SUPER FUN TORRID HAUL!!!!!! - 9/5/2019 (The Nightmare Continues - technically Day 79 of 100)

El_Guapo's Sweater

Mental things is scary!!!!
kiwifarms.net
Yess fap that roll gorl, with love.
Oh look gorls! Our dainty weight-loss guru is pointing out her trouble area ... like she's an average sized person who maybe needs to lose those pesky love handles or that pooch ... Hamber, you need to lose 3 average sized PEOPLE .. not just that jiggly area under your non existant boob ...

JambledUpWords

Orange chicken’s #1 fan
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I honestly think the only reason she grabbed her boobs so quick like this and waddled off screen is cos she realised how obvious the failing bra situation appeared in that top/dress...

View attachment 924228

Side note: she uploaded this video on 8/28/19 (super exciting purchase) I think this is the day she washed her bra (it looks noticeably lighter these days) and although it was barely clinging to life as it was, since washing it, she has fucked it up beyond all repair.

View attachment 924246
Tbh though, her lumps underneath her boobs probably need a bra more than her actual boobs at this point. Also, she should stop with the leggings and embrace the muumuu. She’s a cow after all.

idosometimes

kiwifarms.net
Her body has ridiculous proportions because she’s short and obviously has a tiny frame. She’s around Ariana Grande’s height but with an extra 460+ pounds of pure fat. She literally weighs 5 times as much as she should.
For her diminutive height, she is two morbidly obese people in one body. If she lost half her body weight, she would still be morbidly obese with a BMI around 50. She is definitely a "big gorl" as she says.
Throwback to AL's BP in 2014 when she was 350.
To think her heart was starting to tax and was in stage 1 Hypertension.. could you imagine how high her BP gets when she is trying on clothes now?
Let's not get any sort of health insurance we need more tarps to stay home all day.

View attachment 923895
I want to know what her resting heart rate is. It has to be sky high. Her fatty heart must be working so hard to keep her alive.

Fleasburger

Fleas on a burger.
kiwifarms.net
Yep Ladies and Gents. it lives, or well... sort of it...

View attachment 924190View attachment 924195
View attachment 924196View attachment 924197
View attachment 924198View attachment 924199
View attachment 924200View attachment 924201

The scariest thing is that she is commando underneath that thin overstretched black fabric...
Her vagina needs a GPS...
That "gravity life" is winning Boo Boo....
At that point, she's better off lightly binding with a soft material. Good gawd.

GargoyleGorl

Token SJW
kiwifarms.net
At that point, she's better off lightly binding with a soft material. Good gawd.
At this point, why even bother? Her boobs aren't getting any support from that thing and honestly, she has about six other body parts that need more support than those sad things on her chest, anyway.

A bra is neither making her more comfortable, nor making her boobs look better, nor making her various pudges, flops, and jiggles less obscene. Those are the reasons for bras.

Fleasburger

Fleas on a burger.
kiwifarms.net
At this point, why even bother? Her boobs aren't getting any support from that thing and honestly, she has about six other body parts that need more support than those sad things on her chest, anyway.

A bra is neither making her more comfortable, nor making her boobs look better, nor making her various pudges, flops, and jiggles less obscene. Those are the reasons for bras.
BuT hEr SeXy, BiG BoObIeS wOn'T bE liFteD fOr The fEeD- mEn WhO tOtAlLy WaNt HeR

PinkDiamondCollars

kiwifarms.net
Yup... and just keep getting bigger. I'm not saying she doesn't deserve to have some normal clothes/outfits but she already has them! x100 for her current size.. Instead of accumulating more to fit your large frame, start buying stuff you can work towards fitting in whenever you feel like shopping.
Exactly. When someone is dieting and needs to lose a lot of weight they usually buy cheap fast fashion when they really need something, They'd rather save their money to buy nice things when they hit goal.
IDK if she's even aware but her constant Torrid shopping tells the real story. She doesn't have any intentions of losing weight. She has plenty of nice clothes and she never goes anywhere to wear them. Gets all dressed up to sit on the bed and in the kitchen. What a life.

Fleasburger

Fleas on a burger.
kiwifarms.net
I'm hoping my autism doesn't force me to look for former/previous Jack Skellington (sp) references.... I'm thinking she's only SUUUUPER into him/them because it's an available design in her "size". And that would make it sadder....
Pretty sure she's doing it to get back at Amy who apparently has a thing for Jack Skellington. Or because it's Halloween coming up and she's a sped like that.

You know Amber doesn't like anything but white trash collectibles, fat, unworthy Youtubers, and 4th grade level characters. She's not once mentioned Jack Skellington and I don't know this because I totally don't spy on Reddit speds.

Reactions: YOUR MOM

kiwifarms.net
I think she's definitely doing a lot of this shit for the 'feeders' at this point, and she uses Youtube because it's 1.) safer, anyone could easily leak personalized videos she might send, and 2.) YT is her main source of income, but I'm sure she makes a decent stash off of people with feeder fetishes, too- cut the work in half and post 1 video, we all know how much Amber loves to not have to put any effort whatsoever into anything. A horrendous closeup of her jiggling one of her side rolls- seriously? She's constantly touching her "breasts" in this video, and leaving the part in where she's wearing that awful orangish "shirt" and she crosses her arms in a slow effort to cover herself up- there's constantly shit like that that she doesn't edit out. I'm also pretty sure she used the term "bursting" at some point to describe how she felt (but I'm not going to rewatch it to find out), and used other gross, specific descriptors for how her clothes fit her giant ass body- but I felt as if there was an inflection in her tone that made her seem almost giddy with it, like she was finally getting massive positive attention from some source (and also, more money), or that she was totally okay with dying and is just trying to get as much coin as possible so she can live large for the rest of her short life.

Last edited:
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino