- Jul 5, 2019
Will recap shortly. No fun is expected of this video. EDIT: RECAP (and confirmation there is no fun to be had)!
SUPER FUN TORRID HAUL!!!!!! - 9/5/2019 (The Nightmare Continues - technically Day 79 of 100)
Because I hate myself and my blood pressure enough to watch these "inscrutiateen" videos so YOU DON'T HAVE TO:
(Thumbnail - Shelf-Ass Ahoy!)
(Gotta say the smash-cut from the SnapChat filtered end-of-intro historical-Hamber to the moon-faced present-day-Hamber is JARRING.)
- VictimLynn needs sympathy points because TRYING ON CLOTHES is too much exercise and huffeen/puffeen/wheezeen/dyeeen for a "gorl her size".
(Something noticed - any "dress" she plans to wear as a SHIRT, she gets in size 4. Any ACTUAL shirt/top, she needs that size 6)
TORRID HAUL (Ordered based on unboxing, not try-on):
Black "Dress" with lace sleeves (size 4):
- She wore it through most of the video / under stuff.
Pink "Do All Things With Love" Sweater (size 6):
- Loves it, but it's another example of how she needs to lose weight.
- Flaps around 2nd-Tits around for a few seconds to emphasize that point.
Flower-Print Dress (size 4):
- "it's super see-through!"
- "Super cute. Liveeen for it."
- "Dress" cannot even make it past that shelf-ass.
- "LMAO" textover. (No amount of laughing will reduce/off that shelf-ass!)
Black Cat Shirt (size 6):
- "Perfect one to end on. Super thin, feels nice and cool."
- "It fits" (turns to show it getting stuck on the shelf-ass-ledge)
Black Sweater with lace bottom fringe (size 6):
- "definitely going to need to wear a tanktop under this"
- Cleavage Ahoy!
- Yup, every "size 4 dress" is just "a shirt" on her size-6+ body.
Nightmare Before Christmas Sweater (size 6):
- "most excited - watch it not fit"
- Sleeves are WAY too long because it's a generic size-6XL long-sleeved shirt
- Stretched to the fucking limit around her "mid-section".
Black-and-Red Checkered Sweater-Type Situation (size 6):
- "I look like a lumberjack"
- Buttons stretching to their limit in a cartoonish fashion
- Unbuttoned and shelf-ass is in full glory, she tries to hide that quickly
Pink "Dress" (size 4):
- "material like you could get shocked by an electricity si-chew-ation"
- "Uh... no..."
- 7:36 timestamp for DingyBra's 'right-cup-only situation'
Jack Skellington Cardigan Hoodie Sweater Situation (no mention of size - guessing 6):
- "also really excited" (like a fucking child)
- Waddles out, cannot even come CLOSE to closing it up
- "No one wants to see my bra."
- "This is why I'm not a fashion person."
- "I am dreading every single moment of this."
- "My bun is extra bunny today so ignore that."
- "Cozy is my word of the day."
- "Definitely need to lose some poundages to feel comfortable in this."
- "I better see a haydur video with that, um, whole little song I just did."
- "What's with all the see-through clothing?"
- "Looks like I got my exercise for the day."
NO COMMENT OF THE DAY!
TL;DR: SKIP, unless you like shelf-ass and DingyBra-cup-outline screenshots.