Super Best Friends Break Up - Well this sucks.

Neuromantic

kiwifarms.net
I started watching pretty late. Mostly just the Halloween stuff. My biggest question here is how was anyone able to tolerate Liam?

Reading through his twitter makes me want to claw my eyes out. No one can tell me that he just suddenly became exceptional.
He seems just extremely self absorbed. Which explains his behaviour when SBFP broke up.

Waiting for the day when he announces his transition. He seems like the kind of person who'd do that out of a mixture of mental illness and the need for attention.

SteelPlatedHeart

Politics are fucking dumb
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I started watching pretty late. Mostly just the Halloween stuff. My biggest question here is how was anyone able to tolerate Liam?

Reading through his twitter makes me want to claw my eyes out. No one can tell me that he just suddenly became exceptional.
He seems just extremely self absorbed. Which explains his behaviour when SBFP broke up.

Waiting for the day when he announces his transition. He seems like the kind of person who'd do that out of a mixture of mental illness and the need for attention.
It helped having three other people to counterbalance and distract from stuff, and he could be really entertaining in certain LPs, but I’ll admit he was always my least favorite member because he did seem to take himself too seriously.
He had his moments though.

Burned Man

Trans-Legion burnedgender Mormankin
kiwifarms.net
It helped having three other people to counterbalance and distract from stuff, and he could be really entertaining in certain LPs, but I’ll admit he was always my least favorite member because he did seem to take himself too seriously.
He had his moments though.
I liked that he tended to put in effort to show off stuff in games that he heard about or seen opposed to Matt and Pat that might talk about it but then decide not to try. I also felt like he was more willing to do the dirty work and play terrible games so the others didn't have to, like Starfox Adventures. Its been a long time since I watched much of the content that had him in it though so I could be remembering those days wrong.

Tanner Glass

kiwifarms.net
I liked that he tended to put in effort to show off stuff in games that he heard about or seen opposed to Matt and Pat that might talk about it but then decide not to try. I also felt like he was more willing to do the dirty work and play terrible games so the others didn't have to, like Starfox Adventures. Its been a long time since I watched much of the content that had him in it though so I could be remembering those days wrong.
He also has a draw (in the same way that they all did) in that he really liked some games and brought some enthusiasm into those LPs. He was very big into NiER much in the same way that Pat is huge into Yakuza.

SteelPlatedHeart

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Apparently Woolie said fuck it and is going to just dump DMC5 videos onto us. First time I've heard a content creator say he's going to blow up my subscriptions and I've been excited for it.
View attachment 690692
Hopefully it wasn’t because all his other videos were getting spammed with “THIS ISNT DMC5!” He mentioned that earlier.

EDIT: Up to part 15 as of 5pm CST.

Last edited:

CausticMinory

"Bring Light to my plight"
kiwifarms.net
I can handle someone DSPing my sub box when it's shit I'm hyped for and, Woolie knows the hype train to ride till noon.

Eta: WoolieVs: your sub box

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: ZombiU&Me

Francis York Morgan

FBI Special Agent
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I imagine the "Release 1 video a day, like Gamegrumps does" was a Matt strategy for the channel that Woolie doesn't give a fuck about now.
I think it's a good idea for him and Pat to play with the formula. If you look at any full LP, the final videos always had significantly less views than the first few so might as well throw as much out there now as you can while it's hot.

SteelPlatedHeart

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I imagine the "Release 1 video a day, like Gamegrumps does" was a Matt strategy for the channel that Woolie doesn't give a fuck about now.
I think it's a good idea for him and Pat to play with the formula. If you look at any full LP, the final videos always had significantly less views than the first few so might as well throw as much out there now as you can while it's hot.

ZombiU&Me

REEEjected abortion mascot
kiwifarms.net
Seeing as how these 2 are no longer limited to just Let's play style videos I can see this working better for them because they won't do this often. If Wools and Pat stuff my Sub box with a 10 part LP one week and then another 10 or so the next week and then do it again in a couple months then that's a better idea tbh. I enjoyed waiting around for the next part of an LP I enjoyed but like Wools said, binging something has become a new way to consume media.

Edit: Apparently it works

Last edited:

A.Shitposter

Citizen of Neo-Kiwifarms
kiwifarms.net
I'd say that having a full session up is the better way to do it than uploading a 20 minutes episode every 2 days, if he had kept up at this rate it would be around mid April that the series would have concluded and by that time everyone would have either played it themselves (because devil may cry games are short) and the next big thing on the horizon (Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice) would be the new hotness. Waiting for episode 2 and 3 was straining because they were so short and for the first half of episode one they were on the title screen and in menus, I think it would have been acceptable if it was the usual 30-40 minute length like some of the old stuff but there would be less videos overall which would hurt Woolie's channel.

But I don't think he needs to dump the entire play session in a single day, putting out a couple videos over a few days would give him time to record other stuff before the well runs dry.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino