Super Best Friends Break Up - Well this sucks.

ProfDongs

kiwifarms.net
Its probably going to get an animated intro and then just be a stream chopped up into 15-25 parts with how RE2 went. But since they both really like the games there is at least the chance for a proper LP

ZombiU&Me

REEEjected abortion mascot
kiwifarms.net
"Millionaire ex-game developer deletes snarky tweet after ginger gremlins calls him out for being a Jew."
I was about to suggest that cliffy release some golden keys for borderlands 2 but then I remembered that's Randy Pitchford. These guys tweet so similarly that I legit got them mixed up for a moment.

Aquinas

https://i.imgur.com/l3EkPBg.png
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
well they're both fraudsters, but only one of them is an alleged pedo

ZombiU&Me

kiwifarms.net
Hold up. Do you think this LP might also be a paid promotion if Pat got it this early?
I'm disappointed to know he knows it in and out before the LP but even some of their LPs where one person knew the game were fun. I love the DMC1/2/3/4/FUCKYOU let's plays and they've played all of them.

Reactions: BrunoMattei

KingofNothing

kiwifarms.net
Hold up. Do you think this LP might also be a paid promotion if Pat got it this early?
View attachment 686453
I'm disappointed to know he knows it in and out before the LP but even some of their LPs where one person knew the game were fun. I love the DMC1/2/3/4/FUCKYOU let's plays and they've played all of them.
It could be, but I'm trusting Pat to be honest if he got paid to shill. I'm guessing he just got lucky at getting an early key this time because I know he keeps bugging Capcom about that shit

ZombiU&Me

kiwifarms.net
It could be, but I'm trusting Pat to be honest if he got paid to shill. I'm guessing he just got lucky at getting an early key this time because I know he keeps bugging Capcom about that shit
Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying he's a shill. I like the idea of it because it just means he and Woolie are getting attention in a way and getting rewarded for being fans of a great series. Even if he just got it early and wants to make sure they get all the stuff they can to improve the LP. Either way Pat did it to give us the best LP possible. I just hope he at least recorded his first impressions.

BrunoMattei

Vincent Dawn
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying he's a shill. I like the idea of it because it just means he and Woolie are getting attention in a way and getting rewarded for being fans of a great series. Even if he just got it early and wants to make sure they get all the stuff they can to improve the LP. Either way Pat did it to give us the best LP possible. I just hope he at least recorded his first impressions.
INB4 Pat and Woolie are unironically wearing Doritos hats while chugging Mountain Dew.

SteelPlatedHeart

Politics are fucking dumb
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He’s gonna stream himself playing the game alone as well as play with Woolie. I would have liked to see the both react for the first time, but considering this is a big fav for both of them, I can forgive them for not wanting to wait.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino