SUPER FUN TORRID HAUL!!!!!! - 9/5/2019 (The Nightmare Continues - technically Day 79 of 100)

GargoyleGorl

Token SJW
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
At that point, she's better off lightly binding with a soft material. Good gawd.
At this point, why even bother? Her boobs aren't getting any support from that thing and honestly, she has about six other body parts that need more support than those sad things on her chest, anyway.

A bra is neither making her more comfortable, nor making her boobs look better, nor making her various pudges, flops, and jiggles less obscene. Those are the reasons for bras.

Concerned Vagino-American

I worked the camera while Kasey raped Amberlynn.
kiwifarms.net

I know it's been said, but I can't help but emphasize it ... her fucking gunt/apron is getting ever more pendulous and swinging closer to the floor, holy shit.
I hope Necky puts a lot of talcum powder underneath it when she cleans Amber's bog of eternal stench. A dry apron is a fungus-free apron!

Fleasburger

Fleas on a Mafia Mama
kiwifarms.net
At this point, why even bother? Her boobs aren't getting any support from that thing and honestly, she has about six other body parts that need more support than those sad things on her chest, anyway.

A bra is neither making her more comfortable, nor making her boobs look better, nor making her various pudges, flops, and jiggles less obscene. Those are the reasons for bras.
BuT hEr SeXy, BiG BoObIeS wOn'T bE liFteD fOr The fEeD- mEn WhO tOtAlLy WaNt HeR

PinkDiamondCollars

kiwifarms.net
Yup... and just keep getting bigger. I'm not saying she doesn't deserve to have some normal clothes/outfits but she already has them! x100 for her current size.. Instead of accumulating more to fit your large frame, start buying stuff you can work towards fitting in whenever you feel like shopping.
Exactly. When someone is dieting and needs to lose a lot of weight they usually buy cheap fast fashion when they really need something, They'd rather save their money to buy nice things when they hit goal.
IDK if she's even aware but her constant Torrid shopping tells the real story. She doesn't have any intentions of losing weight. She has plenty of nice clothes and she never goes anywhere to wear them. Gets all dressed up to sit on the bed and in the kitchen. What a life.

Fleasburger

Fleas on a Mafia Mama
kiwifarms.net
I'm hoping my autism doesn't force me to look for former/previous Jack Skellington (sp) references.... I'm thinking she's only SUUUUPER into him/them because it's an available design in her "size". And that would make it sadder....
Pretty sure she's doing it to get back at Amy who apparently has a thing for Jack Skellington. Or because it's Halloween coming up and she's a sped like that.

You know Amber doesn't like anything but white trash collectibles, fat, unworthy Youtubers, and 4th grade level characters. She's not once mentioned Jack Skellington and I don't know this because I totally don't spy on Reddit speds.

Reactions: YOUR MOM

kiwifarms.net
I think she's definitely doing a lot of this shit for the 'feeders' at this point, and she uses Youtube because it's 1.) safer, anyone could easily leak personalized videos she might send, and 2.) YT is her main source of income, but I'm sure she makes a decent stash off of people with feeder fetishes, too- cut the work in half and post 1 video, we all know how much Amber loves to not have to put any effort whatsoever into anything. A horrendous closeup of her jiggling one of her side rolls- seriously? She's constantly touching her "breasts" in this video, and leaving the part in where she's wearing that awful orangish "shirt" and she crosses her arms in a slow effort to cover herself up- there's constantly shit like that that she doesn't edit out. I'm also pretty sure she used the term "bursting" at some point to describe how she felt (but I'm not going to rewatch it to find out), and used other gross, specific descriptors for how her clothes fit her giant ass body- but I felt as if there was an inflection in her tone that made her seem almost giddy with it, like she was finally getting massive positive attention from some source (and also, more money), or that she was totally okay with dying and is just trying to get as much coin as possible so she can live large for the rest of her short life.

Last edited:

Slappy McGherkin

Bartender? Make that a double.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
BuT hEr SeXy, BiG BoObIeS wOn'T bE liFteD fOr The fEeD- mEn WhO tOtAlLy WaNt HeR
Somewhere, there is a drooling black man saying "Yeah, I'd hit dat shit!" just because she's white. NOT racist, just a totally proven over and over again Womart accusation. Womart = culturally divergent planet of the Universe. I've seen even stranger.

Tags
None