Super Best Friends Break Up - Well this sucks.

BrunoMattei

Vincent Dawn
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Another low hanging fruit from Matt. But this time it was written by Derek Alexander AKA Happy Video Game Nerd and Derek co-hosts the episode so it might actually be good... Right?

Edit: Matt does insert his latent SJW bullshit by whining about the black chick wearing an African warrior outfit in Resident Evil 5 and the game Kung Fu Combat.

Last edited:

SteelPlatedHeart

Politics are fucking dumb
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Another low hanging fruit from Matt. But this time it was written by Derek Alexander AKA Happy Video Game Nerd and Derek co-hosts the episode so it might actually be good... Right?

Edit: Matt does insert his latent SJW bullshit by whining about the black chick wearing an African warrior outfit in Resident Evil 5 and the game Kung Fu Combat.
I don’t really care if he made a video about it, I’m sure it’s fine, but if I want to know what’s wrong with DmC, I’ll just rewatch Woolie and Pat’s playthrough.

ProfDongs

kiwifarms.net
I think the main point is that it condenses the DmC LPs insight into a single video that he has sole monetization on when the franchise is hot. There is nothing new to be said about that game though other than maybe the takeaways 5 got from it, and the nods to it from 5.

The tired cat

Fluffy angel of death
kiwifarms.net
Honestly, while I like DmC as many pointed out there isn't much one can add about it. All issues are known and all has been said before, hell out of all his "Wha Happun?" videos the only one I found remotely interesting was the one about Overkills Walking Dead game, that's about it. The rest he either talks out of his ass. either claiming nobody heard/knew of Bethesda until they released Fallout 3 or Oblivion or saying how STALKER wasn't know in the west as he mentions the 2nd game as his example.

Reactions: BrunoMattei
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino