SUPER EXCITING PURCHASE! - 8/28/2019 - (Day 71 of this 100-Day Nightmare)

DubbleBubble

kiwifarms.net
I agree. I wish I could pick her brain to see exactly how her mind works because her level of avoidance and denial is simply incredible. When the fateful day comes where she eventually suffers a major medical emergency, I don't think she (nor Becky, nor Eric) understands that there's not going to be a guarantee that she can be saved. It makes her fear of death quite fascinating for someone who's doing absolutely nothing to slow down the inevitable.

ETA: it almost feels like she's waiting for a major emergency to happen and expecting that to be her official rock bottom/wake up call. The problem is her situation is already dire. And when that emergency takes place she's not going to have the luxury of time to reflect on her (very few remaining) options.

Watching her interact with Eric...it's sad how she's surrounded with such naive people who don't know any better. Eric just seems so incredibly blind to it all. I think, because she still manages to act vibrant and okay and like everything is alright, and not like she's in constant agony and suffering on the daily, he and others take her at face value and go along with it because it's placating and easy to do while ignoring her obvious deterioration.

What's it going to be like for him, I wonder, to wake up to a panicked Becky because she found Amber not breathing one day. Reality is going to be a bitch.
Honestly I think Amber just has the same problem that a lot of Americans raised on fast food and poor life decisions have. Amplified to the extreme of course because this is just the perfect storm, but... This is literally all she knows.

What does happiness, fulfillment, joy, etc mean to Amber? Well as far back as she can remember that means a mcdonalds cheeseburger, it means greasy ass fries and orange chicken on a family size platter, it means candy and cola and all the bad things. As the only thing she knows to give life meaning and make her feel full (physically and metaphorically) she eats, and as the pain of existing in that blubber shell becomes greater she just eats more to compensate.

It's not just that life without all the fast food trash is scary to her, because let's be real she could still eat all that but just cut the quantities back and still lose enough weight to just be standard ameri-fat. No, she needs those huge portions, she needs to eat those things and constantly because it's what she lives for. Any time not spent eating trash means she's missing out on "happiness". I also think it's the same principle with the useless junk and clothes she can't wear. Just more consumption because she confuses consuming with emotions.

So while she could take steps to save her own life... she won't. My 'tistic speculation is that without the food she's got nothing. She's fucking terrified of feelings, responsibility, self control and well being a normal human. So while I'm sure she's aware of her mortality and does in fact fear the grim reaper every time she closes her eyes, the fear of change and the unknown of a life without slop buckets of fast food round the clock is more terrifying.

In my 'pinion of course.

I don’t track my sleep but as far as heart rate it checks in every 10 minutes or so and you have three charts. One for the current rate, resting and walking. It displays the ups and downs throughout the day and you can get the data from the health app on an iPhone. There it breaks it down into days, weeks, months and yearly charts where it logs general vitals, heart rate variability and walking average. It’ll also tell you how many times you get an alert for high or lowheart rate or afib, and you can add things on to check ekgs and blood pressure. The best thing that could be done is using these tools for amber to share with her doctor so they could see the impact of her heart rate on a day to day basis. Of course, amber doesn’t regularly see doctors so it’s a moot point. But very useful if you care to keep track.
Wow! I can’t wait for Amber to post her completely accurate readings! I’m sure she’ll show us actual screenshots of her Health app showing the variations of her completely healthy (just big!) heart.

“ Oh hey guise! So I totally wanted to show you my eeeeeekkkkkkaaaaaaaaayyegeeee results but for some reason my really expensive phone and my watch which is completely designed to sync perfectly and easily with it just won’t work! But I can literally tell you that my heart is so healthy, it’s just big cos I am soooooo generous and so full of love for everyone and muh fur babies. My heart is always 60 except for when it goes to 80 when I do my walkeeeen. Trust me! And if you don’t believe me, you can ask Becky, right? Beeeeecccckkkkkky!’

Peachtea18

kiwifarms.net
She's fucking terrified of feelings, responsibility, self control and well being a normal human. So while I'm sure she's aware of her mortality and does in fact fear the grim reaper every time she closes her eyes, the fear of change and the unknown of a life without slop buckets of fast food round the clock is more terrifying.
That's just the thing and what's failing to compute in my mind: how are you more afraid of being sad and uncomfortable for a spell than you are of ceasing to exist? At least with life we know there's a chance for circumstances and situations to improve, even if only just slightly. No one except the dead knows what happens after we die--whether we continue on in another form or everything goes to black--why is that unknown the lesser of two evils and seemingly so untroublesome for her to bear? She's deeply afraid to die but still thinks the grim reaper is far enough away that she doesn't have to worry about it. Just mind boggling.

I want to take a whole class on her crazy.

SweetTransvestite

kiwifarms.net
I tried, i genuinely tried to watch this video and I couldn't get past 2 minutes. Her voice is so boring and lacks any sort of charisma to keep someone engaged in watching.
I'll just stick to the highlights that you guys post in future.
Although i must say - seeing her hands up close when she showed us the Subway was truly shocking!

Reactions: YOUR MOM

Commiechu

Zap to the extreme comrades!
kiwifarms.net
@SAVE TWINKIE! I'm sure that it was a coincidence, but certainly the ultimate fatty irony! lol

That's just the thing and what's failing to compute in my mind: how are you more afraid of being sad and uncomfortable for a spell than you are of ceasing to exist?
It's addict behavior. She says she wants to lose weight but off camera her bad feelings come and its time to consume more foods or stuff. She thinks she's invincible because nothing majorly bad has happened yet, but even if something bad happens that won’t change.

YOUR MOM

Don't cry for me, I'm already dead.
kiwifarms.net
If she had just become addicted to meth like her momma she be a lot healthier.

It seems like she's never turned down a chance to eat.

I love the way she always says "my first meal" "my second meal". Bitch fucking skip a meal once in a while. Wtf you're not obligated to eat 3 meals and 17 snacks a day.

I swear the laygs look smaller in that gif of her walking circles in the liveen room than they do in Eric's birthday. And you can't blame it on the pants, they're both black and stretched to hug every lump.

Strawberry Pocky

If anybody needs me, I'll be in the Angry Dome.
kiwifarms.net
That's just the thing and what's failing to compute in my mind: how are you more afraid of being sad and uncomfortable for a spell than you are of ceasing to exist? At least with life we know there's a chance for circumstances and situations to improve, even if only just slightly. No one except the dead knows what happens after we die--whether we continue on in another form or everything goes to black--why is that unknown the lesser of two evils and seemingly so untroublesome for her to bear? She's deeply afraid to die but still thinks the grim reaper is far enough away that she doesn't have to worry about it. Just mind boggling.

I want to take a whole class on her crazy.
Imho, it's sort of the same kind of idea as the Babies/Object Permanence thing.
She has a tiny, dumb, malformed little pea brain rotting underneath the heaping blubberball of fat that is 'swollen' around her gigantic noggin'
Her mind is slow and unable to grasp or understand even simple and basic ideas like a normal person (like, you know, stop eating so much lmao)

So especially higher levels of 'thinkeeen' like life and death and the universe and what will happen to her when she dies? The great unknown? Hahahahaaaa pffttttt she just goes cross-eyed and strokes out again for a few seconds before coming back to reality with a good hard, autistic bump and screeches at Necky that she wants another footlong sandwich or Sonic Reese's milkshake.

Last edited:

Gorlax

kiwifarms.net
Random nitpick here but I am absolutely exhausted with her saying “I haven’t eaten all day.”

Bitch, w h a t? She doesn’t do anything. Ever. Does she expect us to believe she was so busy coloreeeen and shoppeeeen at Wommart that she didn’t have time to eat? Or that she’s totally not a breakfast gorl, even though she doesn’t wake up before noon? Unless she whipped the camera out 30 seconds into waking up, she’s a lah.

Midlife Sperglord

Sperging over console gaming.
kiwifarms.net
Honestly I think Amber just has the same problem that a lot of Americans raised on fast food and poor life decisions have. Amplified to the extreme of course because this is just the perfect storm, but... This is literally all she knows.

What does happiness, fulfillment, joy, etc mean to Amber? Well as far back as she can remember that means a mcdonalds cheeseburger, it means greasy ass fries and orange chicken on a family size platter, it means candy and cola and all the bad things. As the only thing she knows to give life meaning and make her feel full (physically and metaphorically) she eats, and as the pain of existing in that blubber shell becomes greater she just eats more to compensate.

It's not just that life without all the fast food trash is scary to her, because let's be real she could still eat all that but just cut the quantities back and still lose enough weight to just be standard ameri-fat. No, she needs those huge portions, she needs to eat those things and constantly because it's what she lives for. Any time not spent eating trash means she's missing out on "happiness". I also think it's the same principle with the useless junk and clothes she can't wear. Just more consumption because she confuses consuming with emotions.

So while she could take steps to save her own life... she won't. My 'tistic speculation is that without the food she's got nothing. She's fucking terrified of feelings, responsibility, self control and well being a normal human. So while I'm sure she's aware of her mortality and does in fact fear the grim reaper every time she closes her eyes, the fear of change and the unknown of a life without slop buckets of fast food round the clock is more terrifying.

In my 'pinion of course.
I have known people who have recovered in OA. They would most likely agree with your post 1000% if they ever saw it.

Mesh Gear Fox

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is the apple watch the heart doctor now?
Was it the watch that told her that the heart palpitations were because of the caffeine from all the diet soda she's been drinking?
Would a regular EKG even work on her?
OK, some medical sperging ahead. Here we go:

The ECG function on the Apple Watch is extremely basic. It can only detect two rhythms: normal sinus rhythm (which is what most of us are walking around in) and atrial fibrillation. It also monitors heart rates and will alert below 60 (I believe) and above 120. But that is heart rate only, not an actual ECG tracing.

For NSR and A-Fib, it does a one-lead tracing. You place your finger on the button and hold it there for like 20 seconds. Now, a single-lead tracing will only show one "view" of the electrical activity of the heart, and is almost useless as a diagnostic tool as the data is extremely limited. When EMS confirms on-scene deaths, they use 3 leads and confirm asystole (no electrical activity), by viewing and printing a tracing from each lead.

If you were in the hospital on a continuous heart monitor, it is usually a 3 or 5 lead set-up. A 12 lead ECG is basically a full diagnostic that sees many different parts of the heart and it's electrical pathways. Under most circumstances, it generally isn't continuous and can take less than a minute to perform. The 12 lead is how you find heart attacks and other conduction disorders.

A-Fib is a condition where the atria are firing, but not all of those are causing ventricular contractions. It can be normal for a certain percentage of the population. It's common in the elderly as well, and usually is asymptomatic. It's generally treated with blood thinners to reduce the chance of a clot in the atria breaking free. I know someone recently said the Big AL has been diagnosed with a fib in the past so this watch will detect that.

This watch with it's one lead is extremely limited in it's ability to actually monitor fatty for serious and lethal arrhythmias. It can not see conduction disorders nor can it detect heart attacks, heart failure, or clots. It's virtually useless. It can't see all the possible things that can kill her.

E: spelling error

Last edited:
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino