SUPER FUN TORRID HAUL!!!!!! - 9/5/2019 (The Nightmare Continues - technically Day 79 of 100)

Slappy McGherkin

Let me introduce you to coulrophobia.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
BuT hEr SeXy, BiG BoObIeS wOn'T bE liFteD fOr The fEeD- mEn WhO tOtAlLy WaNt HeR
Somewhere, there is a drooling black man saying "Yeah, I'd hit dat shit!" just because she's white. NOT racist, just a totally proven over and over again Womart accusation. Womart = culturally divergent planet of the Universe. I've seen even stranger.

Maggots on a Train v2

new and improved account
kiwifarms.net
Yes, hello Miss Reid. I am an employee of the PCOS Group, the Politically Correct Obesity Syntax Group. I'm here to speak to you once again about your use of incorrect terminology in your videos. At least once in your video published on September 5th, 2019 you used the term "Fupa" to describe your anatomy. Your file has shown that we have needed to correct your usage of terms several times over the past three years. Your anatomy no longer contains a "Fupa", it was upgraded to "Gunt" 17 months ago.

More disconcertingly, after viewing this video I am required by PCOS Group standards to submit a petition to further upgrade your anatomic classification from "Gunt" to "Apron". I will be including still images taken from this video, as well as a rough diagram, to be submitted along side the petition. The images are as follows: (Warning, large images)
As can be noted in the final image, your anatomical feature extends far past the required measurements to be classified as a "Gunt". See applicable terminology sections, or speak to your file manager for further clarification.
(give me my autistics and I'll be on my way thanks)
(Edit: bad english)
I had never appreciated that what looks like a giant perky shelf ass on deformed obese women is actually monster love handles. It's not an ass that defies gravity at all, it's mostly back fat. A rear fupa.

keyboredsm4shthe2nd

CRUSH YOUR ENEMIES! GRIND THEIR BONES INTO DIRT!
kiwifarms.net
Amberlynn: I’ve maintained 560lbs since January guize

Also Amberlynn:

View attachment 923766
Good Lord, are my eyes broken? Between the vid posted on the 31st and this one, it looks like she fucking exploded.
That's at least 625 if not 650. She was visibly less wide in January, the last time I really believed she was actually 570.

mekalekahi

I resigned up for weight watchers
kiwifarms.net
Her skin was crawling while wearing that plaid sweater cause to her that is a masculine print and she is GIRLY AND FEM!! I cant get over how uncomfortable she looked in it, more so than the skin tight orange number that she kept pushing her B cups together in. Why did you buy it?

I need footage of A out and about in one of those Jack skellington numbers.

Edit:just finished watching. Dont really know what to say about that stomach other than her trying to pull the bottom of the dresses over the gunt does nothing lol.

Last edited:

JambledUpWords

Orange chicken’s #1 fan
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I need footage of AOut and about in one of those Jack skellington numbers.
I recommend the following look while out and about (at the Cheesecake Factory):
  • Jack Skellington sweater
  • Pumpkin mini backpack
  • Bright orange leggings (she needs more options anyway)
  • Black lipstick
  • Heavy black eyeliner
  • Hair chalk or temporary hair dye to give her hair blue streaks
  • Chipped black nail polish
  • Vampire teeth
  • Giant candy corn earrings
  • Black flats
  • Her Apple Watch to make sure she gets her steps in (doubtful her step count would increase but it’s funny to see her virtue signal about wearing it)

hyacinth bucket

kiwifarms.net
I ask this each time, but because I wonder about it each time: What does she see when she looks in a mirror/sees herself on video?

She's turning around in clothing not even big enough to get over her fat ass, yet you'd think she was a dainty ballerina.
What do you see Amber?
If she's not seeing a butt that twerks itself, I don't know what she's seeing.

Pog Mathoin

kiwifarms.net
Sometimes I wonder what the people making clothes for Torrid think. You know, the workers slaving in horrific conditions in sweatshops in China and Bangladesh. When they sew these gigantic tarpaulins for American fatties for a paltry few cents per hour, do they ever wonder what kind of beasts actually wear them? If you were a small-size person from China, could you even fathom what a person large enough to fit into a 6X would look like?
The American dream.

JambledUpWords

Orange chicken’s #1 fan
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
And all of those clothes she got will “fit” for approximately 2-3 months at the most. She would be saving money if she were actually losing weight.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino