Super Secret Reehouse - Don't tell the grown ups

Schmeckel

Silver Shamrock
kiwifarms.net
Hey, guys. Let's pool our cheerssubsandtips together and file fake adoption applications for Phil and khet to adopt a refugee from Uganda. Then file real divorce papers with custody dispute so khet can get the kid, the cat, half the stuff, AND child support.

yoshitsune

Genpei cowboy
kiwifarms.net
Alpha Six Zero Niner, I have infiltrated the WAKhando again and have gotten a picture of the plate Phil eats out of. I'm currently at the LZ awaiting extraction.
korito-svinje-metalno-slika-64962507.jpg

yoshitsune

Genpei cowboy
kiwifarms.net
Can I just double check the plan - when am I supposed to turn up at Kat's work and buy the potatoes from her? Also we know Phil reads these forums, so don't tell him about this post. Thanks.
Agent Delta Zero Six Niner, the horse will reach the stable when the Star of Martyrdom and the Star of Supremacy in the Little Dipper are obscured by clouds. The Star of the Lone Wolf will be the brightest star in the sky. Make sure to show up with a gallon of milk in your hand. Agent Hotel Eight One Fourer will provide further instructions when you get to the mall, over.

Nurse Ratchet

Has anybody seen my tambourine?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Agent Delta Zero Six Niner, the horse will reach the stable when the Star of Martyrdom and the Star of Supremacy in the Little Dipper are obscured by clouds. The Star of the Lone Wolf will be the brightest star in the sky. Make sure to show up with a gallon of milk in your hand. Agent Hotel Eight One Fourer will provide further instructions when you get to the mall, over.

10-4 & Roger that, Yoshi. This is Triple Agent Tumbleweed, I repeat: Triple Agent Tumbleweed, reporting status:
  • Agent Konami Code has secured Duh🚜 infiltration of the Renton County Register's Office. He is locked & loaded with crayons, scissors, Elmer's glue, & tracing paper. Agent awaits his next directives.
  • Agent 1337Hax0r Midfirst has bypassed mainframes & confirms triumph over all internet security architecture relative to both WA Muni/District Courts & PACER/CM-ECF. Access to uhhlegal electronic filing capabilities is confirmed. Top Secret Duh🚜 Account login information (tell no one) :
    • Username: First_Falcon_Out
    • Password: GAY0P5!!1!
    • Answer to security questions=
      • "Naht Azn, That Is All"​
      • "EL Crimson King Fucking Rulz"​
      • "Thinly-Veiled Turbothirst for Man-Dicks"​
This is Triple Agent Tumbleweed, over & out.

Schmeckel

Silver Shamrock
kiwifarms.net
Agent Dust Bunny checking in. I have navigated the gout mansion and have taken up position in the rats nest of wires in the phlegm dungeon. The journey was semi-dangerous as The Child is a seemingly intimidating sentry, but was soothed by not being squirted with water. The Child, curious about my clothing, took a swipe because of some of the tendrils resemble the wires in my post. This might be a potential problem. However, Mission: Impossible this is not.

I can confirm that my dust camouflage makes me nearly indistinguishable from the rest of the "natural" dust clumps. From this vantage point, the target will be in plain sight. This infiltration and surveillance mission is not without hazard, for I fear that the smell in this domicile is offensive and my respirator only helps so much. Gods, help me.