SUPER EXCITING PURCHASE! - 8/28/2019 - (Day 71 of this 100-Day Nightmare)

The 8 of Spades

Pay No Attention To The ♂ Behind The Glassy Smirk
kiwifarms.net
Apple watches by default will pester you to get off you ass and move around every hour or so if you been just sitting. I wonder how long she’s going to put up with that before she just takes the thing off and pops into a drawer. I’m betting after the first or second charge cycle.
Now all I can picture is her getting irrationally angry at Nintendo products for reminding her to take a break because "NO ONE TELLS ME WHAT TO DO!!! NECKY GO GET ORAMGE CHINKUM NNNOOOWWWW!!!!!!!!!!"

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
Here's the most exciting part, Rarity showing off how she is the most dainty and graceful beast in the house.

View attachment 910881
Dude, Rarity is not a large cat, but fucking hell, she brings those industrial sized fans into sharp relief. I've never realized how big they were perhaps because they're constantly trained on our gorl. Rarity looks like she may as well be a damn kitten.

Mr. Ghoul

kiwifarms.net
What is the difference between Fitbit and Apple Watch? Just that you can text on Apple Watch? Why would she need bolth
Well one difference is that the Apple Watch won’t track your sleep since the battery only lasts a day. The FitBit, however lasts almost a week so it can actually track sleep. Hambeast probably wasn’t even aware of this when she bought the Apple watch which is another reason why it will end up in her smart watch pile after a couple of days.

PeeAndPooLover69

kiwifarms.net
fake flowers for her to sit at the window because she can't be bothered to water them everyday

gets a foot long subway (not a mukbang channel btw) yet she bragged in the video from yesterday about some bread she bought from walmart she can finally use to make sandwiches. and has a mayo addiction btw like every fat person with no self control

fitbit goes into the trash. only used to measure her heart rate (which is a shit way) and her steps which don't matter since she can only walk for 2 minutes. gets an apple watch instead saying it's to help her keep track of how many calories she burned or some shit. but we know it's not for that, it's so she can flex even further on the haters (at the expense of her own health, which im fine with)

says she burns 2800 cals doing nothing (tbh im not sure how the fuck did she even check that), but, fuck it, let's assume it's true. how much does she have to eat just to maintain her fucking weight?

admits she already used the apple watch for voice texting (becky, no doubt, to pick up some unhealthy food on the way home)

boring conversation with eric, nobody cares about that white trash

more picking a random comment. wonder how long it took her to find one that isn't straight up shitting on her. ends up reading one telling her to start cooking her own food but alr just brushes it off, saying how home cooked meals have way less sodium in it (if only she gave a shit about how many calories she ate vs how many calories she burns as much she cares about sodium, but nah, fuck that)

boring video overall that's rage inducing, but better than an asmr or mukbang video

ADHD

kiwifarms.net
How much of a dent did this accessory put in her food budget?

TBH I'm disappointed she didn't get an updated laptop to accompany her watch. She could have virtue signaled about what a generous gorl she is by giving Becky the one she has now.

Dude, Rarity is not a large cat, but fucking hell, she brings those industrial sized fans into sharp relief. I've never realized how big they were perhaps because they're constantly trained on our gorl. Rarity looks like she may as well be a damn kitten.
Not gonna lie, when there was a heatwave here last month I was coveting those fans.

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
“I burn calories while doing notheeen’” Yeah, we can tell. :story:
It's lidurrallly the only way she burns calories since it's all she does. Even after talking with O2B (and I know good and well she spoke to the diet doctor about this surely) about basal metabolic rates and all that shit, acting brand new because that's what this bitch does, she's still acting like either we're new to the concept or she is.

I honestly can't tell anymore if she's putting on the dumb act or she is that fucking dumb. I like to take the safe route and think she's just your basic run of the mill idiot who has only gotten worse as the fat has taken over her brain.
Not gonna lie, when there was a heatwave here last month I was coveting those fans.
I totally feel you on that. It was hell on Earth for a minute there. I don't know if you or I would need four of them. I think one a piece would do the trick, but then again, we aren't such dainty princesses.

EvaBraunsGhost

I was like - whuuuuut???
kiwifarms.net
So guiiizeee' I've only just wokeeen so I'm swolleeen', as you all know!

Screenshot_20190828-174049.png

First meal! (breakfast, then surely?), a dainty 630 cals on its own

Screenshot_20190828-170803.png

Screenshot_20190828-173920.png

Her exciting new purchase! An Apple watch with 'eeekaaaygeee' function - hmmm guess our gorl was more worried by the 'caffiene palpeetayshuns' than she let on...

Screenshot_20190828-170930.png

Tension with Eric? What tension with Eric do you meeean?
How many fucking fans do you need Hambeast

Screenshot_20190828-171057.png

Well what a letdown! Five and a half minutes of gabble, to show us a damn watch...guess it was optimistic to hope for a pimped out blinged-up casket, then?

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
So guiiizeee' I've only just wokeeen so I'm swolleeen', as you all know!

View attachment 910933

First meal! (breakfast, then surely?), a dainty 630 cals on its own

View attachment 910900

View attachment 910934

Her exciting new purchase! An Apple watch with 'eeekaaaygeee' function - hmmm guess our gorl was more worried by the 'caffiene palpeetayshuns' than she let on...

View attachment 910916

Tension with Eric? What tension with Eric do you meeean?
How many fucking fans do you need Hambeast

View attachment 910919

Well what a letdown! Five and a half minutes of gabble, to show us a damn watch...guess it was optimistic to hope for a pimped out blinged-up casket, then?
Oh boy!!! We've cycled back to Myfitnesspal!!! Fuck you, Weight Watchers!!!

ETA: Fuck, I jumped the gun. I was so excited for this change in bullshit that I turned exceptional. Apologies, apologies all around.

bev

kiwifarms.net
I honestly can't tell anymore if she's putting on the dumb act or she is that fucking dumb.
She's feigning innocence by ignorance (or like people say, "act brand new"). That's her go-to manipulation tactic.

She pretends to not know why people think she's a liar.
She pretends to not know basic fitness+health facts.
She pretends to not know how to make custom thumbnails.
She pretends to not know why her media gets flagged.
She pretends to not know why she keeps gaining.
She pretends to not know the difference between mukbang/eat-with-me, vlogs/sit-downs.
She pretends to not know how to do basic chores (Krystle and Destiny eras).
She pretends to not know how people can throw their lives away for their addictions.

In her mind, no one can scrutinize her for something she doesn't know. Nevertheless, she's aware of everything she's doing and has done, but she's also a dumbass for willingly making herself bedbound.

EvaBraunsGhost

I was like - whuuuuut???
kiwifarms.net
Unless Al has had her BMR calculated professionally (doubtful) I'm not sure where she gets the 2,800 BMR from...

Claimed Weight 565lbs
Screenshot_20190828-181048.png

Likely weight 600lbs
Screenshot_20190828-181228.png

This really shows the sheer amount of calories she needs purely to maintain, but as we see, she's gaining
Is this yet another attempt to look like more of a dainty gorl? I can only guess it must be, unless she's sticking to a BMR from a much lower weight

It's HK-47

Meatbag's Bounty of Bodies
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This really shows the sheer amount of calories she needs purely to maintain, but as we see, she's gaining
And she's not just gaining, she's gaining fairly rapidly so her daily intake is well above even what's being listed there. You don't pack on an extra 30-40 pounds at that size by just eating slightly above a TDEE like that, you pack it on by inhaling entire pizzas and tubs of ice cream and take-out and whole bags of candy as soon as the camera turns off. If I was going to hazard a guess, I'd say that she has to be eating at least 5000-6000 calories every single day.

Someone as big as she is shouldn't be able to just keep piling weight on that rapidly unless her calorie intake is massive. I don't for a second believe that she's been anywhere near 560 for a long time now. She shot past 600lbs awhile ago and she's probably closer to 620 by now, and it's starting to show because she's becoming increasingly less-mobile. All it's going to take now is one slip, one fall, one sprained ankle or injury anywhere on her legs and she'll be bedbound for good.

You've seen how long it's taken for that cat scratch on her arm to "heal." The body of a morbidly obese person is under so much strain that even fairly minor injuries take weeks or months to recover from what should only take a few days. If she sprains an ankle now or causes an injury to her legs that prevents her from walking any less than she already does, it's over.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino