppose it's better to end on a high note instead of forcing stuff out when the chemistry just isn't there. Plus they've all got their own streaming gigs, so it's not like they're gone forever. I'm :optimistic: in hoping the ugly behind the scenes stuff stays behind the scenes instead of being dragged out in the open; I knew they were more of a business duo than actual friends from the start, but it'd still be fucking crushing to see them go after each other.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino