Super Mecha Champions - Yes another Battle Royale game...but this time with Mechas

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

gaystoner

There's lots of World out there
kiwifarms.net
Former mobile game turned PC port..Super Mecha Champions (SMC) takes the familiar battle royal formula but throws in the added twist of summoning a Mech for combat.

It has your typical weapon/upgrade feature but adds in a double life where if your Mech dies you Evac and 'parachute' away for safety allowing time to regain Mech form or use a plethora of weapons to take out other Pilots/Mechs. I've only played a handful of hours and during the early stages half the 'players' are just bots but I find it to be very fun. The setting is an Eastern styled city with a variety of 'drop zones' from a Marina to Japanese Castle.

The Mecha all seem decently unique/fun although I've only played two of the starting 4.

Tism the Return

( ^ U ^ )
kiwifarms.net
Former mobile game turned PC port..Super Mecha Champions (SMC) takes the familiar battle royal formula but throws in the added twist of summoning a Mech for combat.

It has your typical weapon/upgrade feature but adds in a double life where if your Mech dies you Evac and 'parachute' away for safety allowing time to regain Mech form or use a plethora of weapons to take out other Pilots/Mechs. I've only played a handful of hours and during the early stages half the 'players' are just bots but I find it to be very fun. The setting is an Eastern styled city with a variety of 'drop zones' from a Marina to Japanese Castle.

The Mecha all seem decently unique/fun although I've only played two of the starting 4.

I tried playing it. Couldn't get past the tutorial even with my never-ending love for mecha. Baited again, I was.